Kidnapper

The Sight of Destiny

A/N : Arthie's back! Arthie's back! Sorry for not updating for a reallllllly long time. I've been so busy with college but now I'm here trying to give my subscribers an update! You should really know I've been always thinking about you guys lmao. That's why I'm asking you for reading this and kindly tell me what you think :) By the way in this chapter, I give you a small piece of previous chapter just in case you've forgotten what happened in latest chapter. But if you mind, just skip it :) thanks for reading!♥ -arthie-

 

----------

"It’s not like I’ve never been gone to sea back then. I know how it looks. Stupid"

- CHAPTER 7

 

***

 

Donghae parked his motorcycle near him and off the engine before he got off of it. He walked towards Eunhyuk who seems like not realize his presence.

"Hey are you sleeping?" Donghae take a seat right beside Eunhyuk with relaxed and sigh in joy.

Slowly Eunhyuk open his eyes, but he's no longer looks surprise just like previous times. He doesn't move, "...Donghae?"

"Yes! Glad you remember!" Donghae happily smiled at Eunhyuk eventhough he couldn't see it. Eunhyuk lifted his corner lips to make a invisible smile. "How are you?"

"I'm doing good" So glad someone asked, Eunhyuk thought. Beside his family of course.

"Feeling better than yesterday?" Donghae suddenly shifted closer to Eunhyuk while looking at his face intensely. Remember yesterday's incident somehow makes him feel bad for Eunhyuk.

"Actually, much better" Eunhyuk smiledvery almost invisibly before they back to silence for minutes. and Donghae breaks the ice for a nth times.

"Where have you been anyway? You know what? I came here yesterday. But there's no you."

Eunhyuk's eyes wide open in disbelief. He is surprised but he tried to act normal, "It was raining so hard. What makes you think I will go there? I'll just wetting myself." He said while shifted his seat to tried facing Donghae. So hard trying to start feel comfortable with Donghae.

Donghae glared at his blank face, "You can wear your raincoat. Or maybe umbrella!"

"Do you wear a raincoat?"

"Both! My transparant umbrella, and my big yellow one raincoat!" Donghae trying to describe how it looks like to Eunhyuk and Eunhyuk somehow glad because suddenly he start to imagining things. "And my mom said I looked like angry bird." Donghae pouted to remember that.

"......"

Phuahahaha!!

Eunhyuk laugh hard constantly inside his mind but he tried to managed it so he only says, "What? That's silly." As he giggled a little bit.

Donghae stunned to see Eunhyuk laughs for the first time since he knows Eunhyuk. It caused Donghae followed him giggled too but his own is inaudible, because he has a pride. He pretend to mad, "Yah, you laugh at me too now." He said.

But Eunhyuk couldn't take away his imagination off his mind and think that was so funny. How can a person looked like a fat bird with stern look. That was so funny. "Angry bird." He still laughing. His shoulder start to shaking in a cute way. "Why did your mom said you looked like one?" Eunhyuk said after successfully holding his laugh in.

Donghae tilted his head in confuse look. Staring at the air in front of him, "Yeah. Yellow. Big stretch at the body part. Because I'm short, I admit; I was so looked like one!" He lowered his head.

Eunhyuk back to his laughs for a second. How funny this kid, he thought. He can make Eunhyuk laughed at his words so easily without any effort. He's just naturally funny, or maybe cute. "Oh so, you're short" He said to Donghae and imagination start fullfil his mind again. Guy with a short body.

Donghae stayed quite for a second, he stared at Eunhyuk who seems like waiting for an answer. He realized, sometimes he could forget that Eunhyuk is blind. He cannot see. The statement Eunhyuk said just now somehow sounds like he is in sorrow. That's how blind people picture something; from what everyone said. He's just could only imagining and guessing, Donghae thought.

Donghae smiled and nodded quickly, "Yes." 

Eunhyuk smiled toothlessly and nodded a few times. Donghae still have an eyes on him, "I can tell you more about me." He said and smiled with eyebrow raised. "Do you wanna know?"

