You Are On His Side....

An Unaccepted Apology...

 

 

Still in flashback....

 


 

Hankyung stood helplessly outside the door as Zhou Mi tried to talk to Heechul.

He had finally called Zhou Mi over when Heechul wouldn’t  even let him come near...nor he was ready to listen what Hankyung had to say.

All Hankyung wanted was to calm Heechul down first before knowing what made Heechul say those things...

“You are not Him..my Hannie...”

Heechul’s words were ringing in his head...Why...? What happened...?Why now..?

He was eager to know it and he was dead worried....

He rushed towards Zhou Mi when he came out of the room...He looked like he was in deep thoughts...

“What happened...Why is he behaving like this all of a sudden..”Hankyung asked...

Zhou Mi sighed.

“He..He remembered something...”He answered slowly...

Hankyung kept on looking at him...that wasn’t his answer....

“You slapping him..He says it was like a dream....more of a nightmare....you were yelling at him in it..just that bit nothing else..”

All blood drained from Hankyung’s face as his heart sank...Really...??

Out of so many precious memories..Heechul had to remember this one....the worst one...fate was surely playing games with him...

He held his throbbing head tightly...It felt like his brain is being ripped apart....

“Calm down....”Zhou Mi said.

“We have to think something...I don’t know what to say...In a way,it’s a good sign..He remembered something....”He added,handing a glass of water to Hankyung..Motioning him to sit down.

“But..He remembered the bad part of your relationship...the image of bad boyfriend...He saw your face...That’s why he’s saying you are not his Hannie....”He completed sitting down himself...

Hankyung got up...He wanted to try once more...now that Heechul  was calm after talking to Zhou Mi may be ..He will listen to him...May be He could tell what happened..and why..?

He nervously entered the room..Heechul was sitting on bed..his head resting on headboard..he looked tired....his stare looked unfocused ...and hollow...

It broke his heart...seeing the state Heechul was in...and the emptiness in the eyes ...It had returned...

“Heechul...I..I...”He looked for right words..how...how should he put this..

He looked back to see Zhou Mi standing at the door..

“I know..What you saw...what you saw was not a good memory..but It’s not the only memory right...we..we had some problems...and I shouldn’t have slapped you...That’s my fault...but ..but...”He tried to explain.

“You are not my Hannie...”Heechul’s calm voice stopped him.

“My Hannie loves me a lot...He would never ever lay a hand on me like that....you are a liar...”He continued...not even looking at the other.

Hankyung couldn’t take it anymore..How can Heechul say something like that..yes he made mistake but....

“Heechul..please...”He rushed to the side of slender man trying to grab his hand.....But Heechul backed away.

“Please listen to me...I agree I made a mistake..I ..I am ready for any punishment you want to give me...anything...just ...just don’t be like this...I am your Hannie...It’s just I ..I made a mistake....Heechul please....”He begged in shaky voice. It was difficult for him to keep control on his emotions...He was horrified...disappointed...on his fate...in himself...Why ...why Heechul had to remember this...why...?

Heechul didn’t give any reaction..Seeing him like that sitting there like broken statue...Broke Hankyung’s heart..He started sobbing uncontrollably...

Zhou Mi came to his side...consoling him...

“We will find a way...calm down...”He whispered.

“You lied to me as well...”

They both looked up when they heard Heechul speak.

“You said you are on my side..that you want to help me find my Hannie..But ..but you are with him...I..I don’t know whom to trust anymore.....”Heehcul said looking at Zhou Mi.

Zhou Mi rushed to Heechul’s side immediately...This was VERY bad...He couldn’t risk this...Heechul losing faith in him...

“I meant what I said Heechul...I will be always on your side...there for your help...You need to trust this Heechul...please...”He tried to convince Heechul.

Heechul stared at him for some moments...skeptical...

“Heechul...I want to help YOU...more than anyone...but I can’t do so until you have trust in me...please always believe in me...”Zhou Mi spoke...trying once again.

Heechul broke the stare to look away...They all say in silence for some time...

Hankyung looked defeated...Right now he had no strength to even utter a word...Zhou Mi was waiting...praying..hoping that Heechul would believe him...and Heechul...Heechul was really confused now.

He had thought he had finally found his home..his Hannie...and he was trying to be happy about it..with ...with him...but...but ..that dream...He still remembered the scary face of this person...who claims to be his Hannie...the way he was yelling at him...and ..and that slap...no...He can’t be his Hannie...but this doctor said he is...Are both of them lying?..is this some plan of theirs...?

There were so many questions...what should he do....

“I will believe you...”Heechul spoke up looking at Zhou Mi...

Zhou Mi’s face lit up a bit...

“Just take me out of here right NOW...I..I can’t be with him...”

Hankyung was crushed by Heechul’s words...After so much efforts...Why this had to happen..?What should he do now...??

“Ok...As you wish...”Zhou Mi said,  grabbing the single ray of hope....If this is what he had to do to win Heechul’s trust again..then he will do it...definitely..Then he can find out a way...

“No wait...What are you saying...?”Hankyung protested...looking shocked.

“I am taking him with me...”Zhou Mi said in soothing voice...hoping that Hankyung would understand him ...

“But...”Hankyung couldn’t understand...He didn’t want to...

“Please..just trust me on this....”Zhou Mi assured getting up.......

It’s been two weeks since then....since Zhou Mi took Heechul with him..the apartment was empty once again...Hankyung tried to meet Heechul after it..but..Zhou Mi told him to be patient...the situation was bad....Heechul’s mind had played game again...showing him the bad memories...all their hard work was ruined...But Zhou Mi had started again...He went with Heechul’s thinking for now...He needed that trust again...

Days were passing..and Hankyung didn’t know what to do..Heehchul wouldn’t see him...wouldn’t talk...He had no idea what was going on...or what will happen next...Zhou Mi just told him to go with the flow for some time..to stay away.....because Heechul’s mind state seemed too fragile and it was taking toll on his health also...He would complain about headaches....and that was bad....

Hankyung was ready to stay away from Heechul for sometime...if it helps the other in anyway...but that call made him frantic.....

Hankyung was sitting with his laptop that day...pretending to work but actually thinking about Heechul...He so wanted to see that face once...and hear that voice....it’s been days since..since.

He came to senses when his phone started ringing...He immediately picked it when he saw Zhou Mi’s number ...

“Hankyung...Heechul....he disappeared...”Zhou Mi spoke up as soon as call was picked.

Hankyung’s  heart started to beat faster....disappeared...Heechul disappeared...?

“What ...what do you mean he disappeared...”He asked in shocked voice.

“We finished today’s session and I told him to wait for me, So I can wind up and we could go home..But when I went to get him after it...He wasn’t there...”Zhou Mi’s voice was worried,and it looked he was in hurry....Hankyung’s heart skipped a beat....atleast it felt like that....Where could Heechul go...In this state...??

“Listen to me...my assistant said he saw him going with a person..He tried to stop them but they were already in car when he saw them...and ...and he said he had seen that person before with you...at hospital sometimes....He says he was fair and tall...with good build....”Zhou Mi was speaking as he drove.

Hankyung’s eyes widened when he heard the description..at the hospital...tall...well built...could it be...Siwon....?

 


Sorry it's short..Will post next part soon :)