CHAPTER XI

You've Fallen For Me...Again (Season 1)

- Hi director! I'm pleased to talk to you. - Greeted the young woman.

- Hi Lee Kyu Won, I'm also pleased to finally talk to you! - Said Suk Hyun. - I've been trying to reach you since a month ago.

- Really? - She asked curious. - About what?

- Hyung Ki Young hasn't told you? - The man asked with curiosity too.

- Tell me what? - She insisted.

Kim Suk Hyun went silent for a moment, remembering what had happened a few hours ago.

*Flashback*

- Ki Young! - Greeted the happy man.

- Director! - The young guy greeted as happily.

After this, Suk Hyun asked for Kyu Won.

- She's alright. - Said the actor.

- That's great. But I need to talk to her personally about Lee Shin's issue. - Explained the worried director. - Thing have gone far more complicated.

- What happened? - Ki Young asked with curiosity.

- Lee Shin is in Mexico, looking for her. - Suk Hyun answered with grief.

The actor went silent for a moment, which was weird to the director.

- What is wrong? - He asked him. - Well, anyway please tell her to call me.

- I'm sorry... - Answered Ki Young in an odd tone of voice. - I can't do that.

- What? - The other one asked startled. - Why?

- Kyu Won is doing really fine and I'm not going to let anyone ruin that! - Replied the young man, this time raising the tone of the conversation. - I'm not going to let Lee Shin come back into her life!

His word took Kim Suk Hyun by surprise, who never expected such a reaction from the guy.

- Hey Hyun Ki Young! - He exclaimed really mad. - Only Lee Kyu Won herself can make that decision!

The young man went silent again, but Kim Suk Hyun had become restless.

- Tell me what is going on. - He demanded with authority.

-...Kyu Won and I...

He didn't finish his sentence, but Suk Hyun was shocked of the little he did listen.

- Lee Kyu Won and you what? - He inquired.

- Forget about it. - Ki Young replied quickly. - I have to go now so I'm hanging up.

- Whatever. Just tell her to call me.

- Fine.

***End of flashback***

- Director? - The young woman called, bringing him back to reality. - What did Ki Young Oppa have to tell me?

- Eh? Oh, nothing important. - He hid his concern with such phrase. - I just wanted to talk to you.

Of course the clueless Kyu Won didn't suspect of anything.

- And tell me. - Continued Suk Hyun. - How is everything going?

- Really good! - She exclaimed excited. - Everything is going great, luckily.

 

- And... with Ki Young? - Inquired the director to see if he could get some information to clarify the strange phone confrontation.
 
The girl got nervous really quickly just to listen to the question.
- Huh? N-nothing, what do you mean?
 
- Tell me Lee Kyu Won. - He said with confidence-inspiring tone of voice.
 
The girl at first refused to answer, but she knew he was worthy to be her confidant. She finally confessed to him what had happened the other night, making clear that she could not feel anything to respond to his feeling at the time.
 
Of course, she did not know that Kim Suk Hyun already knew what had really happened between Lee Shin and Park Eun Kyung.
 
It was at that time that the director understood Ki Young's anger during the phone call. Of course, Suk Hyun was not  a bit pleased with the attitude of his friend, for he also knew the other side of the story and was acting totally unfair to Lee Shin by not giving him the chance to defend himself.
 
 

 

Later, Kim Suk Hyun told his wife, Yoong Soo, what had happened. She was also concerned about Lee Shin.
 
- I think that you can't continue to count on Hyun Ki Young for this matter. - Confessed saddened by the fact. - But ultimately, this is something that Lee Kyu Won and Lee Shin must personally deal with, no matter what the final result is.
 
- I know. - He said. - And I feel so bad for having lied to the boy. He's now in Mexico, wasting money and even risking his life.
 
- You know? I believe that Lee Shin told you the truth that night. - Yoon Soo continued. - The love he feels for Lee Kyu Won is too big, so much that he was willing to go to a totally unknown country for him to give everything to find her.
 
- So now what should I do? - Suk Hyun asked hiding his face between his hands, as a sign of confusion.
 
- Amend your mistake. - She answered. - Tell the truth.
 
- The kid is going to hate me if I say that I always knew where she was. - Said the director really concerned. - And will not trust me anymore.
 
- Then do not say it like that. - Continued the professor.
 
- What do you mean? - He inquired.
 
- Continue the game you started. - Said Yoon Soo looking into his eyes. - Leave him breadcrumbs along the way.