Eunhyuk felt a little bit joy and happiness for having a someone beside his family, finally. It's glad to know someone else, to be friend with someone else,

"Sure"

Donghae grinned widely as he suddenly breath out and stood from his seat quickly. Eunhyuk who can feel it got surprised and his smiled slowly disappear replaced with a confuse look. "Okay, now! Let's go" Donghae pulled Eunhyuk wrist to wake him up.

"W-wait! 'Let's go'? Where??"

Donghae still hold onto his wrist and dragged him gently towards his motorcycle, "You said you want me to tell you more about me. And I wanna know something more about you. So, we go now." Donghae hop on his motorcycle and then confuse when he still saw Eunhyuk standing there with a super confuse look plastered on his face.

"Hop on. It's not like I will kidnap you by the way." Donghae giggled in his own joke.

But Eunhyuk still doesn't get it, he surprised, not knowing what in front of him now "What?"

Donghae hold his wrist again and lead it to his motorcycle, "We ride together, hop on and be careful" He said softly and helped Eunhyuk to hop onto his back.

But so suddenly Eunhyuk's eyes widened in shock. He is surprised and Donghae could see him jolted away from Donghae's grip. He is trembling. Donghae wondering what's wrong with him until he looked really scared like that. But Donghae didn't asked, he just leads Eunhyuk's hand again, motion him to hop on and Eunhyuk obey this time.

"You can hold on me" Donghae said, still with frowned eyebrows while looking at Eunhyuk on his back. After that Eunhyuk grab Donghae's shirt so tight. Something's not right. Maybe it is the first time he ride with motorcycle after he lost his sight, that's why he is so afraid he would fall.

"Have you wore your helmet?" Eunhyuk asked try to keep his voice stable, but failed.

"We'll just having a near ride"

Eunhyuk tightened his grip when he can hear Donghae start the engine, "Put your helmet. Now." He said in a stern voice.

He just was really afraid, Donghae guess. It's no doubt; it must be his first ride with motorcycle after he lost his sight. Donghae listened to his order and put the helmet on, "O-okay..." And assured him everything will be okay.

***

The sun shines so brightly penetrates Eunhyuk eyes but unfortunately, there is no a single light comes that he can see. Actually he prefers to be able to see those shocking sunshines eventhough it's too bright, rather than he has to see all black in his eyes. The wind rushing through all over his face, makes his face grimaced a little bit. His hair flied wherever it likes.

"Where will we going?"

Donghae smiled a little bit playfully without turning to Eunhyuk at all, "It's the place I like so much. Hold on, wait a minute we will arrive." He said loudly so Eunhyuk can hear him.

"What are you.. really.. A kidnapper?" Eunhyuk keeps mumbling behind Donghae's back in a low voice so Donghae won't hear him.

Finally he just decide to stays quite and choose to tightened his grip to Donghae's shirt on his waist. His heart beating so fast as the road sounds so chaos. He gulped everytime Donghae pulled the break constantly at the red light. This Donghae, really having a problem on driving.

"Are you scared?"

Donghae wakes Eunhyuk from his thought on the red light as he turned his head aside to Eunhyuk's grip. He fists his hand so tight on Donghae's shirt. Makes Donghae frowned when he glance at it. But when he realize that Donghae asks him for that, he loosened the grip and said,

"No." He tries to sounds convincing.

A little time passed with silence, before finally that’s the time when finally Donghae turns to Eunhyuk at the side after he stops his ride. He smiles for a bit before says, "Hey, we have arrived"

He turns the the engine off and tells Eunhyuk to hop off carefully as he holds his hands to help him. After that, he gets off of the ride.

"Where are we?" Eunhyuk frowns his forehead in confusion as he can feel the wind rushing through on his face. Too-familiar sound can be heard on his ears. He feels like know this place, but nothing crosses his mind right now.

