Chapter 11

Angelus Mortis (Angel of Death)

Recap~

 

" So what?? we just go there and ask them to fight with us? That's kind of stupid... they will turn us down straight away.." Yoochun asked

 

 "Of course not... we will make a deal with them... Yunho will be the one making it as I'm not good with those things..." Jaejoong anwsered

 

"Ok! Everyone get ready!!" Yunho ordered. 

 

End of recap~

 

The ride to the abandoned factory was quiet but not as quiet as the ride to save Jaejoong and Yoochun.... There was only one person they could count on the lighten the mood... Junsu...

 

“Soooooo...... What's for dinner after this meeting...? I'm pretty sure Changmin would be starving and I don't want him to annoy me, or I swear I will punch him in the face!!!“ Junsu pouted hoping that he has lifted the silence a bit. He looked over at his shoulder to see their Maknae giving him a death stare for using him in that way. Yoochun giggled quietly followed by the others leaving Junsu stunded and glad, letting out a small sigh and a slight sense of achievement for completing his personal mission.

 

“True, Changmin can complain a lot when he's hungry... Jae, you better think of something to cook durning the meeting“ Yoochun backing junsu up.

 

“Hey! Stop picking on me! Just because I'm the youngest, I need to eat and I'm not THAT annoying when I beg for food, I like to think of it as being cute with only a HINT of annoyance....“ Changmin ranted, sticking his tongue out. Jaejoong giggled using his hand to cover it up, Yunho looking at Jaejoong from the corner of his eyes but making sure most of his concentration was on the road as he was driving.

 

They reached the abandonded factory and put their masks on before entering the massive room. The room was dark, the only sound was the dripping of water from a bust pipe, only a dim light was working in the middle of the room. In the middle was a long table which stretched out across the room, it had 200 chair and around 300 stools for those assassins with low ranks or haven't really gain a status yet, all the seats were occupied except for 5 near to the middle for the TVXQ assassins as they had a piece of paper with 'reserved' on it Yunho walked in to find all the assassins eyeing each other wordering what's wrong, the suju and shinee assassins saw them, stood up and bowed followed by everyone eles still not knowing what was going on. The five sat in order of left the right going from Junsu, Yoochun, Yunho, Jaejoong and then Changmin.

 

Yunho stood up and bowed 'I have called all of you here today as I have a proposel for each and everyone one of you, as all of you should know by my we are not clients but assassins too.' With that the 5 took off their masks 'We are TVXQ!' All the assassins except for Suju and Shinee stood up with their fighting stance ready for anything that was to happen. The other members sat down leaving Yunho to explain the rest 'Calm down fellow comrades for I am not here to fight but to make an alliance, please sit down and open the yellow file in front of you, if you don't then the 5 of us will be ready to send you all to the deepest floor of hell.' Slowly the assassins sat down one by one, thinking if the should open the files or not. Of course Heechul being Heechul stood up and put his hand up, making the files open by themself and Hangeng being Hangeng got Heechul to sit down.

 

Now that everyone has calmed down Yunho figured he was able to carry on what he was about to say. 'As I was saying, the file before your eyes right now has information about how this war started, the way we can stop it. Through TVXQ's connections we have found out that the late Kim Tae Woo was involved in the gang which started all this mess, the 6 biggest entertainment presidents are the people we have to blaim, and I know all of you want to stop this crisis for your families and yourself. So I propose that we all work together to kill the other remaining 5 leaders, with them dead we will finally be able to live normally without fearing for our lives all the time. Are you with me on this?' The room fell silen for a few minutes only to be broken by leader Leetuek and Onew shouting 'yes' with their fists in the air later to be joined by their minors and the rest of the leaders and minors of the other groups, finally finished with the 5 members of TVXQ.

 

'Thank you, the next meeting the leaders of the gang will be 2 weeks from now... Durning the first week I will arrange meetings amongst us here today, Changmin our Maknae, Yoochun and Junsu will be sending you messages, filling you in on our missions and our next move. I will be waiting to converse with to, for now we will wait. Be careful on your way back to your hadquarters.'

 

The meeting finished leaving Yunho with another sleepless night.

 

It's sooo bad I knowwww!! I'm sorry for not writing for so long T.T I had exams.. I have another 2 coming next week but becuase of the snow everyone was able to finish school at 11:30 am today!! soo happy! I ran all the way home even though I live half an hour way from school..... xD Hope you guys like this chapter!!

Listening to DBSK's old songs xD Wrong number, love in the ice, you're my melody, picture of you

Darkness eyes is currently my fav <3

 

Comments and subscribes will be treasured and loved <3