Chapter 10

[Hiatus] -J u v e n i l e- (Co-Ed Group)

The Juvenile’s members were extremely happy this day. Their album had finally been released and it topped number one on the charts. It was like a dream to them, completely and utterly. It was like though someone would pinch them and snatch it away from them at any moment. All that they could do at the moment was enjoy the fame they were getting and keep away from scandals which seemed to be getting harder now that they were into the spotlight.

Their manager had told them to celebrate their new fame they were having an album release party. Almost every celebrity would be there actors, soloists, idols, comedians, fans, MCs and of course normal party goers. Jin’s heart skipped a million beat at the thought of SHINee going to be there most importantly Jinki who she hasn’t seen in what seems to be forever. She fixed up her make-up, ruffling up her hair to give it more volume. She smiled secretly “I look good.” She pulled down her one shoulder silver, tight metallic dress and put on her silver pumps. She walked over to the other girls, her purse in her hand “You guys ready to go?”

Kyun straightened her dark red hair and pushed her bangs to the side, she pulled up the top of her strapless midnight blue dress. “I’m almost, finishhhheedd” She stressed out the words as she put black eyeliner. A simple necklace with a single diadmond hanged around her neck. She put on her black heels and some diamond stud. “Finished. Gosh I look beautiful.”Jin shook her head and helped Ha Ni zip up her dress

Ha Ni pouted as she put on the spaghetti strapped, cream mini dress.  “It’s not fair. Since I’m under 20 I can’t go to the V.I.P section” Her curled hair framed her face perfectly accentuating her feature. Her face looked innocent but her body gave off a completely different feel. She bent down and played with the bow on her white pumps. She felt the dress starting to rise up and she gracefully pulled it down in one quick movement. She put on her pearls and some pink blush. Her lips shone when she applied her lip-gloss.

“You’re too young besides Jay and I will be with you.” Jin smiled warmly at her trying to make her feel better.

Ha Ni sighed and nodded “Okay.” She turned her attention to Kyun who was spacing off. “Unnie, are you okay?” She asked worriedly

“Hmm.” Kyun turned to them quickly “Umm, yeah. I’m fine” She laughed weakly and got up from the bed “Let’s go check on the boys

 

With the boys

 

Jay fixed his black and purple pin-stripped tie making it looser, his purple dress shirt clung unto his body tightly showing off his muscles. He looked in the full length mirror, making his hair pointy with the gel. “I look pretty good.” He his lips “But my lips are sort of chapped.” He quickly put on some Blitex. He undid his belt pulling up his pants and then re-did it. “I wonder if any hot girls are going to be there?” He questioned to the other guys getting ready.

Daim his blazer and button up his white shirt tucking it in “I’m sure there are. I’m sure SNSD will be there so don’t worry” he chuckled knowing that was his real question. He wiped his black dress shoes making it shine. He combed down his hair “I wonder if Dalmation will be there?”

Hwan pulled back his highlighted brown hair putting it into a ponytail “I’m sure they will.” He bit his lip “I wonder if the girls are ready.” He the first two button of his red shirt showing off his collarbone. He put his wallet in his back pocket and sighed. Lately he’s been having feelings he just didn’t understand. “I hope After School is going to be there.” He stated.

“I’m sure they will.” Daim walked out the door the guys trailing right behind him. They bumped into the girls on the way.

“Aissh!” They all exclaimed

Kyun wiped the imaginary dirt from her dress “Can we go now?” They nodded and walked outside to the company van. The ride was uneventful and boring; it seemed like hours passed before they finally arrived at the club.

 

At The Club

 

The lights were blindly, the place was crowded, and the line seemed to trail from six blocks long. They pulled up to the front door and as soon as they stepped out screams and shouts could be heard form a mile away. They tried to smile though it felt as though their ear drums would burst at any moment. The camera lights went off and reporters stared to talk.

They walked inside the club which seemed even more crowed than out side. The loud music blasting. They walked trying not to trip anyone. Everyone who noticed it was them congratulated them and shook their hands. Jin watched as Kyun and Hwan seemed to talk to each other, telling secret jokes with their eyes. She almost gasped when Hwan touched Kyun’s waist. The guy who seemed to hate skin ship was feeling on his band mate. She smiled and thought my plan hasn’t even begun and they’re already close.

