Unaccepted Apology......

An Unaccepted Apology...

 

Hankyung’s eyes widened when he heard the description..at the hospital...tall...well built...could it be...Siwon....?

“Oh my god....Zhou Mi....This...I don’t know what Siwon wants....I ....I have to go...”Hankyung said grabbing his car keys...Siwon...?Why would he take Heechul with him what does he wants....?

“ Wait...I am coming too..give me the address....”Zhou Mi spoke up.

Hankyung gave the address where he thought Heechul might be..If ..If he had gone with him...Siwon..what the hell does he wants...

He was having a bad feeling about it...very bad feeling...He knew it was a mistake...right from the beginning..leaving Heechul alone like that...but he didn’t have any other way...Heechul was not ready to stay anywhere his parents house or hospital..It was like he had stopped trusting everybody..everybody but Zhou Mi....

He remembered Siwon’s words..It looked like he had become obsessed...and his talks were crazy...like he disliked Heechul..very much...

This thought scared him...what was Siwon trying to do....He drove faster.....

Siwon sat silently in his apartment....looking at the slender figure in front of him..trying to figure out what exactly did Hankyung saw in this man..He is like a skeleton with girlish looks...Why Hankyung thinks he LOVES this man....

“Huh...I am hundred times better than this cartoon....”He smirked.

It was easy for him..to get what he wanted..all he had to do was...

“I know where your Hannie is...”Siwon said looking at Heechul as he sat on sofa in waiting area of Dr.Zhou Mi’s clinic.

Siwon knew he would find the duo here..because he had followed them since past two weeks...ever since Heechul got out of Hankyung’s home It had been easy for Siwon...He wanted to get hold of Heechul from so many days...but Hankyung was always there guarding Heechul like a bodyguard before...not living him alone once...not giving any chance to Siwon...

But he had got his chance that day...As Heechul sat alone ...the assistant was nowhere to be seen so as the doctor...that was the golden chance.

He grinned when he saw Heechul sitting there all alone..

As expected....Heechul had became all excited...asking him so many questions about his Hannie...all at once..

He had laughed in his mind looking at Heehcul’s state..though he still thought this all was drama...he didn’t want rush to conclusion...He didn’t care if it was or otherwise...He just wanted to have a little talk with Hankyung’s so called ‘beloved’....Heechul...

“I will tell you ,If you will come with me....”He had said in calm voice.He was so sure Heechul would come with him.....

“But..I am waiting fo.....”Heechul tried.

“I thought you will come running with me if I will tell you about Hannie...and that doctor...do you really trust him?He had lied to you once.... remember..??..”Siwon said trying to confuse Heechul.

“And why should I trust you...”Heechul asked skeptically...after all this person was a stranger.

“Oh it’s your wish you know...You can do whatever you want....just think before you take a decision..I mean you might actually lose chance to be with your Hannie....”Siwon said carefully...He needed to handle this very carefully...

Heechul sat there thinking for a moment...Siwon was become nervous...what if Zhou Mi or that assistant come all of sudden..his efforts might be futile...and what if they see him and tell it to Hankyung..no ...he needed to think fast...

“Look ..I don’t have all the time in the world...I just wanted to help you..If you don’t trust me then...I guess it’s of no use....”He said getting up to leave...

He had moved away slowly....desperately hoping that Heechul would stop him....

“Wait....I...I’ll come.....”Heechul said getting up coming next to him.

“Awesome...let’s go....He must be waiting for you ..you know....”Siwon said moving quickly...not giving chance to Heechul to look back for Zhou Mi.......

And here they were....

Heechul had asked about his ‘Hannie’ all the way there...and after they reached over here...Siwon just kept on saying He will tell soon....

He took his time looking at very eager Heechul..He knew Hankyung  would be looking for Heechul by now...and could come there...sooner than he thought...but he needed to handle it carefully...

After all he hadn’t committed any crime did he..?He was no criminal...This was like a business deal for him...his target was ‘Hankyung’ and he would do anything to achieve it...

“You are so convincing....”Siwon spoke up..curtly..

Heechul looked at him confused.

“I mean..I thought you will give up on your ’Where is my Hannie?’ act once we are out of that doctors reach...but you...you won’t give up will you....?”He questioned narrowing his eyes...His hate towards Heechul was apparent in his words.

“Really...?You don’t remember anything...?I mean that’s rare...you remember your Hannie but won’t recognize him....??”He added when he got no response from other..

“What are you talking about...?You said my Hannie will be here...where is he then...?Why aren’t you telling me..??”Heechul finally spoke up....he was confused....but more than that all he wanted now was know about his Hannie...

