Chapter 2

Is It Too Late Already?

And so the next day when Taeyeon came to school everyone girl was staring at her giving her death glare and she was confuse why they give  her scary glare when she did nothing until she got pull by some girl.

Yah! You! Why are you messing with our Suho?!

I didn't...Taeyeon say with fear.

You dare lying to us? One of the girl grab her hair and slap her.

I'm not lying. I don't know why your hitting me and mad at me for? Taeyeon say  while touching her cheek that got slap on.

Then what this?! Suho and Taeyeon seem lovey dovey feeding each other food!

We are just friend not like what you guy think. We just hang out and have fun like friend do.

Friend don't be lovey and dovey to each other! They shout at her.

But we really are just friend. Please don't misunderstood. Taeyeon say quietly in fear of them.

Just stay away from him if you don't want trouble!

But....we are friend how am I gonna stay away from him?

Just avoid him you idoit! And I don't care that you and him are friend but just do what I told you!

But!

aish! Stop saying but adn just do what I told you or I will make your life a living hell. And the girl pull Taeyeon hair and slap her and she yell in pain until Seohyun pass by and saw those three girl bullying Taeyeon and she sigh and walk to them.

Yah! What are you doing?!

Um.......

Seohyun then look at Taeyeon and saw her cheek was red and saw that Taeyeon was scare.

Ooh..I see what you did there....

We just teach her a lesson so she won't mess with our Suho.

Stop bullying Taeyeon and if I ever saw you guy bullying her again you will be dead meat! And don't blame me for being evil if that happened! Seohyun shout and  smirk at the girl and they nodd their head and quickly run away.

Seohyun ah, thanks for helping me.

Don't have to thank me....I just hate it when someone got bully without a reason. But if you don't want trouble stay away from Suho.

nae...Taeyeon nodd...

Suho saw Seohyun scold Taeyeon and hurrily went to them. Taeyeon then try to walk away from him and Seohyun pull him away but he notice her face was red and her hair was messy. He was mad and thought Seohyun hurt Taeyeon.

Taeyeon! He shout and catch her and stop her from going away.

Who hurt you? he say touching her red cheek adn Seohyun standing there looking at them and feel hurt since she know she have fallen for him.

And Taeyeon didn't say anything but look down.

Taeyeon ah, tell me who hurt you?

Suho, please stay away from me.

Why?

I don't want your girl to think I stole you from them.

I don't have a girlfriend Taeyeon. But I do have a bestfriend that is you. He smile to her and she just keep looking down. Okay fine. Let go talk with those fan girl and tell them to stop bullying you so we can still be friends. You can't just throw away our friendship like that.

And Taeyeon then slowly nodd but still feeling scare of those three girl.

And to Taeyeon surprise Suho drag her to where Seohyun is.

Seohyun ah, why did you hurt Taeyeon? She your own sister?

I didn't hurt her Suho ah.

But your with Taeyeon just now so of course its you.

You can't just assume it me when I'm just with her. What if I help her instead?

Stop acting nice. I know your evil and mean. And please don't hurt Taeyeon because evein if you do I won't love you or like you back.

Seohyun was shock that he say that because it mean he know she like him.

You know?

of course! Who wouldn't when you alway give me lunch box and act kind and sweet only to me huh! All of those were jsut your pretending so don't expect me to like you back so stop hurting my friend. She your own sister too you shouldn't be mean and hurt her!

I didn't hurt her I say! Why are you people alway assume and blame me when I do nothing wrong! Seohyun shout finally getting enough of his scold just because Taeyeon was hurt.

And he ignore her and take Taeyeon to the nurse office to help her heal her cheek. Taeyeon on the other hand try to explain to Suho but he wouldn't believe and listen to her and she give up and felt bad and guilty.

Seohyun just sigh and walk slowly to her class feeling sad and hurt.

It was Lunch time and Seohyun was walking to the lunch room to meet her friend but  then a girl was crying in the hallway yelling Seohyun name.

Yah! You evil witch! You ruin all my stuff! How am I gonna learn and goes to school if my stuff are ruin by you?! She shout while throwing stuff at Seohyun.

I did nothing to you. And if you have no evident I did it then don't say it me. I'm not the only one who is mean and evil. And I have no problem with you, why would I do such a thing to you?

Everyone know your the most evil and will bully anyone without a reason! So of course it you or else who could it be! I also have no problem with anyone! And did your parent ever taught you to be a good person not always bullying and ruining people live?! She shout.

I didn't do it so don't assume it me just because everyone say I'm evil. And you have no right to talk about my parent! Seohyun shout at her and send her a death glare scaring her and then leave the hall way and decide not to eat anymore but go to the rooftop to relax.

Suho saw the whole things and was mad at Seohyun again for keep bullying and ruining everyone live. He believe the girl than Seohyun saying it not her. And he decide to follow Seohyun to the rooftop.

Seohyun sit there at the rooftop feeling the fresh air and smile but only a tear fall out from her eyes.

Just then Seohyun saw Suho came to her and she quickly wipe her tear and put on her poker face.

Seohyun ah, why do you have to hurt everybody? What did they do to you to make you hurt and ruin their live? Why are you so mean? Your not like that when I help you. He say to her and notice her eye look like she just cry.

