Chapter 13

Angelus Mortis (Angel of Death)

Recap~

 

Nothing could be seen as the smoke now filled the dark, yet surprisingly light alleyway. BAM BAM BAM!! 3 shots were fired. As the smoke started to settle down, Yoochun looked over to see if s where hurt, but only to see the man (Who was still hooded) on the floor covered in blood. He kneeled down to the man and started searching the now dead body.

 

*Sigh* "Jae...." He looked up at the older man "I know you were scared but you didn't need to kill the man.... I'm surprised you managed to aimed all 3 bullets at his body with all thay smoke..... "

 

"Well... I'm not known to be TVXQ's best shooter for nothing" He winked.

 

"Chun!!!! Be quick... the blood is starting to get everywhere.....!" The other 2 looked at Junsu and started laughing by his childish acts.

 

"FOUND IT! Let's go!"

 

They set off back to the headquarters as so far their easy job was done, turning their head making sure not to leave any clues that would lead the police to them.

 

End of Recap~

 

"Done already?" The leader stared at the 3 standing in front of him with big smiles plastered on their faces.

 

"Yup!"

 

"Where's the guy?"

 

"Ummmm.......dead?"

 

"Dead? What do you mean dead?"

 

"JAEJOONG KILLED HIM!" Junsu shouted out breathlessly.

 

"Junsu!" Jaejoong whispered under his breath in a harsh tone and pouted "I didn't mean to.... it was his fault!"

 

*Sigh* "Fine..." Yunho couldn't shout at Jaejoong for killing that man, even though he ordered him not to do so, how could he when he just saw his pout.

 

"Jaejoong, can you help me arrange a meeting in a week with the groups?"

 

"Sure! I'll do it now~ Junsu let's go" With that Jaejoong left with a helpless Junsu

 

"Yoochun, Changmin..we need to plan our attack."

 

"Hyung, I've already mapped out all the locations we can attack."

 

"Good, tell me everything then, first I want you 2 to come up with ideas, then we'll finalise it with the others."

 

"Yes!"

 

 

~1 week later~

 

 

The 5 of then reached the abandoned factory where they once met the others, this time insted of convincing them to join, they are working together in a plan. The 5 sat together once again. Like how they would do in an office meeting, Changmin and Yoovchun stood near the projector.

 

"So lets start" Yunho said as he sat down *Clap clap* The lights went off

 

"I've looked up all the areas surrrounding Kim Tae Woo's mansion" Changmin said "There are only 2 places where we can launch a full scale attack." Changmin clicked the remote to change the slides

 

"First is the north side where it's a plain grassland of 100 acres, the other side is the south side where it's woodland also 100 acres." Yoochun carried on.

 

"I guess it all depends on what kind of ambush we want to do, right?" Junsu asked

 

"Exactly! We need to decide if we want to camouflage ourselves in the woods or come out in the open."

 

"We need a vote" Yunho stated " Woodland hands up" Around 100 people put their hands up "Grassland" this time around 200 people put their hands up.

 

"I guess grassland it is." Changmin smirked "As we are near the house it would be best to first separate the leaders from their minions, then we need to lure the leaders making them seperate too."

 

"hmm...since we are next to Tae Woo's mansion, I think it's best to keep the leaders in one room each" Siwon added

 

"Yes that's the plan" Changmin winked "The me, Yunho hyung, Jaejoong hyung, Yoochun hyung and Junsu hyung will take one of them down!!"

 

"YOU?! You really think you can take a LEADER down?! Heechul scoffed

 

"HEY!" Changmin was about to punch Heechul but Yoochun held him back.

 

"I'm sorry Changmin but Heechul is right, I don't want you getting hurt." With the leader's words, Changmin had no choice but to calm down

 

"How about we bring our Maknae Kyuhyun to go with you? He majors in explosives and is good with hand to hand combat." Leetuek suggested

 

"Not forgetting his kendo skills." Siwon winked at Kyuhyun causing the younger male to giggle slightly

 

"But...but....." Changmin hung his head low

 

"Those in favour of Super Junior's Kyuhyun to assist Changmin" it was clear which side won as everyone voted for

 

"Fine..."

 

"Anyway, one with the plan" Yoochun trying to get everyone's attention.

 

"Once all the guards are at the grasslands , we will be divided into 4 groups this will give us more space and make our attack more efficient. We will be able to help one another and each group will be of different majors. Team 1 will be Hand to hand combat, team 2 will be guns, team 3 will be swords, while team 4 will be located around the area to work on their technology."

 

Minho put his hand up "What will the people who major in technology do?"

 

"Good question, they would have to hack into all the channels, networks and internet sites, loading and updating statuses about this. That way other countries will know when this will finally end, also Changmin has found out that these guards who are working for the leaders are located everywhere around the world, meaning if we want this to end. They too will have to be exterminated."

 

"However, those guards seem to have their own team of computer geniuses and won't let anyone pass through their fire wall.. any posts or mentions of this will be deleted straigth away, as I've tried on a private site." Changmin added

 

"Ah I see." Minho nodded his head

 

"One question, who will protect them then? As in the people in group 4?" G Dragon looked at Yoochun and Changmin as if he was trying to out smart them

 

"We will, all of us will. We are strong enough to do this and we will do this. It isn't about who's going to protect who anymore. It's about us working as a team protecting each other." Jaejoong stood up, hands on the table. "If that's not enough then we will have snipers at the ready. I'm sure there will be someone here who is willing to go up in a plane to look out for them."

 

G dragon scoffed, looking away, of course Changmin smirked from the victory the had with the help of their "Umma"

 

They further discused their plans and who was in which team. Of course the leaders. The best could only be the leaders so Hangeng was the leader for team 1, Team 2's leader was Heechul (I know, I know... Heechul with gun!  But I kinda like him like that so yeah xDD), Team 3's leader was Leeteuk. They decied that they will keep the formation and hopefully everything will go into plan. They got team 4 to order the weapons as they got annoyed when the 3 leaders tried to do it at the meeting. Also it would be easier as they would make a spreadsheet of everything and mean while get their technology stuff done and dusted. Come on to hack the worlds internet cambles will need quiet a lot of stuff.  5 out of the 7 days in a week the teams would have to meet up in their our gym or something and train. As for TVXQ they did their training together (of course Changmin and Kyuhyun had to be together)

 

The meeting went on until midnight when they finally disbursed back to their homes.

 

 

 

 

Hiya guys! I'm sorry for not updating for so long! Next chapter will be a time skip to the date when they finally go into battle!!! Cross fingers my fighting scenes will come out good in your minds like it does in mine xDDD Do you guys like Changmin and Kyuhyun together? CHANGKYU FOREVER xDD

 

PS: I don't know if you readers have picked this up but I changed the leaders from being a 5 to a 6 so when Tae Woo died there will be 5, so one each xDD Sorry for the confusion! I also found out if it was a 6 then I should have made then Shinhwa xDDDD Not that I hate them (In fact I love them! Can't stop listening to Venus xDD) but it would be sooooo much more easier to name the leaders right? It would be easier if I did Japanese names because Korean names are harder >.>

 

 I'm sorry for making G Dragon sound like a bad azz here! While I was writing his name ketp popping up!!! >.<

 

Also here is Jaejoong's gun!!! I wanted it to have a shiny blus strip across the top but I couldn't find a picture of one... >.>

 
TC9N-Blue.jpg

Comments and subscribes will be treasured and loved!