Chapter 13

Is It Too Late Already?

"Thanks for spending time today with me when you are busy Seohyun."  Suho thanks her and hold her hand.

"No problem Suho. We are friends so don't thanks me. But are you okay? You know losing someone who you love and so important to you is very hard and sad. Please don't be sad because you lost your sister okay? I can be your sister too."

"I won't be sad when you and Taeyeon and everyone is here supporting me and I won't be sad since you already made me happy today right?"

"Nae..You shouldn't be unhappy now. I already goes on a date with you making you happy so don't be unhappy because if you do I will be mad at you for wasting my previous time to go on a date to make you happy when you still aren't happy okay?"

"I won't. I promise I'll always be happy."

"And don't keep saying sorry to me anymore okay?"

Okay..

"And just be a great Suho oppa for Taeyeon, me, and everyone. Okay?"

"Nae Seo umma." He since she keep telling him to do this and that.

"I'm not an umma yet!"

"You are like one with your nagging. He again."

"I will not talk to you anymore."

"I'm sorry okay? I promise I will do everything you told me.  He told her smiling and pinch her nose."

"Okay. You promise me already? And don't pinch my nose! Its hurt!"

"You are so cute that why I pinch it. He told her and mehrong to her."

"Aish! You!"

"Anyway, I have fun today. Thanks a lot for today though for cheering me up."

"Mhmm..."

"You are a great girl Seohyun. I really wish I can turn back time and treat you better though when you are so kind like this to me. " He told her saddly.

"I told you, it is in the past so let live in the present and be happy."

He pull her for a hug and cryed. She is shock that he cry and pull her for a hug but decide to hug him back and smile to comfort him.

"Only if I know then I wouldn't have regreted this bad. Then everything will not be too late for me right Seo? Because I misunderstand you and treated you baddly. I have loved you and always will. Even if I know you won't love me anymore, I just want you to know."

"Please don't cry, it is not a good sight to see. She told him jokingly to cheer him up again."

"I loved you too  and always will too okay? You were my first love but I was hurt and I learn to forgive you. And I will never forget the feeling I have for you too.I'm already have someone special. So please stop loving me from now on Suho.  I don't want you to be hurt and sad because of me. Please love my Taeyeon unnie. She is the one that needed love the most. She always alone until you came and made her happy. I never see someone that make her happy and take such a good care of her like you."

"If that whant Seohyun want, I will do it. I promise you." He pull out his pinky and promise with her. They both smile to each other.

"Would you like to come in for a drink before you go Suho?"

"I have to go help my parent them moved things so I will be going. Next time I will."

"Okay..Bye bye then! Be careful on your way okay?"

"nae"..He leave with a broken heart because she doesn't love him anymore.

"I couldn't be more sorry because I start loving you after you stop loving me." That is what he thought as he leave her house.

"You were the only one who make me feel like maybe someone really care and love me for real but at the end it just you feeling pity for me" .

"Seohyun, I am worrying to death that something bad might happen to you because you didn't call me anymore for these few day. I am missing you like crazy and counting day when will you came back to me again but I guess you are not coming back anymore. You already find your happiness. Maybe I am just so dumb to think that you love me and will eventually came back. I was the one who came to find you and knoes that I am just a rebound to you. I fall head over for you to think that you will actually love me back. I'm sorry for thinking wrong."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seohyun, I'm back."

"Unnie, where have you been? You could have go on a date with me and Suho."

"It's okay hyunie. I was working today at a cafe. I don't want to be the one ruining your date."  She told her saddly.

"What are you talking about unnie? You will not ruin our date. Aha! You are jealous right? Unnie love Suho oppa?"

Taeyeon only smile in saddness and blush.

"Unnie, don't misunderstand. Suho and me are only good friend now. We will be nothing more than that. Suho is all unnies."

"But he love you Seo?"

"I know but he will learn to love you too since you love him very much right?"

And she nodd her head. 

"I will support you fully."

"What about you Seo?"

"Didn't I tell you guy already about the special guy in my heart?" She tell her and blushing smiling happily and Taeyeon is the one teasing her now.

" Seohyun I found this banquet of flower with a letter on it outside the gate of our house. I think someone leave it for you."

"Oh..Thanks then unnie.."

"I will go take a shower and rest now. I'm so tire."

"Nae!"

