Grow up, Heechul !!

An Unaccepted Apology...

 

“ Heebummie.......”He heard Heechul shout, trying to get away from Hankyung, who was trying his best to comb his hair.

“Stay still..Chullie..I am just done here..then you can play...”he said setting the silky black hair, now cut short.

Once done Heechul stormed of running around,playing with his cat.

Smiling Hankyung glanced at the living room.It was full with story books, and toys lying around.

Sighing he started to clean.

Exhausted Hankyung made it in his apartment.One he shared with his boyfriend Heechul. It was a long day for him.

He immediately frowned looking at all the mess in front of him. Books and news papers lying around everywhere,unwashed cloths heaped somewhere in corner and  Heechul seating middle of it typing at his laptop, empty coffee cups and plates in front of him.

“Chullie..Come on..at least you can put these in sink yaa.......”He said annoyingly ,picking up the cups and plates putting them in sink.

“Un huh..”was only response he could get.

Frustrated Hankyung made his way to kitchen .It has always been like this, Heechul was never close to a tidy person.He knew it from living with him for years now.First in Korea and now in China.They had moved  when Hankyung found a good management job here.

“What do you want for dinner?”He asked looking through the fridge to find something to make dinner with.

“Well did you hear me...say something.......”He said raising his voice.

“Aishh Hannie,I heard you alright...working here..have to turn in these chapters in few days.”He heard Heechul say.

“Ahhh..on deadline again..it wouldn’t have been like this, if you would have working on them instead of watching cartoons and reading comics.”Hankyung stated flatly, making Heechul to look up.

“Ever heard of writer’s block..”He said getting up and coming towards Kichen.

”Besides I tend to work wonderfully under pressure.”He hugged Hankyung from behind.

“Somebody is in bad mood lately...did something happen at work?”Heechul asked in concern.

He had observed it lately..for few months now ..Hankyung’s behaviour had changed towards him. He was always annoyed and frustrated and never really talked like before.

“Everything’s fine...”Hankyung said moving away from Heechul.

“Hmmm... heyy Hannie.”Heechul started looking at his fingers.

 “Suddenly my fingers are feeling little weird, he said mischievously moving towards Hankyung poking him in stomach, before started tickling him laughing uncontrollably.

“Chullie...stop it..Its not funny”Hankyung said ,trying to control the anger rising.

“Heechul...I said stop it...”Hankyung screamed ,moving away from Heechul.

“Grow up Heechul,we are not kids anymore..You are 27 for god’s sake”

“I was just trying to lighten up the mood...”Heechul said ,startled by his boyfriend’s behaviour.

“Ohh yeah... you want to lighten up my mood...then learn to keep the fu**ing things on their places" Hankyung was still yelling.

“Like this book on this shelf and this....here..So this room will look like a home for once...”

“Why is it SO hard for you...”He barked looking once at Heechul ,before going into bedroom slamming the door .........

“bammm.......!!“ Hankyung heard some crashing voice making him run towards it.