Beginning of the End

Angelus Mortis (Angel of Death)

1 month later~

-Seoul News-

 

The famous Kim Tae Woo has been brutally murdered.

Doctors have said that it has been around a month since he had died, the body was only found only yesterday. Kim Jun Ki will now take over SM Entertainment.

The killer or killers cannot be identified as the forensic scientist said that they left not clues or finger prints at the scene, the body has been to badly disfigured for there to be any evidence found, the case for finding the killers will be closed from now on.

Kim Tae Woo will be buried at Seoul cemetery, funeral will be in a week for close family and friends only. On reporters will be allowed.

 

TVXQ HEADQUARTERS~

 

Yunho looked at the newspaper with eyes of hatred, the mind flashed back to all the things that happened on that day, how he killed Tae Woo, the smell of blood in the air everything. Yunho was “woken” up when he heard a knock on the door. “Come in”

 

Yoochun came in the room “Kim Jun Ki is here to see you.” Yunho opened his draw to find something “There is no need to put on your mask, he said he's already seen your face....” Yoochun led Jun Ki to the door where Yunho gestured him to sit down.

 

Why are you here? You've already gotten what you want... there is no need to see me again.... unless you want us to kill another person?” Yunho questioned

 

No... but when you see what I'm about to show you, there will most definitely be some killing SOON. I suggest you bring your colleges in, I'm sure you would want them to hear this.”

 

Yunho looked at Jun Ki for a second wondering if he should tell the others to come in, he gave in and ordered his friends to come listen to whatever this almighty person has to say. Once everyone was in Jun ki made sure they were sitting comfortably, The 5 of them sat facing Jun Ki to see what he was about to say was true or not but looking at his facial expression and his eyes.

 

The reason why I am here today is because of this.” He took out a package from his bag and slides it to Yunho on the desk “I was moving into my new office which if my dad's old one.... we were clearing everything out when I spotted this behind all the rest of the paperwork in his file cabinet, I opened it to see what was in it........ it turns out that Kim Tae Woo isn't all he seems...... he is also one of the members of the gang who started this war.... one of the 5 most powerful ones.....now that you have killed him I'm sure their gang would do anything to try and track you down...you must get to them and kill them first before they get you.”

 

The 5 of them looked at Jun Ki, stunned, at first they didn't want to believe what he said but after looking at his face, they are sure what he's trying to tell them is all true, and judging by the papers inside the package. “I've told you everything I know, the rest is up to you, I must take my leave now, if you need anything you know how to contact me.”

 

Why are you giving us this?” Jaejoong asked, confused

 

You're not the only one who wants to stop the war” Jun Ki winked at Jaejoong and left.

 

 

 

:OO Woooo Updated!!! Sorry for the long wait, I was trying to figure out how to write this chapter xDD hope you guys like it!!!!!!

Comments and subscribes whill be treasured and loved <3