CHAPTER IX

You've Fallen For Me...Again (Season 1)

I'm soo soo sooo soooo sorry for the laaaate update!!!!! :(

Please enjoy your reading :)

CHAPTER IX
 
- What is it? - Asked the guitarist answering his phone.
 
- Hyung! - Yeo Joon Hee called him. - Won't you come to Catharsis?
 
It had been two weeks since the incident with Park Eun Kyun and Lee Shin hadn't go back since then, missing his duties with "The Stupid". His friends did understand him, but could no longer do the show alone, people were getting bored and it was logical to expect from a band without a vocalist.
 
- No. - The boy answered sharply.
 
No matter how rude he wanted to seem, his friend Joon Hee knew all the grief that was inside his heart. Everyone felt powerless for not being able to help him, but simply Lee Kyu Won's whereabouts remained a mystery.
 
Meanwhile, the girl was not much better. But her consuming job definitely distracted her from thinking about him all day. Ki Young was also another great source of distraction.
 
 
 
For the third day on a row, Lee Shin picked up his phone to call Kim Suk Hyun. The latter sighed when he saw the caller id.
 
- Tell me Lee Shin. - He said when answering.
 
- Have you heard from your contacts? - Asked the young one in a depressive tone which unfortunately was becoming habitual in him.
 
Suk Hyun felt very bad for him, at least his pain seemed genuine. However, he could not say anything without talking to Kyu Won first. What could he do to encourage him a bit then?
 
- Ehh ... yes, there is something, but not confirmed. - He lied.
 
Hearing this, the guitarist's heart jumped inside his chest.
- What is it?!
 
- One of my contacts told me that he saw someone alike her in America... Latin America. - This last word left his mouth without thinking really much about it.
 
He really did not expect that saying  "someone alike her" would drive Shin to take action.
 
However, without any malice, his lie awoke in the hopeful guitarist a series of ideas.
 
- Which country? - Shin asked, almost demanding the answer.
 
Now what would he say?
 
- I-I do not know. - He answered nervously. - The information was very oddish. Therefore I would not trust it.
 
Suddenly, both were silent, which troubled the director.
 
- Okay, thank you very much for your help. - Shin said breaking the silence and seemingly ready to hang off.
 
- Wait! - Suk Hyun exclaimed before he did. - Tell me what you're gonna do.
 
- ... Nothing. - Answered the young man with simplicity. - I'm just thinking.
 
Without further ado, the guitarist said goodbye and ended the call.
 
 
 
 
The Broadway weekend was not any different than the rest of the week, it was all work, work, work.
 
However, the Manhattan nightlife did change during weekends. Especially this, as there would be some kind of festival at Chinatown. Not exactly their culture, but represented a kind of escape for Ki Young and Kyu Won.
 
- Wow! - Exclaimed the girl when she saw all the fireworks. - How nice!
 
The young actor smiled at her genuinely happy, without any pretense.
 
- Look at that dragon! - He said pointing out.
 
She was delighted with everything there was.
 
As they walked through the crowded streets, Hyun Ki Young took her hand to avoid getting lost in the multitude. Kyu Won blushed at the gesture.
 
It was very uncomfortable, however, she did nothing to avoid the contact because she felt protected somehow.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Three days later ...
 
- Did you sell the car?! - Was the chilling cry from Song Ji Young through all the house.
 
- Also the Laptop, iPod and other unnecessary things. - Answered the young man with serious face.
 
- Unnecessary??! You call your guitar unnecessary?! - Lee Jung Hyun interrupted. - Have you ever seen a guitarist without one? It is your work tool!
 
For Lee Shin it had not been easy to get rid of his stuff, especially his guitar, but nothing was more important than his Kyu Won.
 
- I need as much money I can get to go to Mexico. - Commented the young man.
 
Ji Young almost fainted on the spot upon learning of her son's purposes.
 
- What are you going to do in Mexico?! - She asked terrified. She could just imagin the worst scenarios for him.
 
- I'm going to look for her.
 
- But you're not even certain she's there! - Shouted Jung Hyun, also disturbed. - Do you know how many countries there are in Latin America?
 
- The only place I can imagine Kyu Won to be is in Mexico. - He answered sounding convinced. - And I'll find her.
 
- Shin!!!!