Chapter 5

[Hiatus] -J u v e n i l e- (Co-Ed Group)

The sound of water dripping from the kitchen sink ran through their ears. It had been broken for three days already yet no one has bothered to fix it at all. Kyun was ignoring Hwan, Ha Ni was playing videogames with Jay and Daim was trying to Jin’s attention

“Uggggh!” Ha Ni groaned in frustration after losing again for the fifth time in a row. She threw the controller on the couch and stood up, hands on her skinny waistline “I’m so bored. It’s our last free schedule before we debut. Can’t we do something…I don’t know fun?”

The members looked up at her confused. Kyun pet the back of Chi Chi’s head and asked “Like karaoke?”

Ha Ni bit her lip and looked up at the ceiling in thought, she smiled widely” Yeah! We can go to a karaoke bar just for this one last time.” The members shrugged and nodded not thinking of anything better to do. “Yay! Let’s get dressed.” She skipped into her room to get ready.

The other members sat in their same positions, too lazy and tired to get up and go get ready. Ha Ni came back into the living room in a floral pink spaghetti strapped dress. “Why aren’t you dressed” she asked innocently. The members sighed getting up from the couch and went into their respective room to get ready. After some minutes everyone was ready and got into Daim’s car.

“Daim, I’m bored and it’s hot.” Kyun said fanning herself as the sweat trailed down her face. Her striped cardigan draped on her legs, to hot to be put on and the periwinkle tank top she wore was starting to get soaked.

“The price of gas is high nowadays. I’m trying to save money and the environment” He replied back happy with his comment. His white shirt opened up slightly exposing his bare chest to the slight breeze.

Jin played with her phone, her sunglasses blocking her eyes from the sunlight “This is some bull.” Her red off shoulder shirt seemed to be slipping off further with every movement she made “It’s almost 90 degrees. Why is it so hot?”

“You’re starting to sound like Ha Ni.” Jason complained, the sleeves of his gray polo rolled up and his glasses framed perfectly on his face.

“What’s wrong with sounding like me?” Ha Ni whiled, crossing her arms.

“That whiny tone that goes along with it is what’s wrong.” Hwan said trying not to focus on the heat. He felt someone tug on the sleeve of his thin cotton green shirt. He turned and saw Ha Ni “What?!”

Ha Ni glared at him “Never mind, sheesh.” The rest of the ride was quiet and it seemed it would take forever till they finally get there.

“Yah! Damien are we lost?” Kyun said not recognizing the streets and houses that passed by.

Daim blushed and let out a little chuckle “Well noona you see…” his voice trailed off and that’s when everyone went into panic mood

“Daim where are we?”

“Pabo, how could you get us lost in a place like this?!”

“Why didn’t you stop and ask for directions?”

“You really are an idiot, aren’t you?”

“How do we get home now oppa?”

Daim sighed and slummed in the seat “Arraso, I’ll just go out and ask for directions.”

“I’ll call manager oppa.” Ha Ni said taking out her phone to speed dial their manger.

“This is what I feared.” Jin got out the car to look for some help. She couldn’t find any and called Jinki. It rang five times before he actually picked up. “Jinki oppa” she said softly

“Hey baby. How are you?”

She twirled a strand of hair in her finger “Not fine. My idiotic member got us lost in the middle of no where.”

“Don’t you have a GPS?”

“He doesn’t want to buy one. Oppa I’m so mad right now. I want to go back home or at least see you.” She whined slightly

“Jin, Jin yeobo you know I have to be with my group. I’m busy now. Soon you’ll understand. I hear you’re debuting soon also.”

Jin blushed “Yeah I am. Oppa I have to go right now.”

“Okay….I love you.”

Jin smiled widely “I love you too.” She hung up the phone and walked back over to the members who were all outside. “What’s wrong?”

“We ran out of gas.” They said in unison.

“This day just keeps getting worse and worse.” She followed them as they looked for a place to stay since the night was coming. They went around asking for a place to stay and everyone turned down the strangers.

