Chapter 2

Angelus Mortis (Angel of Death)

2012

 

A shadow appears across the alleyway, as the shadow gets closer it is more clearer that the shadow is of a male, built well and quiet tall, covered in a black suit and a mask that completes the outfit.

 

Yunho walks though and stops at a big double metal door, he walks inside and there he sees a table with 2 chair, one occupied with a man in a black suit, with 2 guards standing beside him, armed. I went and sat down on the other chair facing TVXQ's next client.

“Who do you need to killed?” I looked down at the file placed on the table which seems to be the clients profile.

 

Age: 25

Name: Kim Jun ki

Occupation: Next in line to take over the 5th largest entertainment company (SM Entertainment)

 

“Huh? I that how you normally speak to all your clients?” Junki scoffed in an arrogant tone.

 

“Well, I prefer it if my clients get straight to the point instead of waiting my time.” I replied back in a calm manner trying to slightly piss him off, luckily it seems I have succeeded.

 

"I need you to kill my father, Kim Tae Woo. I want to be the president of SM but the company said I can't unless my father passes away."

 

"Fine but I'll need all of his details and since he is quiet an important person I'm guessing he has guards aswell, so I'll need their profiles."

 

We managed to sort all the necessary things after an hour, he will give all the files to yoochun and junsu (of course I gave him their code names and not their real ones) and they will hand it to me. I stood up, bowed and shook him hand ater I left the building. What an ! I guess he, like the rest of the world, just wants the money. He thought to himself. Yunho went into him car and drove back to the TVXQ's house

 

"Jaejoong hyung!! I'm hungry!! ! When is Yunho hyung coming back, I wanna eat"

 

"Changmin ah, just wait a bit longer, he texted me just a minute ago, he said he'll come back soon." Jaejoong told the maknae. while Yoochun and Junsu could only laugh.

 

"but, but-" Jjust before the hungry maknae could finish his long whiny speech, Yunho opened the door to the house.

 

"I'm home!! Miss me??"

 

"YESSSSSSSSS!!! JAEJOONG HYUNG I'M GOING TO START EATING NOW!" Screamed Changmin while trying to stuff his face as quickly as possible as if it was his last meal.

 

"Welcome home." the three greeted Yunho in unison (of course not Changmin as he is currently eating.

 

"Well, I can see you are all hungry so lets eat!" Yunho said with a smile

 

The 5 of them sat down and started to eat the lovely dinner which Jaejoong prepared and Junsu tried to help but got kicked out because he kept dropping all the ingredients.

 

" So what's the newest mission Yunho hyung?" Yoochun muttered

 

"Well, we need to kill the owner of SM Entertainment so the son Lee Jun ki can take over.... pretty messed up but who can complain."  The 4 nodded along as Yunho continued talking "Yoochun, I need you to gather some information about the maids and bulters who work there, take Junsu with you and before I forget make sure you find out he layout of the house and if it has any secret rooms, I doubt Junki is going to give us that information. Changmin I need you to hack into the houses surveillance camera's so when we break in, there won't be any evidence we were the ones who did it. Jaejoong I need you to get us the weapons we need to complete this mission. I'll give you the list tomorrow and you can go see if we have it in stock, if not you can order it. I want all the stuff to be done by next week ok?"

 

"YES!" responded the 4

 

After dinner Changmin went up to his room and started working, Yoochun and Junsu went to Yoochun's bedroom to plan some stuff while Yunho helped Jaeoong to wash the dishes.

 

"I'm sorry, you must be tired yet you're still helping me to the dishes." Jaejoong whispered in an apologetic manner

 

"It's fine, I don't really mind washing the dishes, plus I kinda miss doing it with you."

 

The door bell rang and jaejoong went to answer it, he looked at the peep hole and found a man with a package. "Leave it on the floor" Jaejoong told the man. Jaejoong waithed a couple of minutes with looking at the peep whole to ensure the man was gone. He slowly opened the door and took the package. "Yunho, I think this is for you."

 

"Thank you" Yunho oped the package and looked at it's comtents, it had the information he requestsed Junki to get, but it is never to safe to gather more then you need. "I'll give the stuff Changmin need, then I'll come back yto help you Jae." Jaejoong nodded while Yunho made his way upstairs to Changmin's room.

 

*Knock, knock* "Changmin-ah I'm coming in" As the leader walked in, he saw their maknae on the computer doing work. " Changmin ah, here's some extra info for you to help you." Without looking away from he screen Changmin told the leader to put the papers on his desk. When Yunho walked down he found the dishes already washed and Jaejoong sleeping on the sofa. Must be late, I should go to bed now. He carried jaejoong to his room and tucked him into bed before going to his own.

 

As he closed his eyes, he thought to himself. Tomorrow's going to be and long day, and long indeed it was going to be.

 

 

Woop! Second chapter!! sorry for the bad writing style! Still getting use to all of this xD

Comments will be treasured and loved! <3