T.D.G. Bad Boy Part I Chapter 1

The Drop dead Gorgeous Bad Boy

      Chapter 1

       You were going nuts and getting annoyed while you were answering your oppa's phone but you were still answering it in a very friendly tone even though it kept ringing non-stop. You got annoyed that you have to help your oppa's manager to arrange his appointments since his manager can't handle it alone and hold some calls because it seems like after their succesful and awesome concerts, everybody wanted Big Bang.

       Kwon Jiyong a.k.a G-dragon is your oppa, who hired you as his personal assistant manager and paid you really well since he doesn't want you out of his sight and working for other goddamn forsaken celebrities. You actually did a lot of crazy things just so he could fire you but he just ignored you. You still hadn't have the nerve to tell your GD that you wanted to quit... FOR GOOD. Since Taeyang is GD's bestfriend, he also acted as your oppa, and soon enough they both teamed up on you and always agreed with each other.

       They both nagged and annoyed you stubbornly to be GD's assistant manager after you finished your college, you refused a lot of times but they kept on coming until finally you gave up. GD didn't want you to work for someone else especially not to a guy even though that's what you wanted to do. There were already a lot of people who wanted you as their manager because of your family background and specially of course your amazing qualifications.

        Moments later GD's manager called you and asked you to exchange with him. You walked lazily towards him while handing him the other phone, he stood up fast and went to the living room while you slowly sat on the chair of the office. You exhaled deeply before stabbing the telephone button.

"Yeoboseyo? Komapseumnida for holding, how can I help you ?" You answered sweetly. "Jwesonghamnida, he's currently in a meeting right now, may I take a message?"

       You do enjoy being a manager but not as an assistant manager and specially not as your OWN oppa's assistant manager! For once you want to live your life wherein GD doesn't meddle in, control your life and besides you want to live an independent life or better stand on your own feet. For hours you have been answering calls, jotting down messages and telling them the samething over and over again. 

         And finally our last caller of the day! You hit the button but this time you answered tiredly but still in a happy tone. "Komapseumnida for holding, how can I help you?"

"This is Choi Seunghyun can I please speak to Jiyong?"

         You froze like a statue as you heard TOP's amazing voice over the phone and felt butterflies in your stomach. Oh God! how his deep voice sounded so y over the phone which sent chills of excitement all over your body.

"One Moment Jamsiman Gidariseyo..."  you screamed silently as you hit hold again.

        You quickly run towards GD who lay tiredly on the couch like a handsome prince with Gaho then pinched his nose.

 

"Aish!" he woke up crankily. "Yah dongsaeng what is it?!" 

"Sleeping there happily while your poor dongsaeng is having hardtime answering your calls? Oppa! Before you start getting mad at me for waking your cranky I just want you to know Seunghyun oppa is on the line..." you scoffed cutely. 

He kissed your cheeks then laughed. "Mianhae my cute little dongsaeng I'm just so tired today because of the busy schedules."

         You watched GD carried gaho as he closed the doors of the office behind him. GD never keeps you and everyone else close to him wait. Especially not his hyung, Choi Seunghyun a.k.a the drop dead gorgeous T.O.P, since he sometimes maybe impatient.

         Ever since you met TOP you had this crazy crush on him. TOP is 6 years older than you and you thought to yourself that maybe up until now TOP still finds you unattractive and too young for him since you are afterall GD's baby sister. You haven't seen him for like two years since you have been busy finishing your studies and the other time working for GD.

         Since the line on GD's bedroom and his office were connected you were tempted to listen to GTOP's coversation. You hurriedly ran to GD's room and hesitantly touched the phone, but a few seconds later your hands itched so you slowly placed the phone on your ear making sure that they won't know you're eavesdropping.   

 

"I know... God! I'm in some deep deep right now Ji. I'm so thankful that you guys are there for me.  I'm so ed and messed up right now the hyung-nim (YG) gave me a few weeks to pull my together! He said he understands me but I'm overreacting too much... Well I'm not! God! I just don't feel like  you guys are safe anywhere near me after what happened Ji!" TOP said.

