Chapter 4

Is It Too Late Already?

Seohyun decide to avoid Suho because she scare her feeling for him will just grow if he is her friend and keep being caring toward her. She would alway make excuse to go somewher whenever he try to talk with her.

Hyunie, why did you agree to be friend with him when your just gonna keep avoiding him? Yuri ask.

I don't know why I agree too unnie. She sigh.

Then why are you avoiding him too? This time it was yoona who ask.

It's because I'm scare my feeling for him will just grew more and more and will just hurt myself later on cause he will never like and love me back like I do unnie. So I thought distance myself from him will be better.

It's okay Hyunie..Be strong..Both Yoona and Yuri comfort her. The three of them have a group hug.

Both Yoona and Yuri  have a rehearsal for their Musical that they gonna perform in the school so they left Seohyun alone at the Lunch room. And that when Suho go to her.

Seohyun?

What? Suho?

Can I talk to you?

I'm busy...She quickly grab her stuff and ready to leave when he grab her arm and stop her.

Why do you keep running away whenever I try to talk to you? Why are you avoiding me? Do you hate me that much? I'm your friend now. He say clamly to her.

I'm just busy. I didn't run away or avoid you. She lied. And your my friend doesn't mean I will have to alway talk and be with you I have my own friend already.

Your lying.

I'm not. Please stop annoying me I'm busy. She pull away her arm and walk pass him.

Sorry for annoying you then. I just want to help you with your problem and things so that I won't feel bad for blaming you and hurting you. I also just wanna know you more but its seem like I'm annoying to you instead. Sorry. He say with a sad tone and she felt guilty for saying he annoy when he is just trying to know her more and help her.

But I'm already forgive you and accept your sorry. You don't have to help me with my problem just to make you feel not guilty for blaming me. Like I told you, I'm use to it and don't mind. So you don't have to be kind toward me just go and be with your Taeyeon. She the one who need help not me. With that she turn around and was gonna walk away again when he pull her and hug her. She was shock with his action.

Why are you hugging me? Let me go. I have things to do. She try struggle to get out of his hug but can't he just hug her tighter. Lucky that there was no one in the lunch room anymore or else girl will be yelling and be mad he hug her.

I miss you. I just want to be close with you and be caring toward you. It's not just me being kind to show my wrong doing to you. I also don't know why I suddenly miss you when you keep avoiding me and stop making a lunch box for me. I also don't know why I am being like this. I'm sorry for annoying you. She just then stand still listening to him and he let go and walk away.

If you keep being so kind and caring like this, how am I gonna stop loving you?

Later that day, Suho saw Seohyun at the school garden so he decide to go to her.

Why are you still here Seohyun? Your not going home?

No..I want to stay here for a while to release some stress.

Can I sit here with you then?

She didn't answer him and so he sit beside her. And then he notice her knee was bleeding.

Why is your knee bleeding?

Just fall down. Nothing big. It will stop bleeding later. She say without caring to take care of it. He then get up from his seat and then take out a handkerchief and wipe the blood on her knee.

What are you doing?

Taking care of your knee. You should be careful and you should take care of yourself more.

He then take out a bandage and bandage her knee. She just sit there looking at him.

It will be hard for me to stop loving you if you keep being so caring like this? Why are you so caring toward me like this? Don't you hate me like what other people hate me too?

What wrong with me? Why am I so worry and caring toward this girl? What happen to me? What is this feeling? Why is my heart beating so fast when I'm around her. I'm not like this with taeyeon, and she just a girl like Taeyeon, why is my heart like this then?

There! It good now..

Thanks..She told him.

Your welcome. He say with a smile and she just look at him without smiling back to him.

Suddenly a tear escape her eyes.

 I saw a tear fall from your eyes. Are you okay?

I'm okay..

I know your not okay.

really I'm okay. there nothing that make me sad. I just miss my appa.

oh..where is he then?

She smile thinking about her dad with tear keep falling from her eyes.

He in heaven now. In a better place than me. You remind me of him because your just so caring and kind like him. Your the first person to make me miss my appa. He the most understanding ever but he already gone. I have never have anyone being so caring like this to me like my appa.

He then wipe her tear and she look at him.