Donghae stares forwards at the beauty scenery in front of him, "This is the first thing you have to know about me; sea!" He says while smiling cheerfully. "Me." He continue slowly.

Ah yes, this is sound of the sea. He just realize that. But one thing makes him confuse; Eunhyuk seems doesn’t understand, "You?" He frowns.

Donghae giggled looking at at him confuse, "Yes. DongHae. East Sea. Maybe that was the reason I really like sea; because of my name" He answered with a smile plastered on his little face.

Eunhyuk scans his words for a while before his frowns slowly disappear, "Ahh, I understand" He nods.

Donghae tells Eunhyuk that they can be closer to the sea as he hold Eunhyuk’s wrist and they walks hand in hand above the white sands that feels warm. Actually, it’s not something strange, since Eunhyuk is blind, so Donghae will always help him while they walks. He just doesn’t want to troubled Eunhyuk since he is the one who brought Eunhyuk here. For some reason, he doesn’t mind to guide him and will never leave him. The skinship is already feels natural.  Slowly he getting used with this situation.

Donghae motion Eunhyuk to sit beside him on the sand. After that, they’re just stay silence for a while, enjoy the scenery in front of them. Well, not for Eunhyuk. He’s just able to enjoy the sound of waves of it. He secretly touch the sand, feeling those not-so-soft thing on his hand, as he starts thinking when the last time he sees sea. Kinda miss it.

"How about you? Don't you like it too?"

Eunhyuk jumps out of his mind because of Donghae’s voice. Donghae turns his head to look at him when he realize that Eunhyuk daydreaming again. He doesn’t like it.

Eunhyuk answered slowly, "I used to prefer mountain, but sea is quite good though". Yes, Eunhyuk really used to be a climber back then. He loved to climb a mountain with his friends, or with his family. Although beside that, he also loves sea. He just loves nature. “It must be good to see the blue waves.." He misses the nature now.

Donghae looks at him deeply. His eyes that not-so-round, stay open eventhough the sun shines too bright in front of them. It doesn’t even blinking. Almost. Donghae scans him from head to toe secretly. Donghae can already see how he the sand under him with his hand. Make Donghae feel bad while he try to find a way to make him feels better. His eyebrows starts going low, "Yeah. But the wind and the sound of the sea are still the best" Donghae says.

Eunhyuk slowly turns his head towards Donghae, but once again, their eyes doesn’t meet, "You think so?"

Donghae doesn’t answer and just smiles at Eunhyuk toothlessly. He follows Eunhyuk’s sitting position; stretch his foot forward, and put his both hands on the sand to support his body. "I'll close my eyes now... You too." Donghae says after he inhales the fresh air in front of him.

"There’s no difference though" Eunhyuk said bitterly while chuckles. Making Donghae who already about to close his eyes turns his head towards Eunhyuk, and says briefly,

"Just close your eyes"

Without bother again, Eunhyuk obeys this time. He closes his eyes. So does Donghae. They both trying to picture the whole nature in front of them just by hearing its sounds and its touch on their whole body. That feels good for Eunhyuk everytime Donghae helps him to describe everything around them.

"Feel the wind on your face, listen to the sound of the waves against the cage. You can imagine, right?" Donghae says with both eyes closed.

Eunhyuk hummed and he knows Donghae can hear it.

"Fresh air. The waves is blue, sky as well. With white sand turns darker everytime the water starts wetting it. The sun above us shining so bright on the blue sky, there’s almost no clouds today..." He continues softly.

Eunhyuk still close his eyes. Doing nothing but enjoy the situation around him. To be honest, he almost never got out of his house since he lost his sight a few years ago. Everything on the outside just scare him off. Only thinking about it made him shivered. But now, it’s maybe can said as the first time he go to beach again after the accident.

"Beautiful, isn't it?” Donghae’s voice heard again, Eunhyuk admits it right without a voice. “What do you hear now?"

