Chapter 6

Angelus Mortis (Angel of Death)

Recap~

 

The lights to Tae Woo's mansion went on, Jaejoong and Yoochun saw a man sitting on a chair around 2 meters away from them, with 13 men behind him. On the side of the man was a tri pod and camera.

 

"Tae Woo." Jaejoong retorted, gritting his teeth, he then looked at the 13 men behind "So, I guess you're working for them... Super Junior"

 

End of recap~

 

“Did you really think that I was THAT stupid?” scoffed Tae Woo “I knew my idiot son would try to kill me and take over the company, all he wants is money. As soon as I found out my sons plans, I hired these guys, of course at first I was only tracking him, but then who do I find? DBSK assassins, I figured that the best one to track would be you, Jaejoong ssi right? So I got my trusty Siwon ssi and Hangeng ssi to follow you. HAHAHA I thought you would have realised it straight away, I guess the name given to you is all but just a name...huh?” Tae Woo got out of his chair. “This is goodbye then...” He smirked at the 2 assassins still chained up, he slowly walked to the doors and clicked his fingers, signalling something to the Suju assassins. “Finish them” the door closed, there was a silence for some time..

 

“So, lets get this started, shall we.” the leader then switched on the camera, he put the camera on “record”, thus began what was described as hell for both Yoochun and Jaejoong.


 

TVXQ HEADQUARTERS~

 

No words came out of anyone's lips, all that can be heard was Junsu's light sniffles and Yunho breathing heavily. Then a beep was heard, it was from Changmin's phone, he's got a text from an unknown number, he opened it, “Check your email, you will find something very amusing” Changmin looked at his phone with a confused expression who is this person?

 

“Yunho hyung. Let me use your laptop for a second”

“Ok” Yunho got his sliver Mac out of his bag and set it on the desk, he moved aside for Changmin to get closer to it. Changmin opened his email “A present for DBSK” was titled on the email. Changmin clicked on it and out popped a video, he was hesitant to press it, when he did, the video started playing.


 

“AAHHHH.....ARRGGGGG.... NEVER, YOU WILL HAVE TO KILL US......OVER MY DEAD BODY....!!!”

Another voice started talking, “If you want your precious members back in one piece, back down from killing Tae Woo this instant. Once we have confirmed that he is safe, your members will be returned to you.”

 

The 3 watched it in horror as their fellow members were being tortured by their rival assassin group. The super junior assassin group has always been TVXQ's rival, ever since they started in the business , the 2 groups have never agreed on anything. TVXQ may be very skillful and talented but Suju has got more members, even though they have less skills, they make up for it in members.


 

“Super Junior” Yunho smashed his fist onto the desk, startling the other 2 in the room. “Don't worry Jaejoong. Yoochun, we will get you guys back.”


 

“Hyung.... what do we do....” Junsu asked in a quiet voice.


 

*sigh* “Changmin, I need you to take the video and try to trace it back to where it came from, there is no proof right now that they are still in Tae Woo's mansion. Junsu, call up the Shinee assassin group.... tell then to meet here in 1 hours time... if we are to get Jaejoong and Yoochun back, we will need all the help we can get.”

 

“Yes leader!” the 2 went to do what they were ordered to do, leaving an angry leader at his desk with his hand on his forehead.

 

I'm sorry Jae... I couldn't protect you... I promise I will get you and Yoochun back no matter what.

 

~An hour later~


 

“Hyung, Shinee is here to see you.”

 

“Thank you Junsu, bring them in.”

 

Junsu brought the 5 assassins to Yunho's office, Yunho gave them a gesture telling them to sit down. “Thank you Junsu, you can go now. I'll call you if I need you.” Junsu nodded back at his leader and closed the door slowly.

 

“The reason why I called you 5 here today is because TVXQ needs your help, I don't know if you know this already but a few hours ago 2 of our members were kidnapped by Suju assassin's who are working for Tae Woo.Will you be willing to help your hyungs on this mission?”

 

Their leader Onew thought for a few minutes “Only if you can grantee our safety and willing to pay us, this is strictly business, our firm would not like it if we helped you for free, I'm sorry.”

 

“No need to apologise, even if you didn't ask for money we would have given it to you anyway. I will do my best to ensure your safety.”

 

“Fine, we shall discus about the finances later.”


 

“HYUNG!!!” Changmin screamed holding Junsu while entering Yunho's office without knocking. “I've found them!! They are still at Tae Woo's Mansion, in the dinning room to be exact.”


 

“Good, We will attack at midnight, everyone meet here at 10 p, I'll go over the plan then.”


 

“YES!!” Shouted all the assassins in the room with excitement.


 

Jae, Yoochun, we're almost there... wait for us....


 

 

OPERATION GO GO GO!!! WOOOOO, Hope you guys will like this update!! I promise that once it will not finish so soon!!! More twists will be added!! <3 I'm sorry I took so long, I usually update earlier but it turns out I hide the chapter without knowing xDDDDDD

 

Comments and subscribes will be treasured and loved <33