Don't cry. You still have your mom and taeyeon. Also your appa will not like it if he know your crying because of him. And really?  Am I really the first guy to be this caring toward you that make you remember about your dad?

Nae..I will not cry. and she nodd her head. Because everyone scare of me so they never approaches me and whenever I'm hurt they will just say I deserve it since I'm a bad person. So your the first.

I'm happy I'm the first guy then. He smile.

But I wonder why you hate Taeyeon so much? What did she did to you? Is it related to your dad?

Nae..it related to my dad.

Can you tell me about it then?

I'm not ready to tell you now. Sorry. She look down remembering those painful memory.

I don't know what reason why you hate taeyeon but Seohyun, she really a kind person. I alway heard he talk about how kind you are but you just don't show it. ANd that you just hide your feeling. She alway say your kind and doesn't even mind you hating on her. She love you as a sister. She also suffer because of you hating on her and not accepting her as your sister. I saw her crying blaming herself that she is bad that she ruin your family.

Nae..I know she a good person..And I'm trying my best to forget everything and start new. But don't worry, I will forgive her. She kinda smile.

He then hold her hand and walk with her home.

Thank you for walking with me home. And thank for the treatment to my knee. Also thank for comforting me and listen to me. Thank for the good advice too. She finally smile. And he felt like his heart gonna explode seeing her smiling so beautiful like that.

No problem. And your welcome. He smile back to her. I will go home now. Be careful with your knee okay.

Nae..

Bye..

Nae..bye..

He then go away waving bye to her and she also did the same.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One week went by and Seohyun start caring toward Taeyeon. Taeyeon felt happy Seohyun is slowly forgive her and accept her as her sister. She happy and told Suho about it. He also happy for them. She also thanks him for making Seohyun became a brighter person who love to smile and joke now. Not cold anymore.

And finally it was Valentine.

Hyunie! Look! My Crush Kai just ask me out and ask me to be his Valentine! I gonna have a date with him later today. So happy hyunie! Yuri was shouting happily to Seohyun.

Nae..nae..unnie..Congradualation for you..And don't be too happy. I will be deaf. Seohyun joke and Yuri pout.

Ew..Unnie don't pout.You don't look cute.

Yah! How dare you make fun of your unnie?

Merong! She stick out her tongue to Yuri.

Hyunie! Yuri! I'm so happy! And there come a running Yoona to them.

Why?

My Crush! Sehun just ask me out! He give me these teddy bear, candy, and rose. So happy! And we gonna have our first date tonight! She was squeeling.

Me too Yoona! Your Crush also ask you! Omg! Were so lucky! They both were so loud squeeling happily. And Seohyun just laugh at her funny friend who are like sister to her.

Congradualation for you two then. And I think I'm going to be deaf with you two screaming of happiness. And are you two so happy to forgot to hug me too? She pretend to frown.

Aww..don't be mad..Let hug..They all hug and laugh together. She was happy for her friend.

What about you Hyunie? Is anyone asking you to be their Valentine? Or should I say, is Suho going to ask you?

He don't like me. He won't ask me unnie. He like my Taeyeon unnie not me so he probably going to ask her to be his. She smile to them. But I can spend my Valentine alone. I can buy candy for myself.

Aww..Our Hyunie is sad during Valentine. It's okay to enjoy Valentine alone hyunie. We have always enjoy it alone anyway.

Nae..

But it would be great if he actually ask me to be his Valentine? Even though just be his partner not his girl it okay with me. But he probably ask Taeyeon unnie to be his. Too bad for me, i'm going to be alone again for Valentine.

See you guy tomorrow Unnie. And good luck for your date tonight. She wave bye to her unnie and enter her house.

Seohyun?

nae Taeyeon unnie....

Can you replace me to go on a date with Suho since it's Valentine because I have work?

But unnie..It's Valentine I can't replace you. I can replace you at your work place though.

Really?

nae.....

Thank you then..

She smile and just nodd. She went to her room and rest for a while. She then get ready and go to Taeyeon work place and work. Taeyeon on the other hand is having dinner with Suho. He give her a teddy bear holding a heart with a necklace inside and a cards.

Suho. Thank for the Valentine gift and dinner. Taeyeon say proudly.