Eunhyuk take a deep breath before he opened his eyes slowly to look at forward in straight face, "Your voice. You're not stop talking.” Donghae snap out directly at him and his eyes getting widen as Eunhyuk added, “Noisy"

"Yah!"

But Eunhyuk still on his opinion, “You are noisy.”

“How dare you! I’m just trying to describe it for you.” Donghae frowns hard. Looks annoyed eventhough it’s clearly he’s pouting under his control right now. What a waste Eunhyuk can’t see the cutest pouting ever in this world.

“It’s not like I’ve never been gone to sea back then. I know how it looks. Stupid.” Eunhyuk said, trying to pissed him off on purpose. For some reason, he starts to like it. Donghae is funny to be teased.

Donghae widen his eyes at any time, “Stupid? Oh! It’s unacceptable now.” He says while he stands up from his seat, look around quickly before suddenly in no time, the plenty of cold water splashed on Eunhyuk’s face so hard.

Eunhyuk jumps out of surprise, “Yah! What is that for?” His face is getting wet now and he tries to wipe it.

“You think?” Donghae tilt his head and continues splashing water to Eunhyuk playfully. He starts to feel happy everytime he saw Eunhyuk grimace because of the cold water, lifting his hands to cover his face, and yell at him so loud.

Eunhyuk had never being so loud before.

Or maybe once, on a rainy days when Donghae saw him cried so hard for the first time.

"Donghae, stop it!" Eunhyuk said, try to get up and slowly walked towards Donghae direction.

But Donghae keep splashing the cold water to Eunhyuk carelessly. When suddenly Eunhyuk can already feel the water against his foot, it’s his turn to take a revenge on Donghae. He is splashing the water everywhere so hard. With his both hands, he splashes the water upwards and everywhere just to hit Donghae. But well, it's useless because Donghae will avoid to wherever we wants and the fact is Eunhyuk keep splashing to a wrong direction.

"Hey, I'm here" Donghae said suddenly in Eunhyuk's ear from behind, makes him jolts in surprise.

"Donghae!" He gasp hard and quickly grabs Donghae sleeves before he could run away again. But Donghae still trying to break free as he laughs in satisfy to make Eunhyuk shock by his action. Eunhyuk doesn’t let him run away so he tightened his grip on Donghae’s sleeves, made him dragged along everywhere Donghae running.

But unfortunately, Donghae slipped at the water and finally they both fell so hard. When the waves suddenly come to them, everything couldn’t be avoided anymore. Makes them full wet from tummy to toe.

"Yah! It's all because of you" Eunhyuk furrows his eyesbrows hard as he feels a little pain on his .

But instead of feeling sorry, Donghae still laughing non-stop with loud voice, "You have to see your face!" He says referring when he made Eunhyuk surprised earlier.

Eunhyuk still furrows his eyebrows to hear Donghae laughter, feeling irritated. He is splashing a water once again when Donghae unaware and it’s successfully hit him this time. Makes him stop from his laugh out loud due to surprise. But then continues again with a giggles. It starts more annoying when Eunhyuk hear Donghae giggling all the time. But magically, he doesn’t mind.

Eunhyuk his t-shirt on his tummy side and then down to his pants, "Oh no, we are wet.. I can't go home like this..." He says with frowns when feels the wet all over his clothes.

Donghae scan around Eunhyuk’s, before he turns to himself. Definitely. They are wet because of the sudden waves comes against them earlier. That’s no way he will let Eunhyuk come home at this situation. His parents might be so confuse.

"We must go somewhere else to dry all of our clothes.” Donghae says quickly. He gets up from his seat as he takes Eunhyuk’s wrist like usual. “Let's go!"

Eunhyuk widen his eyes with empty stares. Once again, surprised by Donghae sudden action, "Yah! Where??"

 

----------

A/N : Once again sorry for not be able to update quickly. But starts from now I will update more often for you guys! ^^ This is for my apology! Hope you enjoy these pictures!! :) -arthie-

 

         

 

thanks for reading and comment
click here if you enjoy reading this story!♥ :)