Chapter 1

Is It Too Late Already?

Seohyun was walking with her friend when suddenly she step on something and gonna fall but luckily a guy catch her and they both have a staring contest for 5 second.

Seohyun ah, are you okay?

I'm fine...

Seohyun stand up and get away from the guy hold and send him a cold glare and just walk away with her friend without thanking him.

Such a mean girl. Don't even thank me for helping her. He said while looking at Seohyun walking away with her friend.

Later He saw her giving cold and scary glare to student and question why she give them glare like that when they did nothing to her. He then saw Seohyun with Taeyeon scolding her and think she really a mean student. But he ignore it and went to his class.

 Okay, so everyone we have a new student? He transfer from Exo High School to here SM High School. Please introduce yourself.

Nae...I'm Suho and nice to meet you all. Please take care of me.

Some girl then start squeeling while Seohyun at the back just look at him coldly.

Suho you can go sit next to Seohyun at the back. Seohyun raise your hand please? And Seohyun boredly raise her hand and Suho smile to everyone and goes sit next to her.

Hi! He said to her but she ignore him and just look at the front. He then just stare at her and turn to look at the board too.

School end and Taeyeon ride her bike home while Seohyun goes enjoy sometime with her friend before she goes home. But then her friend all left and she was alone walking home and feeling scare.

Just as she was very scare and walking very fast hoping she will not meet any danger but then three guy that seem drunk appear infront of her and surround her.

Hey beautiful girl? Where are you going? You have a great body and face for us. Would you mind going with us?
 They said while smirking and Seohyun look at them with disgust.

Yah! Don't touch me! And I won't go with guy like you guy! So move! I have to go home! SHe push one of the guy and start to walk away but the other two grab her hand and pull her back.

Where do you think your going?! Huh?

Of course home!

Not so fast!

Let me go you bastard!!!

The guy then slap her and punch her in the stomach and she fall down as she feel the pain in her stomach.

Take her and let go somewhere!

Let me go bastard! Help!

Just then Suho saw the guy carrying Seohyun with her yelling and struggling to get down so he went to them.

Yah! Let that girl go!

Why would we let her go? You want her then just join us?

I'm not a ert like you guy! Let her go or else I won't be nice!

Guy, take care of him! The leader said and smirk and the two guy start surround him to fight him. And he beat them both. The leader scare and put down Seohyun and the three of them run away.

Are you okay? He say to Seohyun.

I'm fine. Seohyun answer while holding her stomach trying to stand up.

Ouch!

He then laugh at her and she send him a glare and he stop. And then he went to the front of her and sit down with his backf acing her.

What are you doing?

Get on my back. I will carry you home.

No thanks. I can help myself and go home myself.

Don't be stubborn. Your almost got if I wouldn't see you and help you.

I didn't ask for your help.

I know but I want to help.

I'm mean and evil, why are you helping me anyway? I should deserve it.

Even if your mean and evil that doesn't mean that you should deserve being hurt by a bunch of old and drunk guy.  Hurry just get on my back and I will carry you home. It getting late. I bet your parent are worrying about you.

Only if I have parent that are really worrying about me then I wouldn't be like this. She mumble quietly.

What did you said?

Nothing. I just said fine I will get on your back and let you take me home but don't complain if I'm heavy?

Okay...

And she get on his back and he carry and she smile.

Your back is warm? She suddenly blurt out.

You must love being carry on my back then?

Um..I...I was just saying not that I love being carry on your back. It just that your back is warm like someone I knew who not here anymore.

Aw....you must miss him then...

nae..really much...She start to tear up but then wipe it.

Then they reach her house and he put her down. She ring the door bell and Taeyeon came running out to open the door.

You and Taeyeon are sister?

She never my sister! Thank you anyway for helping me.

Seohyun say while smiling happily to him and he can feel his heart beat.

Suho's mind: It the first time I saw her smile. She beautiful when smile. I wonder why she doesn't smile often? And why is my heart beating fast just now seeing her smile like that?

um..no problem. He smile at her and she proudly entered the house.

Hi, Suho say to Taeyeon.

Nae...Hi.

You and Seohyun are sister or what? Why are you living with her?

Kinda..she smile...

Then why does she seem not to like you as a sister?

She usually like that after an accident happened long ago. It better not to know or talk about it.

Oh....

Would you like to go inside and have a drink before you go?

no thanks...I will go now..Take care of Seohyun. I think she injury.

Nae...

He run away smiling and wave bye to her and she smile and did the same. Seohyun on the other hand look at the window thinking and smile: He is really kind and Handsome! I think he help me twice today. He know I'm cold and evil but still help me. Aish! Why am I thinking about him? I can't be falling for him right?

The next day Suho saw Seohyun with her friend so he decide to go to her and ask if she ok.

Hey...He say while smiling to her and her friend.

What? She ask.

Are you okay now? He ask looking at her.

I'm fine now...She give him a warm smile.

Oh....good then..I was just checking on you if your okay since you didn't say goodbye to me yesterday when I leave.

I'm totally fine...No need to worry...Seohyun  and throw him a lunch box.

What this?

It a lunch box as a thank you from me for helping me yesterday.

Then..thank you for the lunch box too and your welcome for yesterday..I'm gonna go now. See you later... He smile and goes away and her friend start teasing her.

Yah Maknae! When did you and him know each other? What does he help you with? And I didn't know our maknae are so kind and sweet now to be able to could a lunch box for a guy?

He just help me unnie. Nothing much. I just made that and give it to him as my thank you. That nothing.

Really? Nothing at all? Or are you hiding something from us Maknae? They all glare at her with susipicious eye and she laugh and say no and they all walk together to eat their lunch.

Suho then saw Taeyeon at a bench reading and seem like she studying very hard so he decide to go to her.

Hi... he said to Taeyeon...

oh..nae...hi...

what are you doing?

um.....just studying...

your not going to eat lunch?

no.....

Why? It unhealthy if you don't...

it okay...But what are you doing here too?

Oh..me...I saw you here so I just came to say hi.

oh....

Let eat together okay since you didn't go get your lunch.

no it okay. you could eat it yourself I'm not hung...and before she could finish her sentences Suho already feed her a spoonful of food and she just look at him wide eye.

Just eat it and swallow. I know your hungry.

He then feed himself too.

And they both have fun talking and eating together without knowing that some girl took some picture of them being together feeding each other.

School end and Seohyun was waiting outside Suho so she can walk home with her. And she was about to approach him when she saw he was with a girl and that girl turn out to be Taeyeon so she didn't go to him and just watch him and Taeyeon walk together laughing and talking to each other. Seohyun just feel jealous and decide to walk home with her bestfriend Yoona instead.

Few week past and both Suho and Taeyeon became friends. Seohyun on the other hand always hand him a lunch box and talk with him a little and be kind and sweet to her. Her's friend think she is changing because of Suho and alway . On the other hand Suho start to feel weird because of Seohyun keep giving him Lunch box.

So his fan girl got enough of Suho keep being with Taeyeon so they post up photo of Taeyeon and Suho together and every girl that like him was mad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here the first Chapter for you guy...Sorry for not updating until now.