“Your Hannie....”Siwon said getting up coming near to Heechul.

“Was never yours dear Chul ah...He hates you...”He stated sitting next to Heechul.

Heechul was shocked hearing it..but he was not going to trust this stranger..ever since he woke up..He was sure about one thing...his Hannie...His Hannie loves him very much...

“You don’t believe me do you...?But you tell me...If your Hannie loves you so much then why isn’t he here...He should be right...He should be with you..when you are like this....”Siwon tried to confuse Heechul even more...

His strategy was simple...use Heechul’s weakness against him..Till now Heechul had one hope...his Hannie will come for him...and Siwon attacked right there...brutally...

“No...you are lying..aren’t you?...My Hannie loves me...He will...He will come for me...”Heechul shouted...his eyes glistened with tears....

“Oh face the reality...If he had any plans to come he would have come by now...if he loves you this much then he should have right...?...But no..he didn’t that’s because he hates you....”Siwon said with a evil grin...he was all happy looking at broken Heechul.

Heechul was crying heavily now...His heart was paining..and his head was throbbing...what was this stranger was saying...His Hannie...why would he hate him....This was a mistake coming here...he shouldn’t have...

“I..I shouldn’t have come here with you...you...you are a liar...Why are you telling me lies...I ...I have to go....”Heechul said getting up...He had to leave as soon as possible...

“Ohh...are we running from reality now..”Siown said blocking Heehcul’s way..

“Tell me Chul ah...do you want to go back to..to that doctor who tells you everything is fine...and your Hannie will come back...?But isn’t he a liar....He let you go with a person who was not your Hannie....He is giving you false hopes...and you...you want to live in false reality...because you are all happy there...?But you have to face it ....sooner or later....”He stated taking a grip on Heechul’s hand,to stop him moving.

He was happy with reaction he was getting from other...His plan was working...He was somehow up to date with Hankyung’s life...well..He had his ways...and now it was paying off...He could use it against Heechul...to break him off...

“Leave me...what are you doing....?You are a liar....My Hannie loves me...a lot....LET GO..”Heehcul cried in desperation...struggling against Siwon..

Siwon wanted to say something but someone started to bang on his main door violently...

“Siwon...open the door...”He heard Hankyung’s voice...

It was sooner than he had expected...he was not done yet...he had to do something quickly...

Heechul recognized the voice...but he was in no state to do anything about it...He just wanted to get away from this person...

“I said let go of me...why are you doing this....”He screamed in agony...

Hankyung’s heart was rushing...Heechul was there...but why was he screaming like that...what is Siwon doing to him....

“Siwon...OPEN THE DOOR..if you do something to Heechul I won’t spare you....you maniac..open the door....”He banged more forcefully now....more of trying to break it....

“Are you happy now Chul ah...your saviour is here but he was the one who lied to you didn’t he...everyone is lying to you...poor you...giving you false hopes...but I want you to face the reality and move on....you see, I can’t keep you in darkness...I am a well wisher Chul ah....No matter how ugly the reality is...you have to face it...He hates you Chul ah...that’s why he left...why don’t you understand...?”He tried to speak in convincing tone...this was his last chance as door was about to open now...

“Shut up...Just shut up...you are lying....”Heechul yelled as door broke open revealing Hankyung, Zhou Mi and his assistant.

Hankyung charged himself towards Siwon...pulling him away from Heechul...Zhou Mi rushed towards Heechul who looked broken...Heechul was holding his head tightly...Siwon’s words were ringing...echoing ....His Hannie hates him...??to an extend that he left him..?Alone...?

“What the hell Siwon...What are you trying to do...?..What were you thinking when you kidnapped him like that...what’s wrong with you..?”Hankyung screamed in anger..He never had thought Siwon would fall to this low.

“Kidnapped..?Oh come on Han...I was just talking to him...He needed to know the reality you know....that his Hannie is not coming back...How long you guys will keep it hidden from him...he had right to know..”Siwon said in innocent tone...Looking straight in Heechul’s eyes..who was staring at all this drama....his eyes empty...

Hankyung couldn’t bare that look of Heehcul...What was Siwon trying to do...?

“Stop it...What the hell Siwon...you are insane...What are you trying to do...If something happens to him..I swear I will kill you..”He shouted in rage tightening his grip around Siwon..

“You stop it...What are you doing here..?.”Heechul yelled suddenly...

“You lied to me...are you with him...What are you trying to do.,..what have you done to my Hannie...?”He continued still holding his throbbing head...Zhou Mi tried to control him..but he pushed him away..

“Everyone is lying to me..I don’t know whom to trust....What is going on...Just tell me where is my Hannie...I just...I just need to know that...then..then I won’t bother anyone of you....”He continued in hoarse voice..shaking as he cried...He was feeling so helpless and lost...Siwon’s words were still stinging him...