They separated the ones 20 and over went to the V.I.P section up stairs and the under 20 stayed on the first floor. Jin frowned her plan wouldn’t work but at least she wouldn’t get to see Jinki. She really wasn’t ready to see him that night.

Jay led Ha Ni to the bar of non alcoholic drink and got her a Shirley Temple and himself a Mary. “How do you like the party” He whispered in her ear, his breath tickling her neck.

Ha Ni smiled and held his face closer whispering back “It’s really fun, but I feel bad that we left Jin.”

Jay pulled her closer being the ert he was “She’ll be fine trust me.” Ha Ni giggled and blushed, taking a sip of her drink “Let’s go.” He held her hand and led her to the sofas filled with celebrities. They were talking and conversing and Jay jumped in.

Ha Ni looked down at her shoes awkwardly feeling left out. She snuck away to find Jin without Jay noticing. She spotted her next to the chocolate fountain. “Jinnie~” She cooed

“Hey baby girl, wanna dance?” Jin asked wanting to get her mind off the fact that SHINee just walked in.

Ha Ni nodded and followed her to the dance floor. She and L.Joe from Teen Top made direct eye contact and she diverted her eyes trying to keep him from seeing her blush. Following Jin again.

 

In The V.I.P section

 

Wherever you went all you saw was grinding, people drinking and drunken people with bright red faces. Hwan walked with Kyun by his side, Daim had abandoned them to go use some of his game on Drama. They spent most of their time at the bar getting drunk until everything the other person said seemed hilarious

“Kyun hiccupped “You know Hwan I always thought you were cute.” She traced the outline of his jaw with her finger

Hwan laughed “I thought you were pretty hot too. Especially today you look soo gorgeous,” He moved in closer to her that their necks were touching “I could almost eat you up.”

Kyun her lips “Want to make that come true?” she asked in a salacious way.

Hwan heartbeat quickened its pace and he ran his hand through his silky hair “You already know the answer to that.” Spectators watched the lustful scene, whispering upon themselves. A certain paparazzi man secretly taking pictures of them for the first scandal of Juvenile. Kyun and Hwan were too drunk to notice this and Daim was too busy chatting up others.

“I’m sure I do. Follow me.” Kyun grabbed his hand leading him to the boiler room at the uppermost level of the club.

*Slightly Rated (You Do Not Have To Read It…My ert Side Came Out)*

 

They put their heads down so no one could see them and quickly passed by couple making out sometimes passing by other idols making out with one another. They found a quiet place where they could be alone. Hwan pushed her up against wall. Kyun moaned and kissed the base of his neck. Hwan hands travelled up and down her body, he grabbed her leg wrapping it against his hips. She bite and his neck leaving a noticeable hickey. Hwan smirked and kissed her leaving her lips red and slightly swollen. She grinded her hips against his, Hwan let out a moan and growled “You shouldn’t do that”

 

“Why you can’t handle it?” She asked. Hwan kissed her neck to her collarbone, his hands sometimes going up her dress.

 

*End*

Kyun let out a deep breath and gasped when she saw Changmin coming their way. She regained her composure “Let’s go back downstairs. I’ll go first, wait for a few moments then come.” She walked quickly downstairs trying to make eye contact with anyone

“Excuse me Sangkyun” She heard a voice scream, she looked up and saw Changmin

She smiled “Yeah?”

“I’m Changmin, you must be Yunho’s friend he talks about you almost all the time Juvenile comes on the TV.”

Kyun blushed “Really? Wow that’s nice”

“I just wanted to say congratulations in person.” Chagmin scratched the back of his head awkwardly giving her a shy smile

“Thank you” She said bowing to him

“Can I have your number?” He asked. Kyun couldn’t believe it Changmin of all people was asking for her number, she must have looked really good in her dress

She smiled and took his phone putting in her number “Call me sometimes.” She grinned and walked away in her mind doing a little happy dance. She walked back to the main part of the club and joined Daim who was hitting it off with Drama. Some minutes later Hwan came back down trying to avoid contact with anyone. Kyun walked over to him “We didn’t do anything tonight okay?”

