Who is he..a Horse??

An Unaccepted Apology...

 

“Come on, Chullie is going to take bath now...”Hankyung said taking pulling up Heechul’s PJ’s..pushing him towards bathroom.

He washed him as Heechul played with bubbles and his small rubber toys in tub..countinuously chattering something about them.He had many of them a duck,a fish,a monkey, a horse...

“Who is he...”Heechul screamed  at Hankyung holding onto his shirt.

“What are you talking about...”Hankyung tried to loosen Heechul’s hold.

“You know what am I talking about..so tell me who is he?”Heechul yelled again tightening his hold. He wanted answers.

“He’s just my colleague...Hankyung said ,forcing Heechul to lose his hold moving away from him.

“Just a colleague ha...you were holding hands laughing cheerfully I saw you damn it...”Heechul was so angry now.

“Is he the reason you are behaving like this lately, you never talk straight..you always insult me..you always find faults in me somehow...Why...??”

“Hannie.. look at me and answer”Heechul turned Hankyung to face him.

”Tell me you guys..did you guys..slept together..??

“Heechul...!!”Hankyung yelled slapping him across face.

Heechul was stunned.Hankyung had never ever laid a hand on him.

“What is wrong with you,whay are you behaving like this...”Heechul said holding his stinging cheek tears freely flowing..

“What did you see in him.He...He look like a..like a horse...Why are you doing this to me?”He asked in pleading voice.

“Doing this to YOU....that’s right everything has to be about you.You think the world revolves around you, don’t you? and you are some..some big space star or something...”Hankyung was yelling at top of his voice now.

“Everything’s about me..about ME ??”Heechul  narrowed his eyes...

“I came here with you, leaving my life behind in Korea..and everything is about me??”He questioned his voice cracking.

“Ohh ya.. what big sacrifice you did for me.”Hankyung scoffed.

“I am sure,you came because you were scared..scared that you won’t find someone again..someone who will put up with all of your drama...your mood swings, your tantrums, your princess syndrome.”Hankyung saw his each word was killing Heechul,crushing him. He wanted to stop but he continued....

”Do you think I am here as your personal servant.. cleaning your mess, washing your cloths, cooking for you..Sir... yes sir..servant Hankyung at your service Sirrr...!!” He said saluting mockingly....

“ATTENTION..!! ”Heechul shouted, standing in position.

 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

About Hankyung's harsh behaviour..Human emotions are always complicated and anger is worst because many times you say or do things that you didn't want to do.Next chapter will be Hankyung's reasoning for all this..Lets see how it comes out.

I am glad you all are liking the story though :) 

.