CHAPTER II

You've Fallen For Me...Again (Season 1)

The next day, Lee Kyu Won went to Lee Shin's house to have lunch with the family, by request of his mother.

 
While Song Ji Young and Lee Hyun Jung finished with the cooking, Kyu Won walked around the house to distract herself. When she walked by Shin's room, she recalled the last time she was there, and a smile formed on her face immediately.
 
She opened the door slowly, trying not to be discovered. She then slowly poked her head inside without realizing that Shin was coming down the hall.
 
- Kyu Won! - Exclaimed the boy, scared to see her going inside his room. - You can not go in there!
 
She jumped scared.
- Shin!
 
- Please, get out. - He said, holding her hand.
 
- Why can't I? - She inquired. - What is it that you don't want me to see?
 
- N-no, there's nothing like that. - Shin replied with a nervous laugh. - It's just ... it's messy right now.
 
Kyu Won gave him another one of her looks. Every time, the young man was behaving even more and more bizarre and frankly, she was not liking it at all.
 
Giving up, the girl went to sit at the dining room as they were about to serve the food.
 
By coincidence, when she sat, Shin's phone rang  beside her. Curiosity took over her and couldn't help but take it and check on the text messages.
 
There was a recent conversation with Joon Hee.
 
JH: Hyung, how did it go last night?
LS: I could not tell her.
JH: Why not? How much longer are you going to delay this?
LS: I don't know ... I just can't tell her.
JH: Hyung, Lee Kyu Won deserves the best. Don't delay this anymore.
LS: It's easy for you to say.
JH: But what's stopping you?
LS: I just don't want to ruin it.
JH: Be honest, that's the best thing to do. Even if it doesn't go well, Lee Kyu Won will certainly forgive you in the future.
LS: I'm not so sure about that, knowing her as I do ...
JH: Hyung, if you do not tell her, then I will.
LS: Don't you dare!
 
Before she could continue reading the other messages, Shin appeared, so she had to put the phone down quickly. But there was a "life-or-dead" question going through her mind about that conversation. What was Lee Shin hiding and that even his friends knew?
 
The mood, after that, could never be the same again. She didn't want to seem rude to the family, but she definitely wasn't the same girl who came through the door half an hour ago.
 
 
 
- What's wrong? - Shin asked her when leaving her outside her home.
 
- Nothing. - She answered simply.
 
- Of course there is something. - Insisted the boy. - Tell me.
 
- I told you it's nothing!
 
- Why are you upset? - The guitarist asked.
 
- It's nothing, I'm just thinking. - Kyu Won answered, her gaze to the floor.
 
- Then when you're done thinking, let me know. - The boy said, obviously annoyed by her attitude.
 
Shin turned around and headed home.
 
Kyu Won looked at him as he walked away, saddened by what she read in his phone.
 
She wanted so much to have a good explanation, but dared not to ask because she feared so much of the answer.
 
 
 
Hours later, the girl received a really unexpected call.
 
- Director Kim?
 
- Lee Kyu Won! - Suk Hyun greeted her. - How have you been?
 
- Good, how are you.? - Asked the girl, happy. - And how is professor Jung Yoon Soo?
 
- We are really good! - Replied the man. - In fact we want to invite you to have dinner with us today.
 
A very last minute announcement.
 
- Today?!
 
- Yes, sorry I did not tell you in advance, but I want to talk about something very important. - Said Suk Hyun.
 
- Really? - The girl inquired.
 
- Yes. Can you come at 7 pm? - He asked.
 
- Okay. - She finally agreed.
 
- Do we expect Lee Shin too?
 
Kyu Won was silent for a moment, remembering what happened hours ago.
 
- No, I'll go on my on.