Chapter 10

Is It Too Late Already?

Jiyeon? Seohyun ask shock to see her here.

Nae..

What are you doing here?

My friend and me are just here to help out and perform for the festival. We wouldn't want to miss out on this fun festival. She say smiling.

Oh...

What about you Seohyun? Is this where you have live for these few month that you were gone?  And Seohyun nod.

Have you been well then? I'm really sorry for everything Seohyun. It's all because of me that why everyone hate you and blames you for everything bad that happened. I'm really sorry for what I have done. I know maybe you won't forgive me but at least I get to say sorry to you. You were just being kind but I look at it wrong and causes trouble for you. I'm sorry for being such a bad person and make other hurt and hate you especially Suho.

It's okay Jiyeon. I'm not mad at you or anything. I forgive you, it's all in the past, so don't think about it. I'm already forget about everything. Just think of it as a lesson learn for you. She say smiling.

Thank you Seohyun. You're so kind but how could I be so mean to do that to you. Jiyeon say and hug Seohyun.

It's no problem and like I say don't think about it so you won't feel bad. I'm not mad at you or anyone. It's my fate to be like this. She say kindly and Jiyeon broke the hug.

Seohyun, your Taeyeon unnie and your two bestfriend really worry and miss you. They are not that happy anymore after you were gone. And everyone who bully you were so guilty. They want to say their sorry to you. And Suho, he is not the same anymore. He's really guilty and hurt that he have hurted you so bad. He really worry and search for you everywhere. And I think he didn't eat much and rest much. He's really skinny now..It would be good if you come back to Seoul..

Seohyun look down saddly because she missed everyone.

They then wave goodbye to each other and Jiyeon goes away.

It was getting dark and the festival is almost end. Seohyun and Luhan found each other just as the firework shoot in the sky and smile to each other sweetly looking at the firework.

The firework is really beautiful. Seohyun commented.

But you're more beautiful. He say looking at her sweetly and she blush.

Do you have fun today though?

I did and I met some friends.

Really?

Nae....And she tell me about my unnies and my friends..

Oh..

Luhan, I want to ask you something?

Okay, what is it?

Can I go visit my unnie back in Seoul?

He look down saddly because she gonna leave.

You can go Seohyun ah, they are your unnie, you're gone for very long, they shoud be worry. I know you miss them too so you can go. And I'm just your friend who help you. If you gonna go, you don't have to ask me? I'm not your keeper right? He answer her smiling but inside he was sad and wanting to say no.

She was sad he didn't ask to go with her and instead he just agree for her to go. She thought he will want to go with her that why she ask but instead she got a dissapointed answer.

But I want you to go, and you're not my keeper but I want you to be if you  ask me to be yours? she say whispering to herself.

Huh? What did you say Seohyun?

um..will you be worry about me?

I'll be worry about you of course Seo but they are your unnie, you can't just stay here with me and not care about your unnie and your friend you know before me. I'm just a friend who helped you and give you a place to stay.

She look at him saddly and dissapointed of his answer. Did she make him mad? Did she hurt him with her words, why he think he just a friend who only helped her when she need him? Don't he know he's really important and special to her? Can't he see that she want him to go with her too, so she can introduce him to her unnies and friend them?

Luhan, look! The firework! There is more! The sky is so beautiful! She say happily pointing at it and he smile at her.

Do you like seeing it that much?

Nae...

And they continue to sit there on the bench looking at the firework until it end. But the whole time his attention was on her when her attention was at the firework.

Seo, let go home? It is getting dark and late now. He ask her kindly.

Nae...

He get up from the bench and give her his hand to hold and she accept it. They both walk home smiling thinking of different thing hand in hand with firework up in the sky making its a romantic moment for them. Everyone who saw them will think they are a couple.

Seohyun wake up early the next day to make breakfast for everyone as she will be leaving and don't know when she will be back.

Oh Seohyun, you wake up so early today to do everything?

Nae unnie, I want to cook and do some work before I leave here to visit Seoul? Seohyun say smiling.

