CHAPTER IV

You've Fallen For Me...Again (Season 1)

 

CHAPTER IV
 
When they arrived at the restaurant, the waiter took them to the table Lee Shin had previously reserved, which surprised Kyu Won because whenever they went to that same place they always did spontaneously without any reservations.
 
They were in the most private area of ​​the room, which was also striking because they generally sat in a place where they could watch other people.
 
- Why are we here? - Asked the girl.
 
- It's that... what I want to talk to you today is not something that other people should or would be interested in listening to. - Shin explained, wiping the sweat from his forehead.
 
His attitude was again upsetting the brunette.
 
- What do you mean? - She asked. - Is it that important what you're about to confess to me?
 
- Confess to you? - The guitarist asked confused. - That's not the word I'd use.
 
Lee Kyu Won breathed deeply, nervous about what she would say next.
 
- Shin ... lately you've been acting so strange and I don't like it at all. - She said. - Please tell me the truth now.
 
- I hear a lot of distrust in your words. - He told her.
 
Inside her chest, her heart twisted with fear to discover the reason for his misbehavior.
 
- Please, be honest. - She insisted. - Perhaps you've been doing something wrong behind my back?
 
Shin's eyes widened in surprise.
 
- Kyu Won! - He exclaimed. - How can you ask such a thing? Do you have doubts about my fidelity?
 
They were silent for a moment, he anxiously awaiting for her response.
 
- ... You don't know how much I would like to answer no ... but I can not.
 
This time was Shin's heart wich felt as if pierced by a dagger. Why did Kyu Won doubt about his love and devotion?
 
- I can't believe it. - He said more to himself than to her.
 
- So tell me why. -  Aked the girl.
 
He shook his head.
- Kyu Won, it was for nothing. All my nerves and my misbehavior have been for no reason.
 
- Please tell me the truth! - She exclaimed. - I read the messages on your phone and-
 
- Did you check my phone?! - The annoyed boy interrupted. - I can't believe you got that far. You don't have the right!
 
- Tell me why! - She yelled, also really mad. - What do you hide from me so fervently?!
 
- Kyu Won that's enough! I don't admit this!
 
Their voices already started to boost, drawing the attention of the other clients.
 
- It's me who cann't admit an act of infidelity!
 
Such a scene at the restaurant obviously didn't end in a good way. Both of them were furious, departing each on their own ways.
 
 
 
 
Hours later, the brunette got a call.
 
- Hello?
 
- Lee Kyu Won! - They greeted her on the other side. - I'm Kim Suk Hyun!
 
- Ah, director. - Said the girl without much encouragement.
 
- What's wrong? You seem sad. - The man told her.
 
- No, I'm fine. - She answered faking a laugh. - It's that I just  woke up.
 
- I see. Well, anyway, I'm calling to know your answer about Broadway. - He said. - Are you going?
 
- Huh? So soon! - Kyu Won exclaimed. - I have not had much time to think.
 
- I know. It's just that the producers called me and told me they need a reply  really soon. - He continued. - Or they'll give the job to someone else.
 
- I see. Please ... give me a couple of hours.
 
 
 
 
 
At night, the band "The Stupid" were already at Catharsis, putting on a great show.
 
As always, the girls just went crazy all over them. In particular, a girl stood watching the handsome lead singer from a dark corner.
 
When it all finnished, Lee Shin sat at a table and started drinking with Yeo Joon Hee.
 
- Hyung, what happened then? - Asked the drummer.
 
- As always. - Shin answered. - It was a total disaster ... And today was the worst for much!
 
Joon Hee's face showed concern for his friend.
- But what happened now? You said that today you would propose to her no matter if the sky was falling.
 
- Well, something worse than that happened. - Shin commented, taking another drink. - Kyu Won thinks I'm cheating on her.
 
His friend's eyes widened, but kept silent because he didn't know what to say.
 
 
 
 
So a few hours went by, Lee Shin sitting alone at the table drowning his sorrows in liquor.
 
When he was really drunk, a beautiful girl approached him, it was Park Eun Kyung.
 
- Lee Shin. - She called in sweet voice.
 
The young man raised his face from the table and smiled at her.
 
- Kyu Won, you're not mad at me? - He asked dragging his words.
 
She was surprised that he had called her Kyu Won, since he had never confused them despite the odd resemblance. So she decided to play the game and see where it would lead to.
 
- No, I'm not angry. -  She answered with a grin.
 
- You know I love you, don't you? - The drunk Shin told her.
 
The girl's heart was beating like a mile per second, but those words were not really meant to her.
 
- I love you too Lee Shin.
 
With very mean intentions, the girl approached to his face very slowly. The drunk guitarist, glad to think that his beloved Kyu Won had forgiven him, completely surrendered to the kiss.
 
Everyone at the club were astonished at the scene, but Shin did not pay any attention to them because he knew that since he started his relationship with Kyu Won, it had been a public scandal.
 
But suddenly, the boy opened his eyes unconsciously and set his sight to the entry door, a girl watched with tears streaming down her face.
 
Lee Kyu Won had arrived at Catharsis to talk to him about Broadway, since it couldn't wait any longer. However, just when going inside, she watched as his beloved Shin was passionately kissing the despised Eun Kyung in front of all their friends. Is was then when all doubts about the guitarist's infidelity were allayed.
 
When Shin finally came to all his senses, he pushed the girl aside and ran to his girlfriend, who instantly ran with her face drenched in tears.
 
- Kyu Won! - He shouted desperately.
 
But running in his drunken state did not allow his feet to respond properly and fell straight to the floor, losing consciousness immediately.
 
Everyone was puzzled about what had just happened.
 
Yeo Joon Hee grabbed his friend and took him home.