“Didn’t I tell you already...What? are you that dumb....your Hannie hates you.....He left you...”Siown yelled at top of the voice...

“Stop it....”Hankyung warned,worriedly looking at Heechul who looked hurt to no limits...he looked trapped...like Siown’s words were affecting him badly...

“Why..He needs to know the reality...His Hannie is not coming back...He hates you...He’s not coming back...Don’t you remember anything....HE HATES YOU....”Siown shouted before he was silenced by Hankyung’s punch....across his face...

“Hitting me won’t do anything ..It won’t change reality...He hates you Heechul ah...your Hannie...”He couldn’t complete his sentence as Hankyung attacked again..

He couldn’t take it anymore...Siwon had clearly gone mad...

“I am warning you...Shut your mouth or else I will seriously kill you...don’t test my patience Siwon...”Hankyung sternly warned ,before moving  towards Heechul...who had stopped responding now...he was just staring somewhere..

Zhou Mi was trying to talk to him...But he was not getting any response...

“Heechul...He was lying...you trust me right...doctor is always right....”Zhou Mi said looking at still Heechul..

“Heehcul ah....”He shook the feminine man gently...very much worried now...why was Heechul not responding...He wasn’t even crying now...He just sat there..Motionless..

“Heechul...”Hankyung whispered coming close...but Heechul didn’t move..He didn’t push him away...

“He is believing now...good Heechul ah...face the reality...be a man...will you?...your Hannie hates you....”Siwon laughed...it was a crazy laugh...evil...

“Shut up Siown...”Hankyung screamed.

“Heechul ...don’t listen to him...he is crazy...don’t believe him...please...look at me at least...Heechul....”He shook the other  violently now..He wanted to get some response...

“Heechul...say something...look at me...”He shouted to get others attention..

Heechul looked at him after what seemed eternity...He kept on staring..without saying anything...

“No one should hate Heechul...Heechul is a good boy....”He whispered slowly... barely audible..

“What...what are you saying Heechul...”Hankyung couldn’t make anything out of it...

“Heechul is a good boy..”Heechul whispered agian..before going limp in Hankyung’s hands....

He was pacing ouside the hospital room..They have rushed there when they couldn’t wake Heechul up..He was all panicked..scared...angry...How could he let all this happen....how could he be this careless..Heechul was already in fragile mindset and Siwon...That maniac had this rubbish filled in Heechul’s mind...He did it even when he was there...

He felt like hitting himself...He couldn’t help Heechul even e though he was present there when Siwon was talking all rubbish...why..why didn’t he do something sooner...?

He rushed towards doctor when he came out..Zhou Mi was there with him.

“Doctor..what happened ?Is he alright..?”He said trying to look past them..

None of them answered..making Hankyung nervous..

“Why aren’t you saying anything...Is he alright..?”He asked once again all worried now.

“He is...physically..why don’t you come in my cabin Mr.Han ?we can talk there...”Doctor said directing him.

“But I want to meet him...”Hankyung tried to protest..He wanted to see how Heechul was..

“Please..Hankyung...”Zhou Mi said slowly...making him move towards the cabin.

“What?What is it..?”Hankyung ask ed once they reached.

“Dr.Zhou Mi...?”The doctor said, indicating Zhou Mi to speak.

Zhou Mi nodded.He looked at Hankyung ..trying to find the simple words to explain Heechul’s state.

“It affected him..Siwon’s words..If you remember I had told you that he is in fragile state..his mind and brain..a single mistake would be fatal...”Zhou mi spoke slowly.

Hankyung’s heart was sinking with each word..

“What..what do you mean...?He managed to ask...

“Just before he fainted he said something that we couldn’t make out...He said..Heechul is a good boy..no one should hate him..He..he went into regressed state..In medical term it’s called regression...When one cannot handle something some reality...some incident..He can go in ...what you can say ’earlier state of development’...That is they cannot handle it in a..a adult way...thus adapting a childish mannerism...”Zhou Mi tried to explain..

Hankyung looked confused...He still didn’t get what Zhou Mi was saying..

“What are you trying to say..?”Hew asked confused..

Zhou Mi sighed..

“He couldn’t take that his Hannie hates him...it was a lie..but it was kept in front of him so convincingly..that he believed it...And it affected him..He couldn’t face it...his brain is like a 4-5 year old kid now...Generally,kids at these age.. they are all sweet and innocent..no one hates them...everyone loves them...So he trapped himself in that age..So that no one can hate him...he is a good boy...He keeps on saying that...”Zhou Mi completed..This was stressful...the whole situation had gone against them...He was more worried about Hankyung now...

