Chapter 5

Angelus Mortis (Angel of Death)

Recap~

 

The lights went off, Jaejoong could feel something hit his arm.

 

"Yoochun we are getting attacked... RUN!!!!"
 

"ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!" ..............

 

Those were that last words Changmin heard. After that he could hear a slight muffle which indicated that the line was cut. The trackers have also been broken so he didn't know where they were.....
 

"HYUNG!!!"

 

End of recap~


 

Changmin started bashing my keyboard trying to figure out what has happened to his beloved hyungs. “NO NO NONONONONONO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!” Everything was too surreal, for the first time since they started in the assassin business something like this has never happened. Even though Yunho has always prepared them for the worst, this was just too much for Changmin. He laid down at the back of his chair and sighed after trying everything he could to get the signal that connected him and his hyungs together back on.
 

How am I going to tell Yunho and Junsu hyung, for sure Yunho hyung is going to get really pissed and break everything he sees, Junsu hyung is going to start crying and won't stop. Aishhh this is difficult....

 

After a few minutes of thinking Changmin got out of his chair and slowly walked to Yunho's office. *Knock Knock*
 

“Come in”

 

He looked around to find only Yunho “Where is Junsu hyung?”

 

“He went to meet Minho... Why?” He looked up at their maknae.

 

“Oh, ok then... sorry to disturb you...” Changmin was just about to walk out when he heard his leader talk to him

 

“Are you ok? You seem down...”

 

“I'm fine, can you tell me when Junsu hyung comes back.... I need to tell you guys something....”

 

“Ok” Changmin walked out of Yunho's office trying to avoid the concerned look on his leaders face.

 

SEOUL CAFE~

 

Junsu walked in and saw the man he was meeting with sat next to the window with a cup of coffee. The man was day dreaming looking outside at the sky with a blank face, Junsu walked over to him,

 

“Minho?” he older one questioned with a worried face.

 

“Oh, hi Junsu hyung” the younger stood up and bowed, both sat down.

 

“Here is the information you need, also I over heard Onew talking to Key, your dealing with someone who has a lot of power... please be careful...”

 

“Yup, don't worry Minho, you do know that we aren't famous for nothing.” The 2 smiled at each other. “Ah, I should get going now, Yunho hyung is going to want to read the information you gave us. Bye”

 

“Bye, take care.” Minho couldn't help but worry for Junsu, he could feel like something bad was going to happened or has already happened. Junsu walked out of the café and into his car, he put the package Minho gave in on the side passenger seat and started his drive back to HQ.

 

TVXQ HEADQUARTERS~

 

As Junsu walked in he saw their maknae sitting on the chair located outside next to Yunho's office door. He was looking at the ceiling, lifeless, in deep thought.  Junsu walked closer to Changmin but it seems as though he still hasn't realised he was there.
 

"Changmin ah~, are you ok?" as he shook his maknae.

 

"Oh, Junsu hyung you're back. Let's go I need to tell you and Yunho hyung something." they both walked inside their leaders room, knocked first of course.

 

"Hey, did you get it?"

 

"Yup here you go."

 

"Thank you, now Changmin ah, what did you want to tell me and Junsu.."

 

"Sit down first, and promise me one thing... that you guys won't do anything rash. PROMISE!"


The 2 hyungs were surprised at how their calm, cute maknae suddenly raised his voice at them. "Fine" the 2 said in unison. Changmin made sure that the 2 were sat down and comfortable before he told them the bad news. "Today, is such a bad day.... after finding out Kim Tae Woo has gone missing, I need to tell them that 2 of our members are now taken by someone....."

 

"As you know I was helping Jaejoong hyung and Yoochun hyung with their mission....... not too long ago, I lost all connections with....."  *Sigh*   "Someone has taken them"

 

The words "Someone has taken them" repeated in Junsu and Yunho's mind, refusing to accept it. Changmin could do nothing but wait till they came back to reality. The first one to realise what has happened was Junsu who screamed and burst into tears, crying and now on his knees. Changmin ran to his hyung and hugged him to comfort him. Hearing Junsu scream Yunho snapped back to reality. He really wanted to punch the wall and throw all the paperwork on the floor, but after remembering what he has promised their maknae all the could do was take deep breaths.

No words came out of anyone's lips, all that can be heard was Junsu's light sniffles and Yunho breathing heavily. Then a beep was heard, it was from Changmin's phone, he's got a text from an unknown number, he opened it, “Check your email, you will find something very amusing”

 

Kim Tae Woo's Mansion~

 

Jaejoong woke up to find himself cover with bruises, handcuff on the wall, beside him was Yoochun in a similar condition who has yet to awake from his “slumber”. He looked around to find that there was only one light that was shining on the 2 of them, everything else was pitch black, he couldn't really make out anything but he knew that he was still inside the dinning room of Kim Tae Woo's mansion.

 

“Yoochun, wake up, Yoochun” Jaejoong shuffled trying to wake hiss partner up, nudging him. Yoochun slowly opened his eyes and groaned.

 

“Jaejoong... JAEJOONG! What happened...????”

 

-Flashback-

 

The lights went off, Jaejoong could feel something hit his arm.

 

"Yoochun we are getting attacked... RUN!!!!"

 

"ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!" ..............

 

Jaejoong and Yoochun stuck together trying to fight whatever was ambushing them, however due to the lights, they couldn't see very well, “ARRGG” can be heard again, next thing he knew, Jaejoong heard a loud *thud*, it was Yoochun who has just been knocked out. “YOOCHUN, YOOCHUN” screamed Jaejoong while shaking his partner “WAKE UP!! YOOCHUN!!!” Then a hard object smacked the back of Jaejoong's head.

Everything went black.

-End of flashback-
 

The lights to Tae Woo's mansion went on, Jaejoong and Yoochun saw a man sitting on a chair around 2 meters away from them, with 13 men behind him. On the side of the man was a tri pod and camera.

 

"Tae Woo." Jaejoong retorted, gritting his teeth, he then looked at the 13 men behind "So, I guess you're working for them... Super Junior"

 

 

 

I hope you guys like this chapter!! Sorry if it's boring!! T.T

 

Comments and subscribes will be treasured and loved <3