It my business whether I'm mean or not. You have no right to tell me what to do. She coldly say not kind anymore to him and also after the girl talk about her parent. And your kind and charming too but why are you just like everyone else now?

What do you mean like everyone else?

You will have to know it yourself. I have no time to explain it to you. Please leave here, I want sometime alone.

Suho sigh and just left. He walk pass her two unnie and they both look at him and then walk fast to Seohyun.

And they reach the rooftop and saw Seohyun crying and went to her.

Unnies....Seohyun say softly and hug them both.

Don't cry ah hyunie...It okay....both Yuri and Yoona say.

Why does they alway think it mean who bully and hurt everyone when something happened? Am I that evil? Did I do something wrong to deserve being hate like this? I'm just trying to be strong and protect myself since there not gonna be no one to protect me but why are they hating me instead? Seohyun question her two unnie why crying on their shoulder.

hyunie ah, don't cry or unnies will cry too....They just blind to not see our previous hyunie kind and loving side. They are the evil one so hyunie shouldn't feel sad and hurt. Okay? Yoona talk while patting her back.

Hyunie don't cry anymore okay..Let go have some fun and eat ice cream! You love ice cream right? Unnie will treat you. Yuri playfully say while smiling trying to make her smile too.

And Seohyun wipe her tear and smile a bit.

What about school?

Will just skip it for today since our previous hyunie is sad.

nae...Seohyun finally smile and the three of them all leave the school.

I'm really thankful to have Yoona and Yuri unnies as my bestfriends. If they are not here for me, I don't know how I am gonna survive. Thank you god for making me friend with them. Seohyun think in her mind.

Unnies! I will go buy the ice cream! Wait for me here!

nae..be careful okay hyunie....

nae!

Seohyun happily run to the ice cream shop and ask for vanilla and chocolate flavor ice cream. The ice cream owner give her three and she happily pay for it and goes out of the shop but then bump into a guy.

I'm sorry for bumping into you..Are you okay? Seohyun say while bowing and then look at him if he okay. And he smile with his cute smile.

I'm okay...And there ice cream on your face?

huh? where? She touch her face trying to wipe it and he laugh at her cute action and wipe it for her. She look at him wide eye.

Done!

um..thank you.....

She bow again to him. I have to go now. Bye!

And then run away quickly and he laugh at her but hit his head for forgetting to ask for her name and number.

Aish! Forget to ask for her name! He whine and the ice cream shop owner hear him and laugh.

Don't worry kids, that girl came here often. If you want to see her often you can come here often and help me buy a lot of ice cream. The ice cream owner say while laughing at the guy.

umm...I'm not a kids, I'm already 18 that mean I'm a young man ahjussi...

oh..nae...sorry then but your face doesn't match your ages...

hehehe..I know I get that a lot...

Anyway make sure to come by often so you can met her again and ask for her number and name. So better help me buy more ice cream since I tell you this. Aish! Fine! And thank for the info. The baby face guy then thank the old ice cream man and bought some ice cream and goes away eating his ice cream happily while thinking about her.

Unnies! Here are you guy ice cream! She hand them their and eat her playfully.

Aish! Our hyunie really can't wait to finish her! Alway lose to hyunie when eating ice cream. Yuri complain.

Seohyun then smile and answer her unnies. It because I'm fast eater and it yummy!

Okay...okay..let just finish eating ice cream and goes have fun for today so our hyunie will be super happy. Yoona say which make Seohyun happy.

nae!

Seohyun, Yuri, and Yoona all went to the amusement park the whole afternoon to have fun. And later that day both Yuri and Yoona have to go work at their part-time job so Seohyun have to walk alone home again with her feeling lonely.

Appa, I miss you....Seohyun ultter while looking down and walking home. Until she bump into someone and look up and it was Suho. 

he grab her wrist and look at her.

Where did you go? Why aren't you coming to the afternoon class? Don't you know Taeyeon was so worry about you?

Seohyun pull her wrist from him and give him a glare before answering him.

Just go have some fun and get away from evil people around here. No one will worry about an evil and cold person like me. She say coldly and walk pass him.

I was actually happy when I heard you say where I go because I thought maybe you worry about an cold and evil person like me but it was just you scolding me because my unnies is worry about me and you worry about her instead. Why do I have to bve inlove with a guy like you? I try my best to show how I feel and show you the real me but you only thought I was pretending. Do you know every words you say hurt me more than a knife stabbing this heart of mine? Seohyun look at him with an expressionless face for a few second while thinking about these.

Yah! At least appreciate people kindness and worry toward you too. Not alway bullying, ignoring, giving them glare, and hating on them!

Then you should at least be more kind and know to understand people more.

And she just enter the house and shut the door on his face.

Her mom scold her for skipping school and make everyone worry. She say sorry and went to her room. Taeyeon came and apologize to her for making Suho misunderstand her and she just ignore Taeyeon.

Seohyun grab her dad picture and look at it.

I'm sorry appa for making other people say your not raising me well. I'm sorry for being a bad daughter but I was just trying to be tough and strong like you told me to.  Please don't be mad at me okay? You will always be the only person understand me and help me from my problem appa. I wish your still here with me so I won't have to go through these hatred and problem. Seohyun talking to the picture and tear were falling from her eye. And she end up falling asleep holding her father picture in her arms.