Hannie...??

An Unaccepted Apology...

 

Continued from last chap..so we are still in flashback....

 


 

“Hannie...”

That name..that voice...Hankyung couldn’t believe it...He lost track of time as two feline eyes looked into his...his Heechul..was awake and ...and he rembered..He remember him..

“Heechul...”He managed to say in between sobs..happy one..he couldn’t control them..he didn’t want to...He stood there taking in image of his love..as if he wanted to capture this moment and freeze it in his memory...

“Heechul...Oh my god..Heechul...”He finally ran towards the bed..as Heechul kept on staring at him..

“You..you are awake...I..I can’t belie....you are awake”He hugged the weak body...shaking as he cried...all his worries..his fears flowing away with tears...he had come back to him...Heechul had found his way back...to his...

“Hannie....”Heechul called again...

 He heard that name again..his name..It was blissful hearing it again..Heechul loved calling him that...He released Heechul to look into those beautiful eyes..Oh..how he had missed them..He felt very happy staring into those chocolaty orbs........but...

But as he sat there looking into them...he noticed it for the first time...there was no sense of recognition in them..no recognition for him...He  was expecting anger , sadness...but no..it was worst than it...no recognition...

He worriedly looked at Heechul as the other sat staring at him..with no expression on his face...giving no reaction...

“Heechul..?”He was scared now...What was going on...was Heechul this angry with him?Giving no reaction whatsoever or?...No he didn’t want to think about it..

“Hannie...?”Heechul called out again....but....but he wasn’t looking at him..at Hankyung...he was looking at door again....as if..

“Do you know where my Hannie is...?”

It took some time..for the realization to come..But then it attacked like a furious snake...and Hankyung couldn’t save himself...from the pain...a stinging pain...

“I ..I am here...Chullie..”He tried...hopeful...may be Heechul is just joking..he does that a lot right?

 But Heechul just glanced at him...a blank glace...then again looked at door..as if waiting for someone..

Hankyung’s world was crashing...taking him down with itself...

 He kept on looking at Heechul’s face...waiting...waiting for that mischievous smile to come...and ...and for that crazy laugh...this was a prank right...a cruel ,insensitive one...but a prank...he kept on waiting...he kept on falling.....

“where is my Hannie...?” Heechul whispered..his eyes glued to the door..

Then he crashed...his hopes scattered everywhere in pieces....He didn’t recognize him....Heechul had forgotten...but not him...just ...just his face?

“It can be a case of ‘Prosopagnosia’”Doctor told him.

Hankyung looked at him confused..He had started to hate these big, confusing medical terms ...giving him no useful info..

“The person in this case, is unable to recognize faces..but they can recognize  their voice or other things...But Heechul’s case here is quite complicated...We still don’t know how much he remembers...”Doctor tried to explain.

Hankyung wasn’t satisfied yet...can be...or may be.?..he didn’t want speculations....

“See he remembers his name..He say that he’s Heechul..and he recognizes his own face...other than that he only says your name...your pet name...not the actual one...He seems very excited and happy when asked about his memories with you...his Hannie...but he can’t describe them....”Doctor exhaled.

“We can’t push him much..he is still very weak...and I would say not at all out of danger...a little pressure on his fragile brain can put him in the danger...we need to handle this carefully...”

Hankyung kept on looking at doctor...staring.....looking for answers...looking for a way out...what to do next.....HOW to bring him back?

“I think we should go for professional help ..I would suggest  psychiatric help..I know just a right person..He’s really good..I would give him a call...”

Hankyung nodded blankly...He suddenly felt very drained...like all his strength has been up...by..by that glance.... of no recognition... for him...

He had tried..tried to pursue  Heechul that he is indeed his Hannie...But Heechul wouldn’t believe him ...He kept on waiting...getting impatient..as he started to ask for his Hannie again and again..Asking Hankyung about his Hannie....

He didn’t know what to feel..should he be happy..that from all people in his life Heechul only remembers him...or should he be sad...because it was just his name that he remembers..what...what should he do....?

Doctors were trying their best...trying to talk with Heechul..showing him pictures which Hankyung had....trying to get something from him...But it was not helping much.Heechul wouldn’t believe when they say the person in the picture ...the person with him is his Hannie...he wouldn’t....

Hankyung would watch Heechul’s excited face when asked about How his Hannie looks...

“Oh...He’s really handsome you know..”He would say...But after that, his expression would change into confusion...as he tried to remember facial descriptions...then he would get angry..at himself....because he couldn’t remember it...then....then he would  scream and cry...in despair...

“Why can’t I remember...?Why won’t he come...?”He would ask helplessly..

Hankyung would hold him tightly...rocking him slowly...saying something soothing like...like..

“It’s ok...He would come...soon..He will come for you”

He could barely keep himself from crying....

“Why can’t he remember me..my face.... anything..?You said he would remember other things if not my face then why?”He once asked the doctor, sitting in his cabin..frustrated...

“Human brain and mind...It’s complicated you know...”He heard a new voice from behind...He looked up to see a tall, slender man...

“You never know what’s going on in it..in that deep pit...in between lots of emotions...does mind acts as brain instructs or is it other way around....?”the man questioned.

He smiled at a puzzled Hankyung.

“Hi, I am Zhou Mi...let’s see if we can bring his Hannie back for him...” 

 

 


Hmm...Is it getting complicated?or draggy somehow?

Because I wouldn't want it to :)

Do let me know...

Thank you :)