Nae..your my friend Taeyeon. No problem.

So to him, I'm just a friend. Nothing more. Why am I hurt hearing him say that too? I can't be falling for him right?

He then send her home. He give her a hug as a goodbye and she enter the house and he drive away.

As he was driving, he saw Seohyun sitting at the bus stop waiting for the bus so he stop his car infront of her.

He probably having a good time with Taeyeon unnie? Why did I have to miss him too? I'm jealous of these couple who keep being lovey and dovey passing by me. Just as she was thinking about him having a great time with Taeyeon he call her.

Seohyun?

nae..Suho?

yeah..Why are you there? Waiting for the bus?

I waiting for the bus of course.

Where did you went that your there waitng for the bus?

I came back from work. I replace Taeyeon for her work so she can have dinner with you. You and Taeyeon already finish your date?

Nae..we already finish our date.

Do you have a great time?

Nae...I have a great time...It's snowing so let me take you home.

No..I'm still doesn't wanna go home.

Then, where do you wanna go? I will take you.

Really? your gonna take me to wherever I wanna go?

Nae...

Okay....

She then give in the car and told him to take her to the store. She need to buy some Valentine gift.

Who are you going to  give those gift to?

My love ones. She smile.

Are you giving it to guy too?

Nae..She say happily. And he could feel his heart is burning inside.

Who?

Why are you asking so much?

Sorry then..He keep quite and just look at her picking her gift.

She pay for it and she told him to take her to the grave yard. And he finally understand why she say it's for a guy too cause it's for her dad.

I thought it was for someone else. Good that it's for her dad only. hehehe. But wait?! Why am I happy that its for her dad not for other guy? It can't be that I'm jealous right?

Appa! It's Valentine already. I miss you. Here I bought you some chocolate. Are you celebrating Valentine there too? Umma, me, and Taeyeon are doing good and happy so don't worry okay. I miss spending Valentine with you and umma when your still here. I will be strong and tough like you told me to. I will protect unnie and my love one. Don't worry. She say smiling.

Seohyun, let go.

Nae...

They both go.

Where do you wanna go next?

Home...I'm tire already.

Is he really got nothing for me for Valentine? Should I give him mine Valentine then?

Why is it that it's felt like she sad about something?

They reach her house and she got out of the car sadly and start walk inside when he grab her.

Seohyun. Here my gift for you for Valentine. I almost forgot to give it to you.

She look at the gift and accept it and smile.

Thank you. And here for you then.

She give him hers too.

Thank too..

She nodd.

I will go in now. Byebye then. Be careful while driving. She say and was about to go when he turn her around to face him again.

Huh? Suho?

Can I get one more gift?

But I don't have anymore gift to give you?

He then point to his cheek. And she give him a question look.

I want a kiss on the cheek as the last gift for tonight so I will have a goodnight sleep.

She hestitate for a bit.

Please? Just as a friend.

She then nodd and kiss his cheek and blush. And he thought she was cute when blushing.

Thank you! And this is my last gift.

He kiss her cheek leaving her shock and blush even more and he then quickly go away. She snap back and smile and touch her cheek and go inside.

She give a Valentine candy to Taeyeon and head to her room. Her mom wasn't home. She out working again. Seohyun sigh that her mom work like everyday and don't even care or have time for her now. She felt sad and lonely without her mom but at least she still have Taeyeon.

She take a shower and change into pajama and then lay on her bed thinking of Suho while touching her cheek and blush.

Why did he kiss me too? Does he have feeling for me too? My heart is beating so fast a while ago for him? she thought smiling to herself while holding his gift and fall asleep.

Why did I just kiss her like that and want her to kiss me too? Am I falling for her? And she so pretty even when in clothes for work. her lip feel so soft on my cheek. He thought and smile touching his lip and cheek. And then falling asleep while thinking of her and smiling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for not updating for so so long. I was busy with School. Hope you guy like this chapter.

So yeah, I write some Valentine moment for them. How did you guy spend your Valentine? I spend my Valentine time sleeping.

This author is very lazy okay. Alway eat and sleep. Hehe. Sorry if their Valentine moment not romantic cause this author really don't know how to create really romantic stuff or moment.