CHAPTER I

You've Fallen For Me...Again (Season 1)

 

The party atmosphere is felt throughout the campus. Finally, the most famous group of students at the University of Arts is leaving as professionals at their various fields.

 

No doubt they'll miss people like Yoo Hee, Sa Rang and her group, the girls of "Windflower", the boys of "The Stupid" and of course the world famous Lee Kyu Won and Lee Shin ... the girls will especially miss the heartthrob Lee Shin!

 

But life has to go on and now these kids are closer to achieving their greater dreams.

 

Although not everything changes so drastically. The famous band "The Stupid" to this day continues to make shows at the "Catharsis" club, twice a week at least.

 

However, there is something that the leader, Lee Shin would like to change for sure. That's why he invited his beautiful girlfriend, Lee Kyu Won, to dinner at a fancy restaurant again. This was becoming a bit like a habbit to her eyes, which troubled her because she kept thinking Shin was behaving really strange.

 

- Well? - Asked Kyu Won. - And this time we're celebrating...?

 

Shin smiled nervously.

- Our graduation of course. - He answered.

 

- Oh, right. - She said without much encouragement. - Are you sure there's nothing else you want to tell me?

 

- Huh? No, nothing. Why do you ask? - Shin asked very nervous.

 

Kyu Won gave him one of those looks that gave him the chills.

 

- It's because lately you've been acting strange. You invite me to all these places with a purpose, but I never know what's going on.

 

Shin just shook his head smiling nervously.

 

- Today, let's just concentrate on our graduation, ok?

 

- Okay. - Said the girl, giving up.

 

- You looked so beautiful in that dress. - He said making her blush.

 

- Thanks. - She answered blushing. - You too looked very handsome.

 

- I know. - Shin said, turning into the narcissistic prince he's always been.

 

- Aiissh!

 

Both of them laughed.

 

- Hey and don't even think that I did not notice. - Kyu Won threatened him.

 

"Now what?" Poor Shin thought, overwhelmed.

 

- What do you mean? - He asked with a some trepidation.

 

- I saw Eun Kyung looking at you from head to toe with that giggle. - Replied the annoyed girl.

 

Lee Shin sighed.

- Come on,Kyu Won! How many times have I told you not pay attention to that girl?

 

- Well, that "girl" wants to steal my boyfriend. - She commented even more annoyed, if possible.

 

- And you think I would pay any attention to her? - Asked the boy. - Do you think that my eyes can see another woman besides you?

 

Generally that worked for melting women's hearts, but in this case, it only caused another blood-curdling glances from Kyu Won.

 

- I don't know, you tell me. - She challenged him.

 

The boy just sighed. Luckily for him, the waiter immediately arrived to serve their meals.

 

Park Eun Kyung is a girl who joined the University of Arts just over a year ago and had already managed to turn Kyu Won's life upside down. She immediately had her eyes fixed on the most handsome boy at campus, of course, Lee Shin. Although he never fueled her pretensions and she knew of his relationship with Kyu Won, the girl just didn't know how to give up.

 

To make matters worse, Eun Kyung had great physical resemblance to Kyu Won and comparisons quickly emerged, with the "advantage" that Eun Kyung was younger. Our girl could not help feeling jealous of her rival!