“What do we do? I’m getting hungry” Ha Ni groaned, her hand in Jay’s as they walked slowly down the street

“Let’s just get a hotel room or something.” Hwan said his hair now in a tight ponytail.

“We don’t have enough money on us.” Daim said his shirt completely off and around his neck like a towel.

“Oppa put back on your shirt you look like a ert!” Ha Ni yelled at him

“I’m not the ert in the group!” He yelled back eyeing Jay who just turned his head around.

Shut up!” Kyun yelled irritable, the heat finally getting to her “Lets sleep in a motel or a hotel like the evil guy whose name I refuse to say suggested. We’ll just combine our money and as for a discount.”

“But unnie/noona.” The members complained but were quickly silenced by her death glare. They followed her to a cheap motel and paid for two rooms with three beds each.

“Okay girls in one room, guys in another.” Kyun said pushing her hair back

“But I want to stay with Jay oppa~” Ha Ni whined. Kyun tired of the whining agreed and let Jin sleep with Daim and Hwan since she wanted to be no where near Hwan at the moment.

“First thing in the morning, we’re finding a gas station and go back home okay?!” The members nodded and went into their individual rooms for the night.

In the morning the members got up and put on their dirty clothes from the day before. They paid for the rooms and walked out the cheap and uncomfortable motel. The heat wasn’t as much as yesterday but it was still there. They walked a few blocks to the nearest gas station to buy a gallon. While they were paying Hwan and Kyun stayed outside, standing six feet away from eachother in silence

“Ahjumma-” Hwan started to say but was cut off

“Save it. I don’t want to hear your excuses or apologies right now.” Kyun said with a stern tone

“I was actually going to say your zippers ped but fine go ahead.” Hwan looked at his watch wondering how long it took to buy a gallon of gas. Kyun blushed and quickly zipped up her jeans. The rest of the members came back with a gallon of gas plus six bars of Twix, three bags of chips, some bottles of water and mini fans for everyone.

“Let’s go!” Ha Ni yelled excitedly. They ran to the car happily, laughing along the way. They pour the gas in and finally drove off. “I wanted to really do karaoke though.” Ha Ni pouted, chewing on a cheesy chip. Daim chuckled and turned up the radio ‘Two Different Tears’ by the Wonder Girls was playing. Ha Ni smiled and started to sing along

“Gave me 2 different tears. Even after all these years. Tears of joy, tears of pain. Like sunshine and rain. So I hate you, so I love you, so I hate you, so I love you. I'm tryna figure out how to move on with my life without you by my side. Wakin’ up with teary eyes, I can't do this no more, gotta erase you now.” Ha Ni sang moving to the beat of the song

“So I think of all the pain you've given me. Try to look at all the damage you've done to me. No matter how hard I try, I just can't forget it why I keep thinking bout how sweet you used to be.” Kyun sang along

The rest of the members laughed at the two dorks singing. Jin smiled happily when her favorite part of the song came “I'm cryin’ over you, still what does this mean? Do I still want you back in my life? After all these painful things you've done to me. Why is it so hard to realize?”

The men smiled at the girls happy they had such great singers in the group. After the song was over they cooled down and Ha Ni took out a video camera “This is Juvenile’s unofficial road trip.” She said into the camera happily. She video taped the scenery and the members “Such a beautiful day. Forever Six. Juvenile Hwaiting!”

They got back home after a few minutes later to an angry manager and a hungry dog. “Where were you all? You are debuting tomorrow and look at the time you’ve gotten back at this time. We have to practice!”

The members looked down in shame. Kyun broke the silence “I’m sorry it was my fault. I found the wrong directions and got us lost.” She bowed 90 degrees to him “I’m really sorry. If you want to punish anyone punish me.” The members gave her a confused look at what she was doing.

The manager sighed “Never mind that now. Just go practice for the time being and get a goodnight’s rest, you will all need it for tomorrow.” As soon as the manager left they bombarded her with questions. Kyun smiled slightly “Aigoo, my little kiddos. I can’t let you get into trouble. Now you heard what manager oppa said. Let’s practice!” The members nodded and walked out the door following her to the studio.