Why...??

An Unaccepted Apology...

 

“ATTENTION..!! ”Heechul shouted, standing in position.

 “Troops will march now...left.. right... left...right...”Hankyung giggled as Heechul marched in the living room ,imitating a character from some movie he watched yesterday.

He loved hearing Heechul’s voice ....His continuous chattering, shouting, yelling filled their small apartment as he moved around  from one room to other.He has got so used to it, that the silence felt weird whenever it’s all quite... whenever Heechul is sleeping or reading one of his story books.

“Chullie...I know you are there.Please come out so we can talk about it, like adults .... you are being childish again...”Hankyung said knocking on the closed door.

It has been days since he had seen Heechul or heard his voice.After that incident Heechul had taken it to be in his room.He never came out ...well ,at least when Hankyung is around.

Sighing he flopped on the sofa.

He could fill the situation being worsened. He had finally got his wish though ,his whole apartment was spotless... not a single thing lying around... picture perfect!!  But ....he received not a single word from his boyfriend , food he prepared remained untouched.

He was getting worried. Sure they have had fights before but none of them was this big, this serious .He wanted to barge into that room and talk it out  with his boyfriend ....his love of many years..but he just could not.He was confused.

He always thought he understood Heechul ,after so many years. But it was never enough..Heechul had been always complex..demanding and sweet at the same time.Hankyung had taken it to himself to take care of his bratty princess through school, college and after that.

He loved to hear excuses Heechul gave ,to get his things done..with all his cute faces and expressions he had wrapped Hankyung around his little finger. And how Hankyung ADORED all this!! Sure he would complain now and then but he surely loved to do things for his lover.

But lately he was getting tired of all this. But when..yeah when he met Siwon.                                           

Siwon had joined his team as manager a few months back. He was popular for his strict ,perfectionist persona from his previous department. With  his mysterious nature and Greek god looks he was already popular with all the ladies in team. Siwon had maintained his strict profile when he came, stating that he expects results. His style of talking to the point and motivating had impressed everyone and Hankyung was no exception.

It was all professional at the beginning. But as days passed, he noticed something. Though Siwon  was all strict and professional with all others he always showed his soft side to him. He would always be friendlier with him when giving instructions, paid more attention to his work or to HIM to be exact and would joke occasionally.

”Naa, It’s all my imagination” he had thought and had ignored it. But his doubts confirmed when one day Siwon had directly told him in one of their coffee breaks.

“I like  you,I find you very interesting ..would you,would you like to you know..go out with me or something??”he had asked almost shyly, dazing Hankyung with his deep dimples.

Startled He had refused politely stating that he was already in a relationship.

“But..we can be friends right??”He had added smiling, when he saw a disappointed Siwon.

Siwon had gladly accepted the offer and had remained as attentive to him as always. Never leaving a single chance to impress Hankyung from a safe distance ofcourse! Be it with words, or small actions like bringing him coffee , snacks now and then, openly praising him for even his small achievements, always guide him or help him in his assignments. While all other staff envied him , he felt ...special !!

With time, Siwon had slowly made his way to Hankyung’s heart. He would think about him occasionally, even when he was with Heechul. His mind had unconsciously started comparing both of them. Like how mature and poised Siwon was,  against Heechul’s immature and occasionally dorky behaviour .How much perfect Siwon was in almost everything against a very messy Heechul.

But he would shake it all up. After all Heechul was his love and Siwon was only his boss....a friend may be.

But one day this line between friend and love disappeared.

They were working on a very important presentation ,just two of them.It was late  and they were on it all day. Hankyung felt drained ,he just wanted to go home  and sleep next to his lover. Siwon had disappeared somewhere leaving ,a tired Hankyung behind to work on his own.

Buried in his laptop, he looked up when smell of fresh coffee and noodles filled his nostrils. His famished stomach growled, making him remember he haven’t had much to eat in almost all day. He looked up from the plate of noodles to see a smiling Siwon.

“Eat something will you, you won’t be able to work properly ,if you starve yourself like that.” He said sitting next to him.

“Don’t push yourself so hard..”He continued in soft voice, touching Hankyung’s cheek lightly.

 His gesture filled Hankyung’s heart with warmth. He forgot everything for a movement.... who he was, where he was , what was he doing...Heechul......... as he looked into those big eyes filled with love and worry..just for him!!

That was the first time when he crossed his boundary..that was their first kiss!!

He was still dazed with magic of the movement when he reached home very late at night. But his heart filled with guilt, as soon as he looked at very peaceful looking face of his sleeping boyfriend. Pulling him right back on earth....to reality.

 Heechul  was  sprawled on sofa uncomfortably... half sitting half lying ,his  laptop in front of him.Like he always did  whenever Hankyung was late...waiting for him  to reach home. ’Never again’ Hankyung had warned himself as he carried the other to their bedroom.

But his resolution disappeared into thin air when he saw Siwon next day, repeating same episode from previous day when they were alone in his cabin. For many days after every intimate moments like those ,he always felt guilty and would decide not to do it again. But he could not resist Siwon anymore. The urge to touch him, feel him..urge of guilty pleasure.

His mind had openly started to compare Heechul with Siwon now. Whenever Heechul would do or say something..He would think how Siwon would have said or done that. Whenever Siwon would do something special for him,he would think ‘why can’t Heechul do this?’.The bratty behaviour of Heechul which he loved before... which once amused him had started to irritate him now. He somehow felt being used...

 Siwon was everything that Heechul was not..and THAT started to frustrate him..making him behave the way he did in previous days.

Slowly his tempted mind started telling him he DESERVED this..a little bit of break,a bit of attention for himself.

Siwon was doing everything to be with him. He would pamper him,do everything to please him,paid attention to every small detail of him...ALL the things that he,Hankyung would generally do for Heechul.

And it was this feeling..feeling of being treated like a prince by someone...attracted him to Siwon. More and more each day!!

But he had never let it go all the way. Many times ,he had backed away from their heated encounters , controlling the very strong urge to finally break all the boundaries. There was something stopping him. But he would think about it all the time ,his lust for Siwon’s body was growing day by day .He always  feared that he would not be able to control himself ....not anymore.

And that’s why he was taken off guard when  Heechul  suddenly asked THAT question..like Heechul had read his mind..worst, had caught him in the act itself!!.It had shaken him to his core. And his own reaction had surprised him even more.

Laying hand on love of his life or..hurting him in anyway was never his intention. All he wanted was a bit of attention for himself....But .....

Hankyung frowned as he thought about all this .This was going no where.But he was deep into it now. Sure he loved Heechul but his mind and body craved for Siwon. He was SO confused now.

“You know you can’t have both the things and be happy..This is unfair to him... to both of us!”He remembered Siwon had once told him.

“You have to choose....” Siwon’s words echoed in his mind.

“What am I going to do...?”He whispered.

 

..........................................................................................................................................

It's quite big isn't it!! Do let me know what you think about this one..... Thanks :)