Chapter 1

Angelus Mortis (Angel of Death)

2012

 

My name is Kim Jaejoong, I am known as the “Mother” of the infamous assassin group DBSK also known as TVXQ.

 

“We kill to survive and to survive we kill”

This is our motto, this is what we live by, the words spoken by none other than our Leader, Jung Yunho.

 

This world, our world, is a horrible place. On the news everyday is filled with stories about murders, some which we have done ourselves. The world has become like this because of the 2008 war known as “The war that ended everything”. The war came about because people as stupid, all they care about is money, oil and anything that will make them famous, because of this war everyone in the countries decided it was smart to start looting in case anything bad was to happened.

 

Due to the war the poor people became poorer and the rich people became richer. However, for the rich people, all the things they got wasn't enough, they wanted more. That's where the assassins came in.

 

Assassins kill those who have those resources and give them to the client who “commanded” us to kill them, of course we ask for a lot of money in return. Not everyone can become an assassin as it requires a lot of skill when it comes to fighting, without those skills you might as well lead yourself to your own death.

 

Our group never shows our face to our clients, our identity is the most important thing along with our insanity. We put masks on to make sure no one sees us, without the masks we are normal humans however, once we put the masks on we are cold blooded killers.


 

A short chapter, but I hope you like it. This chapter just explains what the assassins are form and kind of how the world became a dump.

Hope you guys like it!!!

Comments will be treasured and loved <3