Chapter 12

Angelus Mortis (Angel of Death)

Recap~

 

'Thank you, the next meeting the leaders of the gang will be 2 weeks from now... Durning the first week I will arrange meetings amongst us here today, Changmin our Maknae, Yoochun and Junsu will be sending you messages, filling you in on our missions and our next move. I will be waiting to converse with to, for now we will wait. Be careful on your way back to your hadquarters.'

 

The meeting finished leaving Yunho with another sleepless night.

End of recap~

 

After a mere 4 hour sleep for TVXQ's leader Jung Yunho, he wakes up in a not his room but Kim Jaejoong's room. Ahhh my head hurts... why am I in Jaejoong's room?

 

Flash back~

 

*In TVXQ's van going back home for the meeting*

 

"Yunho..... you should go to sleep, Yoochun has already offered to drive so why not sleep?" Jaejoong looks at Yunho with concerned eyes

 

"Ok...... but wake me up in half an hour." Yunho lend at the back of the car seat and in no time fell deep asleep, Jaejoong stared at him giggling as he though Yunho looked cute when he slept.

 

"Umma.... stop looking at Appa......." Jaejoong looked back, stunned, he found a sleeping maknae talking in his sleep, Jaejoong looked down and blushed. The car turned a slight corner making the leader now resting his head on the so called "Umma".

 

Once they arrived at the house Jaejoong looked at his leader, wishing he did't have to wake him up.

 

"Jae, if you want I can bring Yunho up for you" Yoochun offered

 

"No it's ok, I'll do it, it would help a lot if you bring Changmin up though" I he giggled

 

"YAYAYAY! I wanna carry him~~" Junsu squealed jumping up and down

 

"We'll both do it"

 

Yoochun and Junsu went and carried Changmin back to the dorm first, leaving me with Yunho. How should I do this.... Jaejoong thought for a while Ok... I'll get Yunho first and then lock the car, wow Yunho is heaveir then I thought......

 

Jaejoong held onto Yunho's waist as he put Yunho's am around him. He went into his dorm, finding Yoochun and Junsu sleeping on the sofa. "Sigh..."Yunho's room is too far........ I'll just let him sleep in my room.........  He put Yunho down on his bed, he tucked him in only to find the sleeping leader grab his arm and pull Jaejoong twards him, hugging him like there's no tomorrow. "Yunho... let...go..." Jaejoong said quietly while tapping him, Yunho gave a slight muffled sound making Jaejoong's heart flutter "Sigh".... I just I have no choice but to leave him...

 

End Of Flash back~~  

 

Yunho left Jaejoong's room and  went to his own. He took a nice long shower , he went downstaries to find everyone already awake and having breakfast.

 

"How did you sleep?" Junsu asked

 

"Umm... pretty good" Yunho not daring to look at Jaejoong, he went and sat next to Changmin

 

"Yunho hyung... what do we need today?" Changmin still stuffing food in his mouth

 

"We need to think of a plan first. I'm pretty sure that the 4 leader will have some skills in fighting..."

 

"Hyung me and Junsu found something out yesterday.... each of the leaders have around 100 followers each, they are all part of the Akai Ryu Tribe, they specialise in sword, guns and hand to hand combat....  Do you think our skills combined will be enough to take down 400 and more guys??" Yoochun gave a big sigh.

 

Slience filled the air as the 5 of them hang their heads "If we try, we can... Where there's a will, there's a way" Jaejoong tried to lighten up the mood.

 

"Me and Changmin will think of a plan today while you 3 go and collect more information, be careful ok? Carry a gun just in case, I don't want to repeat what happened before..."

 

"Yes!" The finished their breakfast. Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu left  the house.

 

Somewhere in Seoul~

 

Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu walked down the busy streets of Seoul and down to a deserted alleyway. A man in a black clock, covered head to toe appeared.

 

"Have you got what we want?" Yoochun said in a low, husky voice.

 

"Yes... but it wasn't easy to obtain...."

 

"How much?" Jaejoong replied, not daring to look away from the mysterious man for even one second

 

"Money is not the problem.....If you see the contents of what you want, you must first DIE!!!!!!!" At once the man launched onto the 3. They were suprised by the sudden attack but knew it was going to happen sooner or later, they stood in fighting stance. Yoochun stood one step making him in front of Jaejoong and Junsu he took out 2 small katana swords, one in each hand. As the man was close enough, Yoochun flung his sword down,Jaejoong and Junsu backed down a bit, giving Yoochun some room. The man dodged it by jumping over him, aiming for Yoochun's back, Junsu then stepped in latching out a pistol from his waist pointing at the mans back.

 

"You have no where to go now, surrender and pass the findings over to us." Junsu gave a cute but evil smirk

 

The man scoffed at the 3 "I guess I have no choice now do it?" He reatched in his pocket and took out a smoke bomb

 

"GUYS!" Jaejoong screamed

 

Nothing could be seen as the smoke now filled the dark, yet surprisingly light alleyway. BAM BAM BAM!! 3 shots were fired. As the smoke started to settle down, Yoochun looked over to see if s where hurt, but only to see the man (Who was still hooded) on the floor covered in blood. He kneeled down to the man and started searching the now dead body.

 

*Sigh* "Jae...." He looked up at the older man "I know you were scared but you didn't need to kill the man.... I'm surprised you managed to aimed all 3 bullets at his body with all thay smoke..... "

 

"Well... I'm not known to be TVXQ's best shooter for nothing" He winked.

 

"Chun!!!! Be quick... the blood is starting to get everywhere.....!" The other 2 looked at Junsu and started laughing by his childish acts.

 

"FOUND IT! Let's go!"

 

They set off back to the headquarters as so far their easy job was done, turning their head making sure not to leave any clues that would lead the police to them.

1281075587085_hz-myalibaba-temp14_2226.j  Here is how Yoochun's sword looks like. They are like 2 short Katanas xDDD Looks nice doesn't it?? :3
 
 
IT'S SOOO BAD! I'M SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE! <33 Love you all xDD
 
 
Comments and Subscribtions will be treasured and loved <33