CHAPTER XII

You've Fallen For Me...Again (Season 1)

And with this chapter we come to the end of SEASON 1. Thank you for reading and wait not too long for SEASON 2.


Two weeks later...

Lee Kyu Won had have a hard week, for it had been a month of rehearsals now and the producers wanted to see the play's progress. On the weekend, which was in two days, they all were going to meet at the theater and see a global rehearsal to say their critics.

This had her really stressed and the cast nervous, but they had to keep calm and give their all.

- Everything is going to go fine. - Ki Young told her putting a hand on her shoulder.

This latter only made her more nervous.

The truth is that since that night, she had been avoiding him in some sort of way, specially staying alone with him.

Nevertheless, this was not because she was mad at him, but because she had realized whenever they were together, she got really nervous around him, which disturbed her.

 

So the two exhaustive days went by and the moment of truth had come.

The producers and their families, thing she did not expect, arrived early and sat comfortably to watch the show.

Samantha had gone really pale and seemed to pass out in any second.

- Sam, relax. - The director told her taking her hand. - When you get out to stage just think about having fun.

Her words seemed to work quickly.

 

- Thank you. - Said the blonde, smiling.
 
When they got on stage, no one could guess that the girl had been terrified just minutes ago. Their performances were flawless and Ki Young's experience had been very helpful to his peers. Even their voices were heard better than ever.
 
Now, there was nothing left but to wait for the feedback from the producers.
 
Lee Kyu Won felt her heart beating up in as she stood in front of them. This was the key moment. If they liked it, there would be nothing to stop her from becoming the Broadway director she wanted to be, but if they didn't, it would be an indelible stain on her career.
 
They all looked serious, their faces unreadable.
 
- Miss Lee. - Said the oldest. - We believe that this first preliminary execution is a good quality one.
 
She relaxed for a moment after listening to this, but then the man continued.
 
- But it is not the best we've seen.
 
The girl's face saddened quickly, but she knew she had to be strong. Ki Young, who was by her side, walked a little closer and put his hand on her shoulder, as he had done before.
 
- Yet... - Said another one of the producers. - We'll be back in another month from now to see a second and final presentation. We hope  everyone will give their best then.
 
Everyone nodded without saying a word.
 
All the producers left and now Kyu Won had to be assertive to spread a good mood, even when she herself was feeling depressed.
 
- Come on! - She exclaimed. - We have another month to show what we are capable of!
 
Her words, this time, did not seem to have any effect.
 
- Come on friends! - Exclaimed Ki Young. - I know from experience that they have to give us a hard time so we give our 110%, but we saw their faces from their seats, they loved it!
 
They all were surprised.
 
- And even better. - Continued the young man. - We love it, we had fun like never before!
 
Everyone started telling each other that he was right and that they would not give up, so the mood changed dramatically thanks to his words.
 
Lee Kyu Won was so relieved! She looked at him with a smile on her face, which expressed deep gratitude for what he had done.
 
He hugged her and whispered in her ear.
- Don't be sad. You've given yourself completely to this and it will pay off when it's time.
 
 
 
An hour later, the young couple walked down the street in silence. He had offered to walk her home and although at the beginning she told him it was not necessary, his perseverance overcame.
 
The mood was somewhat uncomfortable between them, their hands brushed from time to time, but Kyu Won tried to hide her shyness watching at other people walking down the street too.
 
The young man smiled knowing that somehow, she was nervous because of his presence.
 
Two blocks from her apartment, the streets were darker and lonelier than the rest they had walked. They couldn't see any more people walking along.
 
They stopped at the door to say goodbye.
 
- Oppa, thanks again for what you did at the theater. - She said, her voice barely audible.
 
- ... I like it when you call me "Oppa". - The guy commented, smiling brightly.
 
Kyu Won's eyes widened in surprise at the comment. Her heart began racing again.
 
- Ki Young ... please.
 
He laughed knowing that he had made her uncomfortable yet again. Suddenly, he took one of her hands and kissed it gently.
 
- Don't worry. - He said after doing so. - Rest well, because from now on we will have to work very, very hard.
 
She blushed and tried pulling her hand, but could not.
 
- Kyu Won?
 
She turned to where the voice had come from.
 
Her heart leapt into her chest violently when she saw the silhouette get illuminated by the moonlight.
 
- Lee...Shin.

Have you enjoyed it so far? Please comment and vote :)