I am a Mess,Hankyung !!

An Unaccepted Apology...

 

“Heechul...”Hankyung half yelled running behind the other.

“Baby..take the medicines...you are a good boy aren’t you..”he said trying to pursue Heechul.

“Noo,I don’t like them..They taste yuk, ewwwww...”Heechul whined running away.

“Chullie...I know they don’t taste good but they will make Heechul a strong boy..then he can play all day...arraso” Hankyung finally caught Heechul ,pills in his hands.

Heechul looked pleadingly at him.

“Come on..be a good boy..I will give you your favourite toffee after it...”He took out his final weapon.

He sighed as Heechul swallowed down the pills making a bitter face. This was daily drill for them. Heechul had always been so stubborn. Convincing him to do something that is against his will was difficult..next to impossible...

Hankyung was walking back home.His mind was still occupied with Heechul. Despite his constant attempts, he could  not convince Heechul to have a talk.More than having a talk all he wanted to make sure that the other one is alright.

He didn’t know what Heechul has been eating..or if he is eating at all..If he is okay..is he sick...what is going on his mind? There were so many questions in his mind..questions which were unanswered and will remain like that till Heechul would want to answer them.

This was so like Heechul, he would avoid people when he is really angry or hurt. Locking himself into his own world..a shell that was not always easy to break. But Hankyung had always found a way to break it. Because for him,  Heechul was really like small child. Though he would get angry quickly and easily ,he would also be happy and smile even for smallest things like piece of chocolate  or little small gestures like a simple hug.

But not this time...This was different..a piece of chocolate or even a chocolate factory won’t solve this.

Hankyung was really worried now.He could not concentrate on his work. Siwon was constantly asking him what was the matter. But Hankyung didn’t tell him anything. He didn’t want to he was so confused right now. He just wanted to see Heechul first.

He unlocked the latch to his apartment and was shocked.

“Heechul...”He whispered.

He saw as Heechul flinched; surprised by his sudden entry.

He could not believe his eyes. but how.. yes... he was early today.

He looked at pale figure in front of him.He was looking at Heechul after so many days.He had become thinner .His milky white skin had gone pale white. There were dark circles under his eyes.And those eyes...there was no light in them..they were cold.. Staring back at him.

“Heechul...I” Hankyung started.But Heechul was in no mood to listen to him. Hankyung paused as   Heechul turnned and move towards his room swiftly.

“No..... wait..Listen ..”He called running behind him.

“Heechul...listen to me at least..”He said standing in front of him, trying to block his way.

Heechul just stared at him for one movement standing still. Then he started to move past him.

“Wait..listen to me..”Hankyung was trying best to confine him but Heechul was struggling his best to go past.

“Chullie...”Hankyung yelled holding Heechuls hand. He was getting frustrated now.All these days he wanted to speak to Heechul and when he was in front of him he didn’t want to let him go.

Heechul glared at Hankyung.He didn’t want to talk to Hankyung He didn’t  even want see his face.He was getting angry now.He just wanted to get away and go in his room at once. He started to struggle even harder trying to loosen grip on his hand.

“I just want to talk..just listen what I want to say..”Hankyung watched Heechuls face getting red as he struggled against him.But he just tighten his grip ,He was not letting go until Heechul would listen to me.

Suddenly he felt Heechul’s struggle getting weaker. He was breathing hard and started getting off balance.

Before he could know anything, Hankyung watched in horror as all blood drained from Heechul’s face as his eyes rolled back and he out in his arms......

“It’s exhaustion, He is very weak. He needs to rest and eat more...”doctor told a very worried looking Hankyung when he was done checking. Heechul was lying on bed now conscious, staring straight at ceiling.

Hankyung was not able to think straight.This incident had shaken him badly. He could still remember the moment when Heechul collapsed in his arms.That had scared him.

“You know ...I think he needs help..”Doctor said while leaving.

“He was not responding at all when I tried to ask him questions,Is he like this for a long time??”He asked looking at Hankyung expectantly .

“It may or may not be serious like I am thinking it is but ..I would say take some help or  try to talk to him... try to get some response at least.”He left giving a sympathetic look to Hankyung.

