Chapter 3

Angelus Mortis (Angel of Death)

Recap

 

*Knock, knock* "Changmin-ah I'm coming in" As the leader walked in, he saw their maknae on the computer doing work. " Changmin ah, here's some extra info for you to help you." Without looking away from he screen Changmin told the leader to put the papers on his desk. When Yunho walked down he found the dishes already washed and Jaejoong sleeping on the sofa. Must be late, I should go to bed now. He carried jaejoong to his room and tucked him into bed before going to his own.

 

As he closed his eyes, he thought to himself. Tomorrow's going to be and long day, and long indeed it was going to be.

 

End of recap

 

 

The next morning

 

Yunho woke up from the sound of his alarm at 9:00, he sat on his bed for a while and just looked at his window. Today is a nice day~ Finally after 20 minutes he got out and started to get ready for work. As he walked downstairs he can smell his breakfast in the air but as he looked down, there was no one to greet him. That's weird.... maybe they have all gone to work..? He shrugged his shoulders and carried on with his day.

 

Weaponry loading dock

 

“So.... what is it that Yunho wanted me to get....? “ Jaejoong looked at his phone and opened a message from Yunho,

 

Weapons

Guns (1 Sniper rifle, 5 assault rifles, 10 pistols and ammo)

Ear pieces

Radios for communication

Pocket knives

 

“Ok, we have everything except the ammo... seems like we have used all of it in our last mission.” muttered quietly to himself. Jaejoong walked over to the manager of the loading dock and placed his orders.

 

“Now I'm done for now... let's see if Yunho has anything else for me to do...”

 

As jaejoong walked out for the loading dock to his car to drive back to the TVXQ headquarters, he couldn't help but fell as if there is someone watching him...... Little did he know....

 

TVXQ Headquarters

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-qN6dlRnFT8s/UNsOJP-A_PI/AAAAAAAAAGo/NJKEE1Lc64Q/s338/glass-building-thumb5711131.jpg

When Jaejoong got back to their headquarters he found no one at the desks,. Turns out that Yunho was in his office and so was Changmin, since Yoochun and Junsu were no where to be found, he guesses they have already started to collect information.

He knocked on Yunho's door, “Come in” As Jaejoong walked in he found their leader's desk staked with papers.

 

“I've done everything you asked me to... need any help with those papers?”

 

“Good work, if it's not a hassle, that idiot Jun ki gave me so many useless information I don't even need. Worst of all I still haven't written or filed a report on the last mission.... AHHHHH, I'm so bored!”

 

*Sigh*

I'll do the writing and filing of the last mission while you sort out the stuff for this mission.”

 

An hour later~

 

Still so much to do and it's already been an hours! Thank god you're here Jae otherwise it will take me longer to do this.” Yunho complained while stretching his arms.

 

No worries”

 

Suddenly, Changmin with both Junsu and Yoochun burst into Yunho office, panting, which startled Jae and Yunho.

 

HEY! You could have at least knocked!” Shouted Yunho

 

We don't have time to knock! I have some important news for you.... Kim Tae Woo suddenly went missing....” Yoochun replied while trying to catch his breath.

 

 

 

Kim Tae Woo suddenly went missing???....... :OOOO Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'll try to update ASAP!! Since it's also Christmas holiday, I can update faster xDDDD WOOP!

Comments will be treasured and loved! <3