Oh..Luhan will be sad if you leave..

But I'll be back, I didn't go there and not coming back.

Okay that will be good then if you don't come back we all will miss you especially Luhan.

Nae..I'll surely be back unnie. But where is Luhan gone too? I didn't see him this morning.

I don't know too..

Oh...

They all have their breakfast and good time together except Luhan who was gone to where.

Seohyun goes to her room and pack her things.

Luhan, where have you gone to? I'm gonna leave and you're not even here to spend some time with me? I thought you say you love me but why are you gone when I want to be with you the most today before I'm gone? I want to tell you lots of thing but I don't even see you. She saddly say as she is packing her stuff.

Seohyun, you really leaving? You're coming back right?

Of course I'll be back unnie. And I will miss everyone here.

Be good okay?

Nae..

Victoria give Seohyun a hug and help her carry her stuff outside.

I guess I have to say goodbye for now unnie.

Nae..Be careful and take good care of yourself.

She nod and wave to Victoria and walk to the bus stop.

Luhan? Where are you? Aren't you going to send me off? You're not going to say goodbye to me before I go? Seohyun thought saddly as she continue to walk to the bus stop and keep looking back if there would be any Luhan.

Seohyun came just in time for the bus and get on saddly. She goes sit in the bus and look down saddly until she look at the mirror and saw someone who look like Luhan running after ther bus.

Please stop the bus! Seohyun shouted to the bus driver and the bus stop. She quickly get out and go to Luhan.

Luhan, why are you running after the bus? Don't you know it's dangerous? She scold him as soon as she get out to meet him.

He chuckled at her. Sorry, I just want to say goodbye and give you something before you go. Please forgive me?

Fine..but what do you want to give me?

Here! He handed her a phone.

Take it with you so we can contact each other..He say smiling.

Did you dissappear the whole day just to find this cell phone for me?

Yeah kinda..It's a couple cell phone..I have the same phone like you too..And he show her his phone too.

Seo, promise me you'll be back ok?Remember I'm still here waiting for you okay?

Nae..She answer him smiling.

And I also want you to have this..He give her a necklace with a heart.

I give youmy heart so you have to take good care of it until you came back, so if you didn't come back I can't survive understand? He playfully tell her and she smile widely.

Nae..I'll take good care of it and return with it.

They both smile to each other.

Are you still going or not? The bus driver ask Seohyun.

I'm coming please just give me a minute...

So I guess this is goodbye for now? He ask saddly and she nod.

Then take care and be careful, don't hurt yourself okay?I'll be worry about you here so hurry and come back too.

And she nod happily but tear is just ready to spill out.

Luhan..And her tear finally fall and she hug him.

I'll really miss you. I wanted you to come with me but I know you'll be busy so I didn't ask. I'm really scare being alone not having you with me. I have lots of thing to tell you but you were gone the whole day so I didn't get the chance to talk to you. Please don't date anyone yet, if you do, I'll be heartbroken. Luhan, I want to tell you that I like you too. She confessed and he was so happy that he hug her tighter.

Nae..I'll surely wait for this cry baby girl and not date anyone. But you should not be near or go have someone else when you arrive at Seoul okay? He told her and pinch her nose cutely and she nod.

I'll go now..But he didn't agree..

Before you go, let me give you a third gifts. He told her as he pull her close to him and slowly lean toward her face closing the gap between her and him making her blushing so hard as red as a tomato but she slowly respond to it.

He smile in victory and pull away.

You like it? he ask teasing her.

Nae..She answer and smile in embarrassed.

If you like it then hurry back and we can do more? He again.

You can go now or you want more? The bus is waiting for you.

She was embarrassed so she didn't answer him or his teasing and just mehrong to him and quickly run to the bus smiling to herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry everyone for being gone for so long. I'm just so busy and have no time to write this. I'm finally back though, I promise to finish this story and my others too. I'm truly sorry.

Anyway please enjoy reading hehehe..what do you think of this chapter?