Chapter 4

Angelus Mortis (Angel of Death)

Recap~

 

 

Suddenly, Changmin with both Junsu and Yoochun burst into Yunho office, panting, which startled Jae and Yunho.

 

HEY! You could have at least knocked!” Shouted Yunho

 

We don't have time to knock! I have some important news for you.... Kim Tae Woo suddenly went missing....” Yoochun replied while trying to catch his breath.

 

 

End of recap~

 

 

 

“WHAT DID YOU SAY? WHAT DO YOU MEAN SUDDENLY WENT MISSING?” the furious leader screamed at his friends while looking for what seems to be a phone, after finding it in the pile of papers still on his desk, he punched in some number, “Jun ki-ssi, what is this all about?”

 

 

“I'm sorry, I really don't know. My father never said anything about going somewhere..... Maybe he got kidnapped?”

 

 

“Fine, I'll talk to you later, you work for now is done, just leave the rest to us.”

 

 

“Thank you.... and I'm sorry.”

 

 

The leader let out a big sigh, with his hand massaging his temples, he other 4 in the room had nothing to say, or more like they couldn't say anything.

 

 

“Changmin ah, I want you to look through all of the surveillance tapes to see when Tae Woo might have been taken or ran away, since we don't know which one, we need you to clarify it.”

 

 

“I'll try, but when I was hacking the camera's yesterday...... there was another interference....The tapes might have been erased by now, but I'll do my best.”

 

 

“Jaejoong and Yoochun, I want you guys to go to Tae Woo's house, find some traces in case Changmin doesn't find any, take some maids and butlers here when you come back, we can maybe get some dirt on him.”

 

 

Jaejoong never said anything, left Yoochun to do all the talking “Yes, we'll need to get our weapons first, I'll text you when we are outside his house.”

 

 

Junsu, I want you to stay with and do some paper work.”

 

 

“But that's unfair!!!! I want to help out too.....”

 

 

“You are helping” while patting Junsu on the head. “Your helping me with paperwork, also Shinee said that they have some information on Tae Woo, be sure to go collect it, I believe it's Minho's turn to provide it...... You won't be needing your mask since we have a truce with their group and because they were stupid enough to choose a local cafe..." looking at a piece of paper "Here's the address"

 

 

"Fine then, I'll go when it's time." Junsu pouted at the leader

 

 

"OK NOW EVERYONE, I WANT TO SEE YOU GUYS BACK AT THIS ROOM IN 6 HOURS, SPLIT!"

 

"YES LEADER!" the 4 replied in unison.

 

Everyone left except for Junsu and Yunho who still had to do paperwork, Junsu didn't need to go to the cafe yet as it wasn't time for the couple to meet yet.

 

 

 

 

TVXQ HEADQUARTERS- WEAPON ROOM~


 

“So... what do we need?” Yoochun looked at Jaejoong


 

“Hmm... we need radios, ear pieces for communication, 2 pistols each and ammo.” Jaejoong looked at the equipment and picking them out, then handed Yoochun's to him. "Oh yeah and here's your tracker so Changmin can find where we are."

 

“Let's go!” Yoochun and Jaejoong left the building and went in their car, “I'll drive since you must be tired helping Yunho with his paperwork.” Jaejoong nodded and to the Tae Woo's mansion they went.


 

 

Kim Tae Woo's Mansion~

 

Yoochun and Jaejoong got outside their car which was parked near Tae Woo's mansion but not too close in case anyone was to find it suspicious. They looked around to ensure no one was following them, they put their ear pieces in and trackers on in case anything were to happen, changed out of their normal clothes, wearing a black, tight suit. They went in through the back gate which seemed to be unguarded.


 

“Jaejoong hyung, Yoochun hyung can you hear me?” Changmin was also connected to their ear pieces to guide them.


 

“Yes, we can hear you, Changmin ah, where should we go now." Yoochun asked the younger one.

 

"Go in through the door with the lion head knocker, be sure to stay very quiet.  Even though Tae Woo isn't there, doesn't mean that his workers aren't too."

 

"Ok" The 2 said in unison, they both put their masks on and entered the door.

 

They looked around, the lights were on and they have entered the dining room. The dining room was big but there was nothing in there....... no tables or chairs.

 

 

The lights went off, Jaejoong could feel something hit his arm.

 

"Yoochun we are getting attacked... RUN!!!!"

 

"ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!" ..............

 

Those were that last words Changmin heard. After that he could hear a slight muffle which indicated that the line was cut. The trackers have also been broken so he didn't know where they were.....

 

 

"HYUNG!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

UPDATED!!!! :OOOOOOO Something bad is happening!! Hope you guys found this chapter interesting!! :3

 

Comments will be treasured and loved <3