Sighing Hankyung went to room to have a look at Heechul. Heechul had his eyes closed now. He stood there for a moment looking at him. When did this get so messed up?

“I know ...I told you I need some more time..”Hankyung talked in his phone as he took out a container from the fridge.

“No..he is not..what do you mean he’s faking it... that’s stupid Siwon...”He turned and froze on the spot as he saw Heechul standing there staring at him with  cold eyes.

How long he had been standing here, how much he must have heard... was all Hankyung thought at that movement.

“I will talk to you later.”He said ending the call. Heechul was still staring at him,no expression on his face.

“Chullie...Good you are awake..”Hankyung said trying to smile.

“Look what I am cooking today...Beijing fried rice ..You like it don’t you..come fast it’s almost ready..”He started pulling out plates for them.

Heechul didn’t even move a muscle. He just stood there looking at him.

“Well come on....”he tried to get close to him. Heechul took a step back. He gave a last glace towards Hankyung and moved towards fridge.

Hankyung watched as he took out milk from fridge. He next moved past him to take box of cereals .He poured some milk and cereal in  a bowl.

“Heechul...”He tried as the other started to move away from him.

“Don’t eat cold cereals...Chullie”He found himself standing in way of Heechul once again that day.

“You have to take medicine ..eat the rice come on..”He said gently with no intention to stress out Heechul.

He was looking expectantly at other.Trying to read his mind because he could not decipher anything from cold expressions he was getting .

A smirk came to Heehcul’s face as he listened to Hankyung’s word.Hankyung was happy atleast he was getting some reaction.But his hopes vanished as face front of him went dead cold again and Heechul moved past him.

“Heechul....”Hankyung was persistent.

“WHAT...??”He heard Heechul suddenly scream.

“What now...what do you want from me ...??Heechul questioned him ,his voice full of rage.

“Do you want to tell me how immature I am,or do you want to tell me that you are ashamed of me...SO ashamed that you went out to find a prince from a fairy tale..all perfect one.....!!Or you want me to leave now..Oh yeah..”Heechul paused as if he realized something.

“You don’t like mess in your apartment right...Well  GUESS WHAT..I am a mess now...Do you want to throw me out also??”He yelled at top of his voice, his eyes glistened with anger.

“HEECHUL...”Hankyung raised his voice. Heechul’s words were cutting him like knife.Adding to his frustration.

“Stop it okay...All I wanted you to eat and take those medicines and rest for once. and may be we can talk in peace...But you have to yell right..you know there’s no need of all this drama. If you want my attention then you have it now.. So BE HAPPY...”words escaped his lips, which he regretted immediately.

He felt them travelling like an arrow with lighting speed and stabbing Heechul right in heart.He watched as anger disappear from others face and shock and misery cover it instantly ...  As Hankyung  watched the hurt  expressions on Heechul’s face ,he felt like crap.

“Yeah...I am a drama queen right..always have been always will be...”Heechul said ,his voice shaky tears in eyes .The pain in his heart was getting unbearable.

“Well..I had to try you know...”He half smiled.

“Bad performance Heechul...bad performance....”He smacked his head.

Hankyung wanted to stop him when he saw him disappear in his room leaving behind the bowl of cereal. But he didn’t. He couldn’t.

What was he going to say? That he was sorry...?Does he really mean that?Will that solve everything?Does he even deserve Heechul’s forgiveness..?What has gone wrong?..When did he become so stupid? Why exactly  was he angry?Was he angry with himself because of course he cheated..with Siwon because he was the reason behind all this..or with Heechul because he was not listening to him.

What does he want to say if Heechul would like to hear him?Does he even love him or he loves Siwon now ?If he doesn’t love Siwon..what is he doing with him... what exactly Siwon was to him?

His mind was filled with all sorts of questions. Questions that he needed to find answers to as SOON as possible......!!

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Okay..Hankyung fans don't  hate me for making his character so rude.. It's just story needs him like that...:)

Thank you all subscribers for subscribing.Thanks for your comments also.They help me shape up the story better..So keep them coming..

Oh I made one Heechul gif you can see it here.;

Thanks for reading ^-^.