Chapter 7

Angelus Mortis (Angel of Death)

Recap~

 

“HYUNG!!!” Changmin screamed holding Junsu while entering Yunho's office without knocking. “I've found them!! They are still at Tae Woo's Mansion, in the dinning room to be exact.”


 

“Good, We will attack at midnight, everyone meet here at 10 p, I'll go over the plan then.”


 

“YES!!” Shouted all the assassins in the room with excitement.


 

Jae, Yoochun, we're almost there... wait for us....

 

End of recap~

 

10PM - TVXQ HEADQUARTERS~

 

“So, here's the plan. Changmin will be in our van tracking everyone to ensure they are safe, he will provide us with information if there are any ambushers coming our way. Me and Onew will drive 1 van each, we will park a few blocks away from the mansion to avoid getting caught. We will enter through the front gate, knocking out the guards and anyone coming in our way, if necessary, kill them. Once we arrive at the front door I will give you further commands on what our next move will be. Even one will have to wear there mask, your identity is the most important thing” Yunho gave the other Shinee members masks which are the same as the ones they wear when they are on their missions “This is if the guards or other people see you they won't be able to see your face. We will get Jaejoong and Yoochun back, I want everyone here to be back, don't anyone die on me ok?”
 

“YES!!”
 

They spent the remaining 2 hours checking over their equipment and helping Changmin with his technology making sure they have back up if anything was to go wrong. Changmin walked over to Yunho's office and knocked.
 

“Come in”

 

“Yunho hyung.... are you ok?” Changmin looked at his leader who had his hands on his forehead, massaging his temples.

 

Yes... I'm fine, I can handle it.” He gave the younger one a reassuring smile but he could see that he didn't fall for it, the truth it that Yunho is devastated. After hearing the news about this 2 members disappearance and looking and the video of them being tortured, if he didn't have Junsu and Changmin with him, he would have probably broken down.

 

“Ok then... It's almost time” Changmin looked at the clock on the wall 11:50 it said.
 

“Yeah, tell everyone to go down to the vans now.” They got into their vans, Shinee got into one and the rest of the DBSK members got into the other, Changmin's Laptops, computers, back-up hard drivers were also loaded on to their van. Thus began one of the longest drive of their lives according to them.

 

Outside Tae Woo's mansion~

 

Yunho looked at his watch. 00:15, he huddled all of the members together “Ok, everyone I want you to go by the plan exactly, if you see anything suspicious , you must report back to me straight away. Put your trackers on and your ear pieces, attach the radio on your belt..... This is probably the last time I will see you guys like this, the next time we are all together will be on the battle field fighting Suju assassins, everyone go your best and take care.” They put their hand in the middle whispering “Hwaiting!”

 

They split into 2 groups:

 

Leader : Yunho

Minho

Taemin
 

Leader: Junsu

Onew

Key

Jonghyun


 

The 2 teams climbed the wall next to the gate which surrounds Tae Woo's mansion. Minho and Onew both took out a guard who was on either side of the gate. They held pistols, signalling using hand signs showing there is no one there and that they could proceed closer to the mansion.

 

“Xiah, take your team to the back door, it's close to where Hero and Micky are so be careful...” even though this is a personal mission, they must skill use their code names, who knows who might be listening in on their conversation. “Max give Xiah the directions on how to go there, when you get there report back to me and we'll break in together.”
 

“Roger!.... Changmin ah can you hear me?”

 

“Yes, you are currently at the gate and U-know is at the front door, am I right?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Ok, move to your left and when you see a big tree turn right and go forward, once you do keep going forward until you see 2 big red doors.”

 

“Ok!” Junsu followed the directions Changmin gave to him and in now time their team was at the door, he told his team to go in to position, once they were ready he reported back to Yunho. “U-know we are there.”

 

“Roger! We break in, in 3....2....1...NOW! The teams used their force and opened the door, there they were greeted with 6 guards on both the back and front doors.

 

“It seems that they are here to welcome you U-know” Changmin chuckled into his radio

 

“I seems so. I guess we would need to repay them for their generosity.” The 2 teams started fighting the guards and knocked them out in record time.

 

“Wow, weak is an understatement when describing to even THESE guys...” Key joked about, Jonghyun gave him a death stare before smacking him on the arm “OW! Why did you do that for!!??” Key hissed

 

“There is no time to joke about you idiot!” key moved his mask up a bit before sticking his tongue out at Jonghyun then put it back down again. Jonghyun rolled his eyes which was not seen by Key as it was too dark and the mask covered it.

 

“Hey! Stop being so childish you 2!!” Onew scolding the 2 kids “Sorry Xiah”

 

“No worries” Junsu giggled “U know, are you finished with your batch over there?”

 

“Yup, finished ages ago, nearly all of our team fell asleep waiting for you guys to report back” Yunho joked “Now start moving to the dining room”

 

“Roger!”

 

The slowly moved closer to the dining room with a few ambushes along the way but it didn't really affect them as the people weren't that strong. Yunho's team and Junsu's team were now both at the door connecting them with the dining room, Junsu's team were at the south door while Yunho was at the north. Yunho had 3 deep breaths, “Everyone in position?” he asked quietly, he received a nod from his current partners and a quiet “Yes” from team 2. “Ok, 3..2..1..NOW!!!” He shouted the last word which seemed to have startled the Suju members judging by their face when he burst in.
 

All the people were now looking at the door including Jaejoong and Yoochun who are covered in bruises and slight blood. The Suju assassins did nothing but only smirked at the 2 teams. “You could say that we ere expecting you.”

 

Yunho smirked back “Let the game begin”


 


GAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you guys like it :3 It's starting to get interesting now xDD I'm sorry about Yunho's little tease when he and changmin had that little thing:“I seems so. I guess we would need to repay them for their generosity.”  I got really into my writing and couldn't help but include it xDD

When key said "Wow, weak is an understatement when describing to even THESE guys...” I really did think that if Key would really say that if he was in that situation.... do you guys agree or is it just me??... O.O

OH before I forget! When they are talking on their radios Changmin (or anyone) doesn't use hyung or anything because their they are codenames so not many people know which name goes with which, adding hyun could make it easier to guess which is the leader and so on and so forth... xD

I'm now rambling SORRY!! -90 degrees bow!!!- 

 

Comments and subscribes will be treasured and loved <3 :3

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update on this but this is what Tae Woo's mansion loks like! The house with the gates~~~

Rhode-Island-Newport-The-Breakers-gate.j
1_screen_shot_2012-03-22_at_4.53.01_pm.j