CHAPTER III

You've Fallen For Me...Again (Season 1)

 

t's already 7 pm and as agreed, Lee Kyu Won has arrived at Kim Suk Hyun's and Yoon Soo's house. Both of them greeted her  with the same warm feeling as ever.
 
After serving dinner, Suk Hyun went straight to the point.
 
- Well Kyu Won. - He said crossing his hand fingers over the table. - The reason I asked you here is because I have a proposal for you.
 
- You do? - Asked the brunette, a little bit nervous. It frightened her how straight forward the director was acting.
 
- Yeah... You'll see, I'm offering you to be director of... a play on Broadway.
 
Kyu Won's eyes widened. Was he serious?!
 
- A-a play on B-broadway?
 
- That's right. - Suk Hyun said. - Are you interested?
 
- W-wait director. - She asked nervously, watching the smiling faces of him and Yoon Soo. - I do not understand.
 
- You see, they originally did the proposal to me. But because there are just two months left for Yoon Soo to give birth, I can not leave her alone. - Explained the man, placing his hand on his wife's prominent belly. - Then they asked me to recommend someone and I immediately thought of you.
 
- Why? I barely directed the play at the university this year. - Kyu Won reproached. - That does not qualify me to direct a Broadway play!
 
- Lee Kyu Won, if I didn't believe you could do it, I would never have recommended you. - He insisted.
 
- I agree. - Yoon Soo commented. - Kyu Won Fighting!
 
She covered her face with her hands, as if crying.
- Director!
 
- Come on, don't think of it as an impossible. - He encouraged her with a smile. - Visualize it as a university play but a little bigger.
 
They continued encouraging her and stating that it would be good for her career if she could diversify. Also a Korean girl as director of Broadway was totally "Hallyu Star" status.
 
However, Kyu Won could not stop thinking about Lee Shin. She really wanted to spend more time with him, especially now they just finnished school. Or perhaps, he would like to go with her ... It was definitely a decision that could not be made alone, she would have to talk to him.
 
- Are you going to think about it? - Suk Hyun asked.
 
- Uhmm ... okay, I'll do that. - The confused girl finally accepted.
 
- Perfect. I'll hand you the script for you to read it and you'll see you'll love it. - Said the director. - Just remember that there isn't that much time to think. You have to make a decision soon or they'll look for someone else.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The next morning, the girl took out the garbage bags out to the street and ran to Lee Shin, who was coincidentally doing the same thing in front of his house.
 
When he saw her, he smiled sweetly at her.
 
- Is there anything you might want to tell me today? - She asked.
 
He just shook his head in a very easy way.
 
She did one of her typical poutings, making Shin laugh out loud.
 
Kyu Won opened the door to go inside her home, when he stopped her.
 
- You know what? Maybe there is something I should tell you. - He said with a worried expression on his face. - How about going lunch today at that restaurant you like so much?
 
- Lunch? - The girl asked, discouraged by the idea. - Why not dinner?
 
Shin shook his head again.
- I have to go to Catharsis at night.
 
- Assh! ... All right. - She finally gave up. - Anyways, I also want to tell you something.
 
- What is it? - The guitarist asked curiously.
 
This time it was her who shook her head.
- Depending on what you tell me, I will tell you or not.
 
Finally, Kyu Won stuck her tongue out and rushed home, leaving  a nervous Shin outside.
 
 
At noon, Kyu Won came outside again to wait for Shin. She had dressed up pretty nicely, hoping to draw his attention. Her beautiful long hair was loosened up as he liked it, her dress fitted perfectly to her body as well.
 
Suddenly she heard a familiar horn. Shin was already waiting in the car. So much time working at the club and in so many other places, had been enough for him to buy a nice car and leave the bike just for rides at the park.
 
Of course, he had also dressed up nicely, as the occasion warranted. Nothing could go wrong this time, not even his nerves could spoil the moment.