CHAPTER V

You've Fallen For Me...Again (Season 1)

 

CHAPTER V
 
The next day, already at noon, Lee Shin woke up with a monstrous headache due to the hangover and the hit from falling to the ground, which he didn't remember at all.
 
He sat on his bed, watching around and wondering how he got back home last night.
 
Suddenly, his eyes widened in amazement as he remembered what happened with Park Eun Kyung and Lee Kyu Won at Catharsis, intensifying his ache.
 
He got up immediately and bathed in a hurry to go to Kyu Won's house and explain how things really happened.
 
So he finally arrived at her house and started knocking at the door with fear, but determined that no matter what,  she would know the truth so they could save their love.
 
Lee Dong Jin, Kyu Won's grandfather, opened the door and looked at him with indifference.
 
- Hal-abeoji, can I talk to Kyu Won? - He asked.
 
- Hn ... Kyu Won left Korea. - Dong Jin replied with a serious and sharp tone of voice.
 
Lee Shin's face paled, as if he had seen death face to face.
 
- L-left K-korea?
 
His heart was grieving greatly, feeling as if literally it was being torn into pieces inside his chest.
 
- Yes, she left in the morning. - The grandfather confirmed.
 
- But why?! - The guitarist exclaimed desperately. - Where did she go?!
 
Lee Dong Jin was obviously upset by all the questioning.
 
- I don't know! I never know anything about this girl!
 
That said, he closed the door furious, leaving the young man in the street with a shattered soul.
 
 
 
A few minutes later, Song Ji Young came home for lunch. Lee Jung Hyun  told her that Shin was locked up inside his room, apparently crying.
 
Obviously, the worried mom rushed to check on her son.
 
- Shin. - She called. - What's wrong?
 
When he saw her, the young man hold her tightly, crying on her lap.
 
- Kyu Won left. - He said between sobs.
 
- What?! - She asked surprised. - Lee Shin tell me, what happened yesterday? Why did they bring you home drunk? You do not drink since your father died.
 
The guitarist summarized his misfortune as clearly as possible.
 
- That's terrible! - Ji Young cried out loud after listening to his explanation. - Don't you know where she's gone?
 
- No. - He answered. - I have no idea.
 
She sighed.
- ... I'll call Lee Sun Ki and ask him to tell me.
 
On the phone, Lee Sun Ki assured her that he didn't know either of the whereabouts of his daughter. At the airport, all she informed him was that she was leaving for a year ... Unless she got a chance to stay permanently. Moreover, the reasons for this sudden trip were unknown too.