CHAPTER X

You've Fallen For Me...Again (Season 1)

Hello everyone!! Please enjoy this chapter and upvote my story. We're coming closer to Season 2 :)


It's been a month since Lee Kyu Won left to New York, and a week since Lee Shin arrived in Mexico. Of course, his search had given no result so far.

Meanwhile, Kim Suk Hyun has been very concerned since three days ago when he got the call from the guitarist telling him he was in Latinamerican lands, and ask him if he knew of anything that might be useful for his "research". To think it was his fault for not telling the truth, but at the same time he could not mend it because he still could not talk to the girl.

For Shin things were not easy at all, especially the language, but the power of love drove him further and further. Each passing day without her was more painful for him.

But for Lee Kyu Won, things improved every day at work. The producers were really pleased to have chosen her and the cast was pleased to work with her too, especially the handsome Ki Young.
 
- Kyu Won! - He exclaimed at the theater exit.
 
She turned to him curious to know the reason why he was calling her in such a hurry.
- What's wrong?
 
- Do you have anything to do? - The young man asked her.
 
- Hmmm... no, why? - She asked puzzled.
 
- Then let's go!
 
Ki Young took her by the hand and started walking down the sidewalk of the street. Kyu Won was naturally freaked out and insisted on asking their destination.
 
Finally the young actor stopped in front of a restaurant and they entered hurriedly.
 
- What are we doing here? - Kyu Won asked watching the entire place carefully.
 
- We're going to have dinner. - He replied simply.
 
It was nothing flashy, just pizza and tea for a casual night.
 
After dinner, Ki Young walked her to her apartment. However he was oddly silent, not his usual smiling and talkative self.
 
For her it was weird and she wondered what was going on with him, but was afraid to say anything.
 
Upon reaching the door, they stopped to say goodbye. But Ki Young took her hand quickly, before she could enter the building.
 
- Kyu Won.
 
- What is it? - She asked surprised.
 
- I need to tell you something. - He continued.
 
- Ok, tell me. - She said.
 
- But I'm not sure the street is the best location to talk about this. - Commented the actor.
 
His words caused even more concern on her, so they went inside her apartment. Kyu Won felt really anxious to know his message.
 
They sat in the living room, facing each other. He was nervous, even his forehead was sweating.
 
- Kyu Won I... do you remember when we did the play for the university's centenary?
 
She nodded, but was totally confused by the question.
 
- At the time I ... - The young man swallowed hard and continued. - I had feelings for you.
 
The director's eyes widened in surprise and he continued, despite his nerves.
 
- But Lee Shin was in between, so I didn't even bring myself to confess anything, knowing that your feelings were mutual.
 
Lee Kyu Won was flushed and nervous.

 

- However, the reason why I'm bringing this up now ... - Ki Young continued. - Is because this month that we've been together, all those feelings came back ... and stronger.
 
The girl's heart was galloping too fast.
 
- I'm ... sorry Oppa. You know my situation, so you know I'm not ready for any relationship. - She said after sighing.
 
He just nodded his head as a sign that he understood.
 
- I know, I only told you because I could not hold it more. - He said. - But I want you to know that I will wait as much as it takes.