Hwan nodded, knowing the little game they played. Using one another it made him sick but he couldn’t resist it. He watched Nana from across the bar dancing with her friends, she saw him and motioned for him to come over. He got up hypnotized by her y dancing and danced with her.

Kyun rolled her eyes at the scene feeling a bit jealous and went downstairs. Daim touched Drama’s hand and smiled. Drama smiled back at him “You’re cute” He says

Daim smiled played with his fingers “But you’re cuter”

 

Back Downstairs

 

Jin had finally talked to Jinki and they made amends, they were dancing with eachother to be exact it was as if they never fought. Ha Ni sighed wishing she had someone to dance with she saw Kyun walk by and the anger could be seen in her eyes. She got up and ran after her. Kyun hailed a taxi leaving Ha Ni and the rest of the members behind. Ha Ni was confused and went back to the club.

 

The Next Morning

 

The members came back a 3pm. They adults had wakened up with hang-overs and the young-ins was extremely tired, but it was worth it the album release was a success except for the face Kyun left early.

Hyun went into their room and she was lying under her sheets. “Kyun you okay?” He asked softly tired from the night before

Kyun sat up and looked at him “I think I am, I just forgot what happened last night.” Hwan couldn’t help but feel disappointed she didn’t remember anything and as he was going to speak he was cut off by a loud yell

“YOU GUYS COME LOOK!” Ha Ni yelled from the dining room. She had went on the websites checking from any news about Juvenile and everyone seemed to have the same article

‘Juvenile Members are dating?’

The members rushed in and were shocked by what they saw on the laptop. Ha Ni cleared and started to read

‘Last night at the Juvenile album release party some party goers noticed something weird. Juvenile members the stars of the show seemed to have secret relationship. At club Toxic, the location of the party, one reporter in general seemed to notice Sangkyun the leader and Zac one of the lead vocalists flirting with one another during the party. They were reported to be whispering and touching each other. Afterwards they were seen going up to the boiler room together a notorious place where couples will go and make out with eachother according to others. 20 minutes later Sangkyun came downstairs and not moments later Zac followed.

Netizens have been commenting

“How disgusting. They can’t do that in their private time and have to do it during then”

“I don’t think they’re dating, they didn’t look like they did anything”

“If they are dating let them date. At least it’s not one of your biases”

“I need more evidence then that”

Could the two members be dating?

Or could it be something else?

Credited Source: Kpopnews.com’

Kyun and Hwan stayed silent knowing they were going to get it once their manager came in. As if on cue the manager came in the dorm, fuming and angry. Kyun and Hwan walked into a room with him ready to get a lecture

“What the hell were you thinking?!” He yelled “Do you know what you’ve started? This is horrible, it’s bad! Have you forgotten the rules already? I specifically said NO DATING GROUP MEMBERS. Have you seen what you’ve caused now? Just some months after you’ve debuted you’ve already started a scandal? What about the show?” He sighed and looked at the caringly “If you guys do want to date at least keep it private. Now we have to come up with a lie.”

“We’re sorry” They said in unison. Tae Hyun smiled warmly patting them on their heads

“It’s okay; I’ll come up with something but from now on. Hwan move in with the guys they have enough room and Kyun move in with the girls. We have to make sure you are not seen with eachother apart from group activities.” He coughed and walked out the room leaving the quiet kiddos inside.

Kyun looked at Hwan “I’m sorry we got ourselves into this mess.” Hwan nodded and quickly got up not wanting to be around her. Kyun sighed and rubbed her face “This is some bull.”

The other members watched as things got awkward between Kyun and Hwan again. They weren’t sure if they believed the newspaper articles or didn’t. They sat in silence for the whole day until night hoping things would get better fast and this scandal will blow over.

 

A/N: It's really long and slightly rated because my cousin helped me with it, mix two erts together and it's not a good thing :) kekeke~ Might not update tomorrow just to let you know