GD replied quickly. "Mianhae hyung but I kinda agree with hyung-nim but at the sametime I also agree with you. If I was in your place I would probably think the same way..." He paused. "Hyung do you a place to crash? Where are you exactly planning to go?"

"I'm still looking for a quiet place to stay and I..."

GD cut him off. "Hyung don't you dare tell me that you'll go somewhere unknown without letting us know your whereabouts... If you are planning to do that I swear that I'm gonna hunt you down and torture you myself for making us worry."

TOP chuckled. " Aish! You know me too ing well Ji!"

"Hyung I have a suggestion...." 

"What is it Ji?"

"Do you remember when we went a few years ago to my secret place with you -ah? I forgot to take the duplicate keys from you but you still have the duplicate keys of that place right?"

"O yah! You're right!  I always keep forgetting to hand it over to you but yes I still have it. Are you lending me your safe house?"

"Safe house?" GD chuckled. "Well I guess you could call it that way since only the 3 of us knows about that isolated small house I bought in Japan. And yeah hyung I am obviously lending it to you."  he paused. "Hyung... you sure you don't want Big Bang to come with you?" 

"Aish... it's okay Ji... I bothered you guys too much already and besides I'm really ed up so I won't be a good  companion." he replied tiredly. "Anyway thank you for this by the way Ji... Forever grateful for this."

        Before you could even hear them say their goodbyes and thank yous you put down the phone and quickly ran downstairs to the bathroom before GD can even caught you eavesdropping. Your heart raced as you were having thoughts of following TOP at your oppa's safe house. You were fantasizing on what could happen between you there.

        You locked yourself in the bathroom as you were crazily planning what to do there since you had thoughts that this could be your chance... to lose it... GD was exaggeratedly overprotective of you not to mention Taeyang was also became overprotective of you ever since he treated you like his own little dongsaeng. GD always threatens every guy who had interest or tries to get close with you , the only guys that you ever had a chance to get close with you were GD, his manager, Yg and Big Bang. GD scared the hell out of every guy that took interest, loved or liked you away with death threats and every possible scary thing that you can think of. It was GD's fault that you only fell in love with one guy which made you soon realize that you had fallen deeply in love with this guy... which is obviously TOP!

        Moments later you stood in front of the mirror and studied yourself. You remembered when you turned 18 and started wearing short dresses, short skirts and y clothes that showed your skin not in a ty way but in a classy way of course but still GD freak out and started lecturing you angrily.  You laughed at the thought the even though you turned 18 GD still look at you like your still a baby and acted like a father at the same time a brother towards you. 

       You lift up your shirt to check if your body was still in shape... you smiled... it was still in perfect shape even though you haven't hit the gym lately. You examined your face and think about what would TOP compliment about it. Suddenly you heard a knock on the door.

"you -ah! Will you please come out already? I really need to take a piss!" GD's manager cried out.

"Oh! Mianhae oppa! Just one sec I'm coming out!" as you went out GD's manager quickly went inside and slammed the door.

"you-ah!" you heard GD calling you.

"Yeh oppa?" 

"Are you joining me and Bae later for dinner?" GD asked.

"Mianhae oppa but I still have business to attend to and by the way I have to leave now oppa and don't call me you gave me a week to rest so you, my oppa, shouldn't bother me okay?... I'll call you instead once I get home... back to my house." you lied.

"... just you make sure to call me okay?" he demanded as hugged you then kissed your soft cheeks.

"Of course I will call... you're such a worry wart when it comes to me! Annyeong oppa! See you next week! And take care of yourself!" you bade him farewell and left his house.

       You hurriedly went to your humble home, grabbed some a few clothes, called GD, booked a flight then hurriedly went to the airport. By the time you reached Japan, you still have to ride a lot of boats in order to reach that place. It was really a tiring and crazy trip but you manage to make it to the island safely.

 

       You knew TOP didn't want to see you there since he sounded so depress on the phone but what the hell? you told yourself... this is not the time to ing back-out and get scared since you already came too far to back out in this .

