Chapter 9

Is It Too Late Already?

Seohyun and Luhan get closer as time goes by. She was also close with his family now. Seohyun would go and visit Luhan at his work bringing him lunch and his co worker would all be jealous. Seohyun also learn to adjust to the lifestyle in the town or village and she really like it and happy being here with Luhan and everyone because they are so kind to her and everyone adore Seohyun for her kindness.

Yah Luhan! Your girl is here! Shout his friend to him.

I know already! He shout back and went to Seohyun.

Seohyun, you are here again. He smile.

Nae..she return the smile..And I bring you lunch. Let go eat..

Okay, but what did you cook for me today? He ask while smelling the food on her hand.

She chuckles at his action and slap his hand and answer him afterward. Hmm...something delicious..If you wanna know then let hurry and go eat, aren't you hungry little boy?

I'm older than you Seo!

And she just *mehrong* to him.

I will go take my lunch break now guy! Byebye! Enjoy your work! he shout to all his friend who work with him there and run to walk closely beside Seo happily.

Aw..man..I'm jealous of Luhan hyung, having such a beautiful girl always come and brong him lunch and being lovey and dovey with each other..Hmm..when will I have a girl too? Luhan friend commented seeing Luhan and Seohyun so sweet together like a couple.

Hmmm...look so delicious Seo! And he start eating right away and she just smile looking at him eating happily.

Eat slowly or you will choke. Nobody is going to steal these from you. I made it specially for you. She say kindly but nagging.

Nae..umma...

Don't call me your umma Luhan! Hmp! I'm younger than you! She frown and scold him.

Aw..don't be mad, I was just joking..

Fine...

Are you going to eat too Seo?

I already eat before I came here. You could just eat it yourself. I will just look at you.

No! You have to eat it with me too.

Why?

It'll taste more yummy if we eat together so sweetly..

Eww...

Come on Seo? And he feed her without hearing her answer,

How can you just feed me like that Luhan?! I can choke!

Sorry but you're just too cute whenever I do something unexpected and your reaction is just so cute. I really like it.  He answer and she blush and he laugh loudly afterward and she hit his arm to stop him. And start feeding him so much food so he would stop laughing and talking too much.

Seo, you're feeding me too much food and too quick, do you want me to choke? He grab her hand and stop her and look at her sweetly.

Who told you to laugh at me? She answer angrily.

Sorry..then..so let eat our food carefully and nicely okay?

Fine...

And they finish the food by feeding each other happily and sweetly making the people around them feel envy of them.

I'm going now Luhan. I'll see you at home later..

Can't you stay a little longer? I still want to be with you.

I can't. I still have to go buy things that Victoria unnie ask me to buy for her.

Okay then..But remember to miss me and cook delicious food for me when I'm back okay?

Nae.

They wave goodbye to each other and she goes away while he went back to work and got tease by his friends but he just smile from their teasing.

I'm back! Luhan shouted while he entering the house.

Where is my noona and father Seo?

Victoria unnie go on a date and your father is not home from work I think.

Oh..Then let go out too Seo!

But what about dinner?

We can eat dinner later when everyone is home.

Okay then..Where are we going Luhan?

I want you to see my work.

But I just saw them today when I came visit you.

It's more finish now that why I want you to see. And these building almost finish and it's almost the festival. You will come and watch me and my friends perform right Seo?

You will do a performance?

Nae...

Ok, I will make sure to come with you and cheer for you. And I already told you before I will comr to the festival.

I know but I want to remind you..hehehe..

Don't have to Luhan, I always remember..

They both smile to each other.

Luhan, is that Victoria unnie?

Where?

There! And Seohyun point to where Victoria was.

Ooh..Noona with a man? Does that mean I am going to have a Brother-in-law soon? He say and Seohyun just laugh at him.

Let go spy on my noona Seo?

What? No! Unnie will be mad if she know we spy on her.

Come on Seo, noona will not know. I just want to see how her man look like and see if he is a good guy or not. You know I have to make sure he is not a bad guy so he can take care of my noona.

Um..okay then...But if we got caught, it's your fault.

Okay..

Let go then!

And so Luhan and Seohyun both follow Victoria with her date. But because of Luhan who keep messing and flirting with Seohyun while spy on his noona they both lost track of her with her's man.

So should we go home now Luhan?

No..Seo..Let go relax for a bit before we go home.

But its getting late and dark Luhan?

Just for a bit wouldn't hurt Seo? Please?

Um..fine...

And they end up at his favorite place.

Luhan, this place is so beautiful even at night and the sky is so beautiful with so many stars and  a beautiful moon too.

That why it's my favorite place Seo. I always like to watch the moon and the stars.

They both smile to each other after that.

Seo, I want to tell you something?

What is it? She ask smiling.

He became serious and look at her and grab her hand.

