CHAPTER VIII

You've Fallen For Me...Again (Season 1)

 

CHAPTER VIII
 
Lee Kyu Won had confessed everything to Hyun Ki Young, and although it was a very hard thing to believe, he did not make any comment. Rather, he held her tightly against his chest, letting her cry.
 
- Don't worry. - He said. - You know that you can count on me for anything.
 
She didn't say a word, because the lump in was too big. She just clung to him, like when a little girl clings to her father after falling and hurting herself.
 
 
 
 
The next morning, Hyun Ki Young was ready to leave to the theater, when he got a call.
 
The boy looked at the ID and smiled.
- Annyong-haseyo director!
 
- Hey Ki Young! - The man replied also very happy.
 
- How have you been? It's been a long time since we last spoke. - Said the young man. - How is Professor Yoon Soo?
 
- She's okay, thanks for asking, growing every day. - Suk Hyun joked. - And I well... I am a little worried, so I called.
 
- What's wrong? - Asked the actor, worried about his friend.
 
- I've been calling Lee Kyu Won, but I could not reach her. - He answered. - Have you met her yet?
 
- Oh yeah, we've been hanging out together. - Ki Young said. - Why?
 
- I need to talk to her. Maybe you can tell her to call me. - Asked the man with an uneasy tone.
 
- Is it about Lee Shin? - Asked the young man, taking Suk Hyun by surprise.
 
- So you know? - Asked the puzzled director.
 
Hyun Ki Young explained to him that Lee Kyu Won was doing very bad due to the guitarist and therefore had left Korea in search of a break. Kim Suk Hyun, in turn, told him about the night that Lee Shin went to his home, desperate to find her.
 
- I know I should not interfere in this matter. - Said the actor. - But I think we should not push her. Give her some time before she's ready to talk about it.
 
His words convinced him. Lee Shin should hold on a little more until Kyu Won was composed and ready to listen to him.
 
 
Back at the theater, the young director gave the people various indications.
 
- I want you to experience every feeling of the characters. Think of their joy, their pain, their love! - She exclaimed excitedly. - Only then we can do of this, a wonderful play!
 
The three girls listened to her ecstatically, imagining themselves in the starring role alongside the dashing and ever happy Ki Young. He, on the other hand, watched with a big, almost mockery smile on his face.
 
 
Hours later, during the break, he approached Kyu Won.
 
- How are you doing? - He asked tenderly.
 
She smiled, blushing slightly.
- I regret having put on such a scene last night.
 
- Don't worry about it. - He said smiling. - I told you, you can count on me for anything. It's even ... okay if you cry in front of me.
 
This last line penetrated deep in her memory.
 
****Flashback****
 
The brunette was running fast from one side of campus to another, without really thinking about where she was heading, she just wanted to escape.
 
In the distance she heard her name being called out loud.
 
- Lee Kyu Won!
 
That voice was familiar and warm. The concern was evident in his tone.
 
She finally stopped in front of a white wall, because there was no place to keep running. Her cry then became louder.
 
Suddenly a pair of arms surrounded her tenderly and she felt a warm breath whispering in her ear.
- Do not run from me. I will not hurt you ... never.
 
She turned to him and sank into his chest.
 
- Why did you follow me? - She asked with a lump in . - I didn't want you to see me like this anymore.
 
- How many times I gotta tell you, Kyu Won? - He answered. - It's okay if you cry in front of me.
 
Both hugged tighter, as if to become one.
 
- I love you Lee Shin.
 
- I love you too ... and I will forever.
 
****End of Flashback****
 
 
- Are you okay? - Ki Young asked waving his hand in front of her eyes.
 
Apparently, the guy had been talking for a while, but she had dived deep in the sea of ​​her reminiscences.
 
- Oh yeah. - She answered barely smiling. - Thanks for your words, I appreciate your support.
 
He smiled, not realizing that she really had no idea about what he had said to her.
 
- Please. - Kyu Won continued. - Go get the girls to move on with the trials.
 
The young man went after his friends and she quickly wiped the tears that were coming out of her eyes before anyone could notice.
 
- Is everyone ready?! - She called.
 
- Yes!