       TOP pulled out the handbrake of his pick-up truck then leaned back and placed his hand on his forehead. The Jee Kwangho case messed him up real bad. Jee Kwangho was a real twisted who always gets away with his crimes, it was reported that he kills his victims slowly yet so painful and there were rumours that this Eh-ja performs rituals and sacrifices his victims or something like that after. Girls around 15-25 were his target, he already killed more that 10 girls and his last victim was TOP's highschool friend who was 2 years younger than him.

        It made TOP tremble as he saw Jee Kwangho's face in the courtroom, if it wasn't for TOP this no good gae saeki is still free and waiting for his next victim. The case was close last month, the gae saeki was to be sentenced to death but still TOP never felt so uncomfortable in his life and he felt like . After his friend's death he started to have nightmares, he got depressed, he always loses his focus and his emotions were always all over the place because he always feels like that something bad is going to happen and that he was missing something.

        The sun was almost about to set so TOP went down the car, grabbed his things and 5 heavy plastic bags which had his groceries in it. When he finally reached GD's small safehouse, he dropped his things in front of the door then stopped moving. TOP could clearly hear the footsteps at the side of the house. He slowly and quietly pulled the gun he bought before coming to the safehouse out of his bag. TOP hid at the porch then when the person stepped on the stairs... TOP went out the shadows then grabbed the person on the arms painfully then pushed him on the wall.

 You screamed painfully. "O God! It's me Oppa! You're not Vick in IRIS anymore so stop this and let me go!"

         TOP looked so confused, he let go of you as he saw you were no danger to him then grabbed your shoulder and faced you to him. His mouth opened wide as he saw you while you were rubbing your arm. He spoke in his mind  "OMO! WOW! I never met this woman before."

       Your hair was waist length, you have big dark eyes which burst in anger, you have a chubby cheeks, perfect skin, such amazing face and your body was really y and perfect that could make any man drool over you. You were wearing a short black dress that showed your ect curved and a cute flats with it.

       TOP felt his jerked as he noticed your y curves, your perfect shaped , your y legs and everything else his eyes could feast on looking. Who the hell is this chick?... 

"Y-yah!" he stuttered. "who the hell are you?"

"Oh! that's just great oppa!  What the hell do you mean who am I? AISH! It's me you -ah!" you pouted angrily.

        youJi's baby sister? TOP's brain started to feel dizzy. TOP couldn't recognize you at all! You really changed a lot as in a lot. Who the did he just saw? He had thoughts in his mind that you were that type of girl who he would definitely screw but then swallowed back as an image of GD appeared on his mind. TOP knew that the minute GD finds about him having dirty thoughts on you, GD's precious baby dongsaeng... he would definitely be a dead man for the next few seconds.

"Mianhae..." TOP mumbled. "I didn't recognize you... you look... you look... different so different than the last time I saw you. Does Ji knows that you are dressing like that?"

You looked at him then smirked. "It's my life and my body. I can wear whatever the hell I want and besides my way of dressing is none of hisbusiness."

TOP couldn't totally ignore your body so he forcefully dragged his eyes of you then tried to pull himself together then scoffed. "No ! I don't mean to be rude but what the are you doing here?" 
"I'll answer you if you answer your own question." 
you answered boldly.

He confessed. "It would seriously be none of your ing business... but if you must know, your oppa... Ji gave me permission here and allowed me to stay here. and now answer me what in the world did you came here for?"

"ahh...I came here... for... You..." You looked away then looked back at him while trying to hide your blush. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                           

 Wow... I'm deeply sorry if I bored you at the first chapter but please do stay with me...

I promise to make Chapter 2 more interesting as possible as I can. I really do have crazy ideas in this story. I just really hope I won't receive negative comments specially not from my amazing readers!                                            

I'll update very soon... as soon as I get my ideas to come to life... so please stay tuned!

Wish me luck! Huzzah!  Fighting!and don't be shy please leave a comment I swear I'm not gonna bite ...