Seohyun open the letter on the flower. And its read:

"I Hope You Are Happy With Him Seohyun."  After reading the letter Seohyun throw the banquet of flower away with the letter thinking that the flowers were just a creepy stranger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why isn't he picking up his phone? I have called many time already. Is he mad at me for not calling for these few day? He didn't even call me too."  She question herself after time of calling Luhan but he didn't answer.

"Luhan! Why are you not answering your phone? It's annoying!" Victoria his noona shouted.

"I don't wanted! Just through its away!" Luhan answer saddly.

"Since you get back from Seoul today, you been mad and ignoring everyone."

"I'm sleepy. I'm gonna go sleep. Bye!"

"You are not having dinner with us?"

"I'm not hungry."

"What is wrong with Luhan?"

His noona decide to answer the phone instead of him.

"Luhan! Finally you answered! What have you been doing that you didn't answer my call?"

"I'm sorry Seohyun. I'm not Luhan. I'm Victoria."

"Ah..Vic unnie, can I talk to Luhan?"

"I'm sorry Seohyun, he is in a bad mood and didn't want to answer the phone that why I answered instead. When he is happy, I will told him to call you okay?"

"Noona! Throw that phone away! I don't want it anymore!" Luhan shouted and Seohyun can hear it.

"Vic unnie, is something wrong with Luhan?"

"I don't know. Didn't you meet Luhan? He came to Seoul today in hope of meeting you and spend time there with you but he came back and became mad and ignore everyone. "

Just then Luhan came.

"Don't bother us anymore when you already have your happiness! Congradualation!" He shouted angrily and ended the call and throw the phone in the trashcan.

"Luhan, what wrong with you? Why did you do that to Seohyun?"

"Noona, she not coming back. She just came to us when she is hurt then leave and goes have her happiness forgeting about us when she is better. Just forget about her and live our life like normal."

With that say Luhan goes back to his room and only left his noona speechless.

"Luhan, why are you like that? Why did you shout at me like that?" Seohyun ask feeling hurt and sad with tears about fall from her eyes.

"The flowers? Its must be Luhan!" Seohyun remember and goes to the trashcan outside to find the flower but it is not there anymore.

"Where did it go?"

"Seohyun what are you doing?" Both Yoona and Yuri ask Seohyun after seeing her searching the dirty garbages.

"Unnie, did you guy see a banquet of flower when you came visit here?"

"Ah..You mean this?"

"Yes! Om! Unnie! Thanks you for picking it up!"

"I saw it on the ground beside the trashcan and think it is beautiful so I pick it up." Yoona told Seohyun.

"Nae. Still thanks you so much!"

"What with that flower that you are happy!"

"Luhan leave it for me but i thought it was some stranger so I throw it away so thanks for picking it up."

"It is okay." Yoona told her and the three of them goes inside.

"Why are you sad hyunie?" Yuri asked.

"Luhan is mad at me." He yell at me.

"Why? How dare him yell at you?" Yoona ask and get mad.

"It is my fault. I didn't answer when he call and didn't call him. He came to visit me today but he only left this flower and I didn't even see him. He even say congrat to me."  Seohyun finally let out her feeling and cry to her unnie. They comfort her.

"I miss him unnie. I feel like he is mad at me and hurt because of me. I want to see him." Seohyun cry and whine like a baby girl.

"We will go to him then. "

"Really? You guy are gonna go with me to him? She ask feeling happy."

"Nae. We want to meet your special guy before we let you marry him!"

"Thank you unnie!"

"But are you gonna come back with us here too?"

"No."

"Wae?"

"I have to be where my heart is or else I will die unnie."

"Ah..hehe..How can our maknae know how to talk like that". They .

"She must really love him then." Taeyeon joined them and they all tease Seohyun.

"You better wait for me Luhan! Please don't hate me! I'm sorry if I hurt you or make you mad." Seohyun pray silently and hoping to see him soon since she also miss him so much.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ta~da! Chapter 13! 

I was gonna include the ending in this chapter but I want to make a better ending so I will end with Chapter 14.

Do you guy like it? Have you guy know who Seo will end up? hehehe

You all know who right? kekeke! It's obvoius!

Anyway, I still didn't even know why this story tittled is: Is it too late already?

lol! I feel like the titled doesn't even match my story. hehehe!

Is it too late already for me to change it?