Member Profile: Park Jason

[Hiatus] -J u v e n i l e- (Co-Ed Group)

 

 

Name: Park Jae-Sun

Nickname: Jay; Sonyeon eul Mandu (Dumpling Boy); Sunnie; Jangnamgam Gom (Teddy Bear)

Stagename: Jay

Age: 18

Birth date: December 4, 1992

Birthplace: Perth, Australia

Languages Spoken: English (fluent); Spanish (fluent); Korean (fluent); Cantonese (fluent); Mandarin (fluent)

Personality: To start of, Jason is quite a childish and attention seeking guy. He always seems to find  cameras (much like Key from SHINee) and is quite the diva (again, just like Key from SHINee). He also likes skin ship and is quite.. Touchy-feely. He comes off as quite a flirtatious guy, but in truth he's pretty romantic. He's honest yet quite arrogant. He's a peace-maker and hates seeing people fight. He's a bit anti-social and not too good with first impressions. He's a camera whoreand always wants attention. Like I said, Jason is very, very childish. He's a child at heart. He loves  playing video games and always tries to act super cute despite being a grown boy. He's gullible,loud, and very naive. He may sometimes even act stupid. Strangely, many girls find that cute.Fan girls are really weird these days.. >.>. He seriously admires Kim Kibum aka Key. He's always liked (not in the homoual way) Key ever since SHINee debuted and has been liking him more and more whenever he appears on variety shows and such. Even though he totally admires Key and wants to be like him, Jason got the diva thing on his own. Ever since he was young he's always been a total diva and a perfectionist. He's never liked being wrong. And yes, he is an attention and camera . He competes with s for the spotlight and will do anything to be the star. This boy can be classified as a ert by some people, but to erts...He's not really too erted. Although he was once caught watching and reads rated fan fictions.. None of the members really seem to care about that anymore though. He's like- in LOVE with skin ship. He totally adores it. He always touches the members in strange places.. >.>.It's actually quite creepy.. Yet. Hot. But when other people touch his own body, then that's a different story. He gets all shy and starts blushing like crazy.. And moans. Well, that's what he gets for reading too much rated stuff~ Yeah, when you first meet him he'll act like one of those fan fiction dudes who are erted, flirty, and will steal your first kiss the first time you meet him. Of course, he is quite flirty, and is pretty erted.. But he won't steal your first kiss! I mean he hasn't even had his yet despite dating lots of girls.. /sigh. What a sad world~ Whenever he dates someone, he really cares for them and treats them really nicely. Just like a princess~ :3 He's honest and straight forward. He lies quite a bit but not too much, and besides he ends up getting caught whenever he lies. How sad. He's that bad of a liar. He's also pretty arrogant.Sometimes he thinks that he's like the hottest guy in the world and that he can beat anyone at   anything. Sadly for him, that is not true and is a complete lie. He at many things. He's not too good at making friends. Whenever he tries to he ends up messing up and that person will either avoid him for a few weeks or hate him for the rest of his life. Whenever he wants to say one thing, it usually comes off as mean, but he doesn't want to be mean. He hates when people fight and thinks that wars are the stupidest thing on earth. He thinks that everyone should get along and that's the point to life. He's a total gamer. Whenever he has free time of his own, he'll lock the room and play video games for the whole day without eating a single thing. Rumor was that he can play Call of Duty better than those super nerds who have nothing to do with their lives. He also eats a lot but is those type of people who never end up getting fat. How lucky he is~

Blood type: AB

Weight:  48 kg

Height: 179 cm

Fanclub Name: Jaybirds

Dancing Abilities: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dImy-hijj_Q

Rapping (Korean): http:// http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wf3vua3ypg&feature=related (Couldn’t find it  in Korean)

Rapping (English): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE_KTRQccwA

Singing (Korean): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69JDcQBq4ls

Hobbies: Swimming;

                Dancing;

                Rapping;

                Drawing; Cooking;

                Drums;

                Acoustic Guitar;

                Taking pictures;

                Video games

Habits: Screaming and yelling out of nowhere;

                Acting like a pro ninja;

                Pretending to be Edward Cullen who can run super fast;

                Touching his nose when he's nervous

Likes: Taking pictures;

                Swimming;

                Ramen;

                Chocolate Chip Cookies;

                Dumplings;

                His teddy bear, Joey;

                Working out;

                Green tea;

                Snoopy;

                Video games;

                Dancing;

                Girl's Generation (SNSD);

                Big Bang;

                Kara

Dislikes: War;

                Clowns;

                Chocolate;

                Singing (It's not that he hates it, he just hates that he at it);

                Losing;

                Pie;

                Custard;

                Roses;

                 The color yellow;

                His girly nickname Sunnie;

                School;

                Homework;

                Math;

                Dolphins

Position: Sub Rapper/ Sub Dancer

Persona: The Childish Attention Seeking Diva