Hankyung just stood still..He couldn’t believe what was being told him..Was he listening correctly...No..he didn’t want to believe this...what is it...a kid??Heehcul..?

Zhou Mi couldn’t take it anymore..He couldn’t ...After all he was a human being himself...

“...we were close...He had remembered something...may be..may be..we could make him remember more...”He half screamed losing his temper....

It was like Heechul was attacked in front of his eyes and He couldn’t do anything..anything at all...

Hankyung sat down...he was lost...this was a brutal attack by fate...He had no strength to fight...no more...

He broke down in tears finally..He felt helpless...

Zhou Mi rushed to his side..immediately sensing the mistake he had done..He being a doctor could not lose hope...it was not acceptable..

 “Don’t worry...We...we will start again...afresh...we will give our everything...Believe in me...We can do it...are you listening to me...?”Zhou Mi questioned worriedly... Hankyung gently.

“Look at me...We can do it...we will do it..are you with me...?”He tried again when he got no response from Hankyung..

Hankyung looked up finally...listening to the assurance in Zhou Mi’s words...He nodded weakly...yes he will do anything for his Heechul...he was not giving up..no matter what...

It took all his strength to enter the room where Heechul was..with Zhou Mi on his side..

Heechul was there...sitting there innocently...looking around..he had that boyish innocence and curiosity in his eyes and in all his mannerisms..

“He doesn’t remember anything now but his name..It’s like a clean slate...”Zhou Mi whispered before he smiled towards Heechul...

“Hey Heechul..look who I have brought...”He said pulling Hankyung in front.

“He is Heechul’s friend...Heechul loves making friends doesn’t he...?”He stated.

Heechul gave a very curious look to Hankyung..before smiling sweetly.

“Yeah..Heechul likes it a lot...Heechul is a good boy...”He answered showing his dimples to Hankyung.

Hankyung smiled...tears flowing..He hugged Heechul cautiously...What had become of them...why..?Why was fate playing this cruel game with them...?But he won’t give up...he will build his world around it...once again...he will not stop trying...

Zhou Mi nodded..patting on Hankyung’s back...

From that day onwards...He and Hankyung had done everything they could do to get Heechul back..Listening to Heechul’s innocent talks...going crazy along with him..Hankyung had become his friend...big brother...father..taking care of him..raising him as a child..never..never losing hope that one day ..one day..Heechul will be back to his self...so that he can resume his original role..his lover..

“Sweet spongy things......”He heard Heechul’s voice..

Confused he looked at other..who was standing in front of him...

 “Sweet sponges....pink ones,four of them....”Heechul spoke, holding up the mug of hot chocolate just given to him...

Hankyung didn’t move..He just raised his eyebrow.

“Ummm...Marsha...Mashamollos...Pink ...”Heechul tried again.

Hankyung laughed taking them mug and setting it on the side table..

“It’s Marshmallows...you little mouse..”He said pulling Heechul on his lap..poking him in stomach.

Heechul laughed covering his mouth with his both hands..as he settled on Hankyung’s laps.

“But Heechul is a kitten...”He blurted out innocently.

“Meowwwwwww....”He acted attacking Hankyung..

“Oww..Kitten...Ha...bad kitty..attacking me like that.”Hankyung laughed as he tickled the slender man..

Heechul was laughing uncontrollably...his usual innocent laugh...

Hankyung stared at him..a small smile plastered on his face...He became serious..

“Chullie...You will forgive me right...won’t you forgive your Hannie...?”He spoke up all of the sudden..He didn’t know what made him do that...may be Heechul’s innocence..which once he had thought was childish...All the incidents flew in front of his eyes...

“Ohh..Superman..you are crying again...don’t cry ...Heechul won’t ask for more spongy things..and..and he will keep his toys in the box...Heechul  will be a good boy..”Heechul said innocently...wiping the tears flowing from Hankyung’s eyes.

Hankyung  smiled...hugging Heechul tightly..

“I am sorry...”He whispered...

Sorry...such a simple word...He had said it many times now...

Whenever people gave Heechul weird looks when they are out..Whenever he saw the prompt scars still present on Heechul’s body,Whenever..whenever Heechul would wake up crying in the middle of the nights...at those times...or simply at times like these..whenever he felt that his one single mistake had taken  precious years away from Heechul’s life...his memories..their memories...their moments..

He didn’t receive his forgiveness.not yet....Heechul never answered them...His apologies...But  Heechul showed these kind , innocent gestures...making him more and more hopeful..That one day..

One day his apology will be accepted...and he could wait for this day...forever...!!