CHAPTER XIII

You've Fallen For Me...Again (Season 2)

Hello everyone! Welcome back to the "You've Fallen For Me... Again" series! As you can see, this season starts at chapter XIII :) 

Please enjoy!


CHAPTER XIII

Starting today, practice has only intensified. Everybody is aware that they have to give their all during this month. Unfortunately for Lee Kyu Won, it will not be an easy thing to focus.

- Don't worry. - Hyun Ki Young told her, putting his arm around her shoulders.

- I'm not so sure. - She replied, crestfallen.

- If it's up to me, he is not going to bother you anymore.

*Flashback*

- Lee Shin, what are you doing here? - Ki Young asked him, letting go of her hand immediately.

The guitarist seemed really upset and decided to ignore him.

- Kyu Won...

Shin had planned everything he would say in the moment they would reunite, but now the words simply didn't go out of his mouth.

 

The young woman turned her face from him, because it kept bringing to mind the bitter memories of the last time they saw each other.
 
He slowly stepped toward her, but Ki Young came in front of him to stop him from coming any closer.
 
- Lee Shin. - He called him with one of his big smiles.
 
The young man looked at him straight in the eyes, with such a look that could pierce to his soul.
 
- It's really late now for this. - Continued the actor. - Why don't you let Kyu Won rest?
 
The girl opened the door in that same moment and ran to her apartment.
 
***End of Flashback***
 
 
 
Lee Shin was at his hotel room, thinking of the same scene.
 
"Why don't you let Kyu Won rest?"
 
- Kyu Won? - He repeated the actor's words, annoyed. - Since when do they have such closeness?
 
He turned around and around in bed, growing in frustration by his situation. To make matters worse, money was running out and if he didn't convince the young woman soon enough he didn't know what he would do.
 
But even with all of this, what most bothered him was that scene that did not leave his head.
 
- I'll have to call that girl from the theater to give me some information.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

The day had been definitely hard. For Kyu Won, to concentrate had been the hardest task. Luckily, Hyun Ki Young had helped her with the cast when she got lost the most.
 
On leaving, he approached her as she prepared to leave.
 
- I'll walk you home. - He said.
 
- Huh? - She asked and then responded. - N-no need, I'll go alone.
 
- But-
 
- Please. - He was interrupted. - I want to be alone.
 
Ki Young took her hands and brought his face a bit closer to hers.
 
- What if Lee Shin is waiting like yesterday? - He asked, almost whispering.
 
Suddenly, Sam appeared to get her coat and was amazed to see them. They released their hands quickly, trying to hide their embarrassing previous position. The blonde took her coat and quickly dismissed herself without a comment.
 
- Thanks oppa, but I can take care of myself. - Kyu Won said after this. - It's not as if Lee Shin is some kind criminal.
 
- For me, someone who makes you suffer, deserves to be treated as such. - Commented the actor.
 
The girl's eyes widened in surprise and his expression quickly changed to a sad one.
 
She did not say another word, just waved her hand in farewell and left.
 
 
 
 
 
About twenty minutes later, the girl arrived at her apartment.
 
Before going in, she looked around, with the secret hope that Shin would appear from somewhere, as the night before. But it didn't happen.
 
When she entered the building, the guitarist stood before the door, with sad eyes.
 
He had been there for a few hours, hiding. He just wanted to make sure she got home safe.
 
- Lee Shin.
 
The boy turned, astonished to listen to his name being called. His eyes widened in surprise at the sight of him.
 
- I knew you'd be here. - Continued Ki Young.
 
- What are you doing here? - The guitarist asked raising an eyebrow.
 
- Just wanted to make sure there was no trouble.
 
The comment bothered the youngest, but decided to ignore his growing anger.
 
Lee Shin started walking to leave, passing by the actor's side.
 
- Lee Shin. - He called back, turning to him.
 
- What is it? - Asked the boy, without seeing him in the eyes.
 
- Would you ... have dinner with me?
 
The guitarist was really surprised at the invitation, but accepted, as it would be useful to make some things clear.
 
 
 
 
 
The minute they sat at the table, Ki Young asked him how he arrived at Manhattan.
 
- In an airplane. - Answered the boy, biting his burger.
 
Ki Young sighed, frustrated by not getting the answer he wanted.
 
- Kyu Won had been doing fine the last month. - Commented the actor with a smile.
 
"Kyu Won ... There he goes again," thought the guitarist, annoyed.
 
- I see that you and her are really close to each other. - He said taking another bite of his burger.
 
- That's right. - He answered, imitating his gesture. - We have been developing a good relationship. We can only count on each other in this city.
 
Lee Shin got madder and madder every passing second, but was not willing to let it show.
 
They were both silent for a moment, finishing their dishes.
 
- Hyung. - Shin said suddenly, breaking the silence. - I'm very thankful to you for taking care of Kyu Won during this time.
 
- Don't thank me. - The actor interrupted him with a smile. - I didn't do it for you.
 
The comment greatly displeased the youngest, but he continued to ignore his provocation.
 
- Anyway, I want to tell you that I'm here now. - He continued, rising to his feet. - Now I'm going to take care of her.
 
Without further ado, he threw a dollar bill to the center of the table for tips and left without even looking at his eyes.