Chapter 12

Is It Too Late Already?

Hyunie, Yuri and me have something we need to do so we will be leaving you with your Taeyeon unnie okay? We will come back and we can go shopping together. Yoona told Seohyun as she and Yuri is getting ready to leave. 

Okay..Don't worry about me unnie. I will spend time with Taeyeon. You two can leave. 

Okay..We will be going now then. Byebye!

Bye!

What do you wanna do Seo? Taeyeon ask Seohyun after both Yoona and Yuri left them behind with each other.

Mmm..I don't know too unnie...

Do you want to go somewhere?

Oh! I know where I want to go!

Where?

Our school! I haven't seen or attend school. I miss school. I wanna visit it. Did you guy graduate already unnie?

Nae..We did..

I'm sorry I'm not there to see you guy graduate. I didn't even get to graduate school too. Seohyun apology saddly and made a sad face that Taeyeon have to comfort her.

It's okay Seo. You can just continue school.

Nae..But I'm not even sure what I wanna do anymore. Hehe..

Well think about it.

Okay..Let hurry and go unnie. I wanna see our school so much already.

Okay..

They both leave to their school and Seohyun was excited so she walking ahead of Taeyeon.

Seo, you can tour around our school. I will be back okay. I have to go talk to the principal about something.

Nae..

Taeyeon leave while Seohyun walk around the school happily remembering things that happened to her and how she got hit by things student throw at her but she already forgive everyone because they didn't know. But she do wonder how is everyone when she was gone? Have they been happy and better when she is not around? There always good things when she is not around. She wonder about it.

As Seohyun was walking around she came upon the school garden and noticed that its change. She goes and sit there on the bench and look at the beautiful flowers and plants. Seohyun was too focus on the flower and the garden that she didn't notice someone behind her.

I'm sorry but who are you? Why are you here on our school garden? You shouldn't touch it. Those flower and plants, I planted for someone special. The guy say as he pat her shoulder shocking her.

Ah, really? I'm sorry then. She answer him and turn around to look at him.

Seohyun?

huh, Suho?

Why are you here Seohyun?

I want to visit my school. I haven't come to school for so long. I miss it. Can't I?

Of..Course you can...

Did you plants these flower?

Nae..

They are really pretty. She told him and smiles.

Suho also smile at her back and decide to walk away since whenever he look or think about her he will felt guilty.

Where are you going? Seohyun ask Suho as she see him walk away.

I'm just going some place else to relax.

Do you hate me that much that when you see me you will go away like that? She ask him feeling hurt that he try to avoid her like that.

It not like that. I don't hate you. I just have to go.

Seohyun get up and hold his hand stopping him.

I'll go. You are the one who plants these for your special person, I am not suppose to be here right? I will leave instead and goes look at other place here at our school. Okay? She told him happily and was about to leave when he pull her for a hug shocking her.

Suho?..Why are you hugging me?

I'm sorry Seohyun ah.

Why are you sorry Suho?

I'm sorry for everything. I can't dare to face you knowing I am the reason you are gone. That I am the person who hurt you the most. I say hurtful things to you and misunderstand you. I treat you badly. When I see other hit you I didn't even help you. I'm the evil one Seohyun. I'm sorry. I just don't want to see you because I'm scare I will make the same mistake and hate or hurt you again.

She patted his back and smile. 

It's okay. I already forgive you. You treat me like that because you misunderstand everything and you are just trying to help and care my lonely Taeyeon unnie. Aren't I the one who suppose to say sorry for running away and let you take care of my unnie instead of me?

Really? You don't hate me or mad at me?

Actually I am really hurt from the way you treat me and your words but I understand you. You are only trying to protect the person you love causing you to hate me and misunderstand me. But you don't hate anymore right?

I never hate you Seohyun. I'm just mad at you because I misuderstand. And I'm really am is sorry. 

Really? I'm happy knowing that then. 

Nae..

But thanks you so much to you too Suho.

Why?

For loving my Taeyeon unnie and take care of her when I'm not around. For protecting her. Seeing you love her and take care of her make me more happier and not worry leaving.

Seohyun...

nae?

Actually..I have something to tell you..

What is it?

They finally broke the hug and look at each other.

I liked you not your unnie. I misunderstand you and since I'm friend with your unnie I just want to protect her.  But I think it is too late for me to have a chance with you. I'm sorry for hurting you but I want you to know that I have like you and love you but I just keep deny it because of these misunderstanding about you.

She smile happily and jump happily.

" You are a kind guy Suho. I know you never meant to hurt me. You are just kind and as a friends, of course you will protect my unnie when she is your friends. If I were you I will misunderstand everything too. So please don't feel bad like that. Let forget those painful and bad thing that happen and live in the present. I'm really happy knowing you share the same feeling toward me but only if I have known about that earlier. You are just too late Suho. I'm already have someone special in my heart. But I'm sure there is Taeyeon unnie who love you dearly and more than just friends." Seohyun honestly told him.

I know Seohyun. It's all my fault. Only if I known everything. Only if I'm not so blind. I regret everything because when I finally love you, your heart already taken by someone that is far more better than me.

Don't be scolding yourself like that Suho. Let be friends okay? Let continue to let happily and support each other. But promise me you will be happy okay?

And he just saddly smile and promise with her. They both continue to tour around the school and meet taeyeon and leave for home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the chapter everyone. How did you guy think of Suho and Seohyun meeting? It's late now so I'm gonna go sleep and will edited everything and update more later or tomorrow. 

But hey, leave some comment below! Okay, my lovely reader? kekekeke! I'm off to sleep now.

Oh, also please don't misunderstand me too. I don't hate Suho okay. I don't know how did I make his character turn out hurting our Seohyun. This wasn't how I originally planned but it is like this so I have to continue it. I love Suho too! I kinda feel guilty making him hurting our Seobaby when he is so kind and caring. Bash me all you want but I'm sorry! I'm really am! I didn't mean to!

Its gonna end! Gonna end soon! Ending coming soon!!!! 

Byebye!