I like you Seo, since the first time I met you, the first time I saved you, the first time we talk, the first time you kiss my cheek, and everything about you. I always have feeling for you all these time we been together. I never date any girl in my town here because I have like you from the first time I saw you. And I always wish we would meet again and we did but you're just broken. I like everything about you Seo, your smile, your kindness, and I admire you on how much you have gone through but you manage to smile like nothing happened. Since you came here, I always express my love to you but saddly you always change the subject and ignore my affection. He confessed.

Shock and surprise, Seohyun doesn't know how to answer him.

Luhan...I...um...

I know your heart have been broken before but just give me a chance, and I'm willing to heal that broken heart  with my love no matter how long it gonna take Seo? Will you be my girlfriend Seo? He ask and wait for her answer but she just stay quiet and didn't answer.

It is okay if you don't feel the same Seo, at least you know how I feel about you so that later I won't regret not telling you what I feel about you. I'm always happy and have the courage to do thing I hadn't before when I'm with you. And I don't think it is just like but I think I have fallen in love with you Seo. He continue to confess more.

Her heart unknowning beating so fast and smile unknowing but her heart and mouth didn't think the same as she can't even open to answer him or reply to his confession. She want to say yes but she also scare that he wil hurt her or that she will hurt him or that he would hate her like what everyone hated her.

It's late now Seo, we should just go home. Noona and my father will be worried if they don't see us home..

Luhan?

Come on Seo, let go! You don't want to get scold by my noona right?

He walk ahead and she just slowly walk behind him.

I'm sorry Luhan..I'm really a bad person. You're so kind to me yet I never appreciate it and even made you sad. she thought while walking behind him and looking at him.

Seo, don't think too much on what I say okay? I don't want you to be bother because of it. Just pretend I never say those words or things to you.

Nae?

Were home now!

Oh...

They both enter the house quietly and saw his dad and noona at the dinner table looking at them.

Where did you two gone to?

We just went out to relax for a bit noona.

Okay but since you two are back, go wash your hand and come eat dinner.

Nae...

The dinner was quiet as Luhan and Seohyun became awkward with each other and didn't even talk. His noona and father notice it and wonder if something was wrong but let it slid as they thought maybe Luhan and Seohyun is just tire.

Luhan excuse himself as he didn't feel like eating anymore. Seohyun look at him and felt worried.

Luhan and Seohyun didn't see each other much as he always come home late or would pretend to be busy whenever Seohyun came to see him. Sometime he didn't even come home which make her worried about him and feel more bad and guilty that she didn't even aprreciate his confession and his love for her. She was also hurt how he was purposely ignore her and pretend to be busy whenever he saw her. This just goes on until it was the festival.

Luhan, it's our turn to perform now. Let go! his friend told him and he nod and get ready to enter the stages.

All the girl screamed as they saw Luhan. Luhan was sad and look through the crowd for that one person but he didn't see her and sigh.

Luhan! What are you looking and thinking? Start!

And Luhan just start singing his part with no emotion until he heard his name loudly.

Seohyun! he shouted in his head and smile and sing happily. She cheer loudly and happily for him. He was happy and wave to her. He saw she have a fan sigh up and saw it wrote I Love You very big and was happy.

After his performance he goes and talk to Seohyun.

Seo, you came?!  He say happily and pull her for a hug. She blush and hug him back.

I promise you already I will come so why wouldn't I?.

Well, I thought you will not because I was being mean ignoring you.

That was mean but I don't mind. She say smiling.

You're not mad at me?

Nope! She shake her head.

Is what you wrote on that sigh true? The I Love You part? he ask curiously.

What do you think?

It's true right Seo?

But she didn't answer him and just smile mischeviously looking at him making him more curious with her answer.

I have something to tell you Luhan. She say cheerfully.

Really? What is it?

After you been ignoring me, I have think and think and realize that I~

Luhan!!! his friend shouted.

Nae Chen? What do you want?

They want us to go and introduce our work and take some picture and give them our signature!

Oh really? You go first, I'll follow!

Okay then!

So I guess we'll talk later Seo. I'll go now.

Nae..She say sadly and smile at him faintly.

Seohyun just go sit on a bench and watch everyone have fun until a little boy came to ask her to go play with them and she recongize the little boy immediatly.

Oh Yooguen?

Pretty noona, let go play together?

You want to play with noona?

Nae..Let go dance and tell story together?

Okay...

She follow him happily to where all the other kid is. She happily join them in their game. And at last they ask her to sing for them and she agree.

She saw an piano and goes sit there and play the piano and sing happily. All the kid sit there listening to her sing beautifully and everyone start gathering around her and the kids just to see her singing and play the piano. They all clap after she finish and she was surprise to see lots of people and say thank you to everyone shyly.

As everyone start to walk away one group of people didn't and she realize it.

Seohyun?! They all shouted.

Nae?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you guy guess who is those people who call Seohyun name? hehehehe

One more chapter then this story is done! Yay! Enjoy!

 

Anyway,

Happy Birthday To Our Seohyunie!