Chapter 4

[Hiatus] -J u v e n i l e- (Co-Ed Group)

The wind blew through the girls’ hair as they walked down the street. They enjoyed the busy scenery while people passed by them in lighting speed.

“It feels so good to be away from the boys,” Ha Ni her bangles clanging with every swing of her arms “I love all of them but gosh they could be so annoying.”

Kyun nodded in agreement her forehead collecting sweat under her bangs “Especially that evil cold hearted mean little uggghh!” She pouted and crossed her arms in anger thinking about how mean Hwan was to her all the time.

Jin smirked, her long hair in a messy bun “If I didn’t know better I’d think you had a little crush on him. They say when people argue a lot they have secret feelings for each other deep within”

“What?”! Me and Hwan?” She asked flustered, her face turning red from blushing “You wish. He’s so evil and mean, I’d rather stay with my Changmin at least he’s sweet and will appreciate a goddess like me.” She laughed it off and quickened up her pace

“Your Changmin? He doesn’t even know you exist.” Jin said coldly

“Unnie!” Ha Ni yelled “That’s not nice.”

“But it’s true.” Jin fixed her bag and put on her sun glasses

Kyun glared at her “Just watch, one day I will kick you.”

“We’ll see about that.” Jin replied. They entered the bakery and took out some money “Okay so Daim wanted Oreo crumble cupcake, Jay wanted chocolate croissant and Hwan wanted raspberry cheesecake,” She turned to Ha Ni and Kyun “What do you want?”

Ha Ni smiled widely “I want a slice of chocolate chip with chocolate frosting and chocolate sprinkles!”

Kyun shook her head at Ha Ni then turned back to Jin “I want strawberry shortcake.” She gave Jin her eye smile and a little giggle

Jin gagged “Eww all this aeygo is over whelming.” She gave in the orders and got herself a slice of chocolate crème pie.  They walked out the shop and went back to their dorm. It was unusually quiet.

Ha Ni placed the bag on the dining table “Where are the boys?” She asked confused

“I don’t know and I don’t care.” Jin mumbled and picked up Chi Chi “Hey Chi Chi, where is appa and your uncles?” Chi Chi barked loudly, her face.

Kyun looked in the rooms and saw no boys “Where did they go?! What if something happened to them?” She pouted and wondered where they could be

“Why you worried about Hwan~?” Jin teased. Kyun blushed and went into the room.

 

Later On

 

A few hours later the boys came back smiling widely and sort of tipsy which could be seen in the way they walked.

“Yah!” They jumped when their leader yelled. Jason ran into his room and Daim went over to Jin. “Where have you been?” Hwan glared at her and walked past her, Kyun grabbed his arm “I said where have you been? Do you know how worried we’ve been?”

The members continued at what they were doing used to their constant bickering by now. Hyun moved his arm from her grip “Why are you asking me?!”

“I’m asking you because you’re the oldest. You could’ve called one of us. What if something happened?” Kyun breathe hard trying to contain her anger

Hwan made direct eye contact with her “Leave me alone.” He walked into the room and locked the door. Kyun sighed and sat down at the table eating her shortcake. The members looked at her watching her ate the cake furiously

She kept her head down “Stupid Hwan, I always try to be nice but he’s to mean to notice. I can’t stand being the leader if it means having to be next to him.” She drank a cup of milk and wiped the sides of .

Ha Ni pouted laying her head on Jason’s chest, his arms wrapped around her waist “I feel so sorry for her she’s so nice and Hwan is so mean and callous.” Jason nodded in agreement quickly stealing a piece of cake from her. “Oppa!”

 

2 hours later

 

Hwan was still locked up in the room; faint sounds of a guitar could be heard. Kyun sighed and played with her phone “I think he hates me.” She mumbled to no one in particular

Jin gave her a look of pity “Unnie, he doesn’t hate you.” She rubbed her back trying to comfort her which she wasn’t so good at.

Kyun brought her legs up to her chin and rested her head on her knees “That’s a lie.” Hwan finally came out his guitar in one hand and a pencil in the other, glaring at Kyun “See Jin, I told you so.”

He rolled his eyes at her and sat down by the table. “I heard you’re conversation. I don’t hate you…we just clash... most of the time”

Jin walked away leaving them alone. Kyun frowned “And you think the best way to deal with that is to constantly fight with me?”

Hwan laughed “Maybe. I guess it’s my way of showing how I care?”

Kyun breathe through her nose “I guess.” They sat in awkward silence for a while. “Why do we clash so much though?”

Hwan shrugged and sat next to her “Ahjumma, don’t be sad. Okay?”

Kyun smiled softly and looked at him closely admiring his mysterious but handsome features. She blushed deeply and hid her face “I won’t be sad. I promise.”

He stuck his tongue out and his lips, tuning on the TV. “Want to watch a movie?” Kyun nodded and moved closer to him. The members peeked at them through the door secretly

“Aigooo~ they’re so cute.” Daim cooed, Jin flicked his forehead again “Jinnie! Stop doing that it hurts.” He pouted and rubbed his forehead.

Jin smiled and gave him a slight hug “You’ll be okay Daimie.”

Kyun watched the members from the side of her eye “They’re watching us.”

“Like always.” Hwan said not fazed by the members actions, he came up with a brilliant plan “Want to give them a show?”

Kyun cocked her eyebrows “What-“she was cut off by Hwan lips clashing on hers. It was as if a jolt of electricity ran up through her body. She closed her eyes savoring the unexpected kiss. Hwan pulled away from the kiss and smiled at the members shocked faces

“That will teach you all to spy on people while they’re alone.” Hwan got up smirking and went into her room. Ha Ni ran out and sat next to Kyun

“Oh my gosh unnie! How was it?! Eeeeee~ that was so cute. I knew he liked you!” Ha Ni smiled widely and bouncing up and down.

 

Later that night

 

Kyun lay on her bed still recalling the day’s events. Her fingertips touched her lips and she stared at Hwan “Hwan do you like me?”

Hwan groaned “As a friend yes but more than that no.”

Kyun pouted “Then why did you kiss me?”

“Because people were watching.” He fell back asleep leaving Kyun even more confused about her feelings for him.

"Stupid Zac." She mumbled and covered herself up more the blankets finally falling asleep.

 

A/n: Short and sweet. Don't jump to conclusions because Hwan just might not get with Kyun ;)~