CHAPTER VI

You've Fallen For Me...Again (Season 1)

Hi! First of all, I want to thank all of you readers for supporting my story. Also thank you very much for your comments, I really appreciate them.

 
Please enjoy!

CHAPTER VI

 
While there was quite a stir in Korea, Kyu Won was taking a fabulous tour around the theater district. But despite all the beautiful and amazing places, her heart was so sad that nothing could marvel her.
 
To think that so many years alongside Lee Shin had made their love grow as big as the same ocean that was now keeping them away from each other, and that all that had now ended so abruptly.
 
So many questions popped inside her head. Why had he done such a thing? How long ago had his love for her ceased? Why was she the last one to know? Even her friends had betrayed her!
 
The producers of the play were trying to soak her up with everything to strengthen her work, which Kim Suk Hyun had praised so much. She tried to put on much attention as possible to distract her mind and heart from all her pain.
 
 
 
In Korea, Lee Shin was not yet giving up. He looked for all Kyu Won's "Windflower" friends requesting information, including Cha Bo Woon.
 
- I'm so sorry things have turned out this way. - Said the girl. - I know how many time you tried to propose to her and she always misunderstood.
 
- It was my fault for not noticing her jealousy. - The guitarist blamed himself. - If I had been more attentive, I would have ended with them so long ago.
 
- And the worst thing is that Park Eun Kyung appeared. - Bo Woon continued. - Since she arrived on campus she has done nothing but ruin the life of poor Kyu Won!
 
- But Cha Bo Woon tell me, you must have talked to her. - He said. - Didn't she let you know where she's gone to?
 
The girl's face saddened even more.
 
- No Lee Shin, she did not tell me anything. She just left. - She answered. - When I heard the news I called her and even wrote her an e-mail, but I have not received any reply. She's mad at me too.
 
The news fell like a bucket full of ice for him, since Bo Woon represented his last hope. If not even her best friend knew, then who could help him find his beloved?
 
- Hey, I promise you when I hear about anything, even the least thing, I'll let  you know! - Exclaimed the girl to encourage him.
 
 
 
A week later ...
 
The new director was at the professional theater, set to begin auditions alongside the producers.
 
- This week we are only going to set auditions for the female lead. - Said one of them.
 
- What about the male character? - Asked Kyu Won.
 
- The male lead had been previously elected. - Answered another one.
 
- How so? Didn't I have to meet him first? - She asked to show them some guts and firmness. As the director,  she was not going to easily fall for everybody's whims.
 
- We apologize, but he was also recommended by Kim Suk Hyun, so after watching his audition we did not hesitate for a second. - The man explained. - Just as with you.
 
Recommended by director Kim? Who could it be? Possibly one of his American contacts, unknown to her. Anyway, she was eager to meet such person.
 
Thus began the period of auditions, where Lee Kyu Won had to show her great judgment in choosing the best of the best. And this would not be easy, the girl acknowledged the great talents that came from all around the world to that place where "dreams came true."
 
 
 
 
At the end of such arduous week, the young director had three possible candidates who would pass to the next round of auditions, along the already chosen "male lead". But first, they had to finally meet.
 
It was then when the producers took him to the theater as quickly as possible.
 
Kyu Won put on her most serious face as the young man had to work hard to impress her and not trust in her "jovial" face. Whether Kim Suk Hyun had recommended him or the producers had already chosen him, if she did not like his skills, then she would refuse to work with him.
 
But when she saw him in front of her on stage, her face did not show anything else but awe.
 
He looked at her with his characteristic grin.
- Annyong-haseyo Lee Kyu Won.
 
- Hyun Ki Young oppa! - Exclaimed the girl. - Do you play the protagonist role?!
 
Ki Young had been performing in Broadway for a couple of years now and Kim Suk Hyun did not hesitate to recommend him with the producers.
 
- You're the surprise that director told me about! - Exclaimed the girl, laughing. - I can't believe it, but I am so happy to see a familiar face!
 
The young man laughed.
- I didn't believe it either when Kim Suk Hyun told me you'd be my director!
 
Both of them were happy to work together once again, remembering the old days at the University of Arts.
 
 
 
A day later, in Korea, Lee Shin got an unexpected call ... it was Cha Bo Woon. He had been really depressed all week.
 
- Yoboseyo?
 
- Lee Shin! - Exclaimed the girl. - You need to know something.
 
Her voice had a flicker of hope for him.
 
- What is it? - He asked eagerly.
 
- I really don't know if it will be useful. - She explained. - But I heard that one of the last people to talked to Kyu Won in Korea, was  director Kim Suk Hyun.