Chapter 11

Is It Too Late Already?

Unnie, Yoona unnie! And Yuri unnie!

Nae, who's there?

It's me, Seohyunie.

Seohyun?!! Both Yoona and Yuri turn around and saw Seohyun by the gate to their house smiling at them.

Seohyun, where have you been to? Don't you know how worried all of us are?

I'm sorry unnie, but save all those scolding later please. I just want to hug you two now. I miss you guy so much.

Aw..nae...

And they have a warm and united hug.

I'm really miss you two unnie. Seohyun start crying and hug them tight. Yoona and Yuri both cry too with her. The bestfriend have united.

Let go inside and we'll talk Seohyun.

Nae.

So, where have you been hyunie?

This one guy name Luhan help me. I goes and live in the country side with him and his family. I learn a lot from staying there. I meet people that were so kind and loving. I felt like that place is really home. Unnie, you guy should visit there too.

Aw..really? Our seohyunie found herself a man and it is because of him that she became so bright again! Congrat hyunie!

Unnie!!! She was blushing yelling out her unnie name.

Unnie, how is my Taeyeon unnie? Is she okay?

Taeyeon is doing fine. There is Suho to take care of her.

Aw..I guess so..Since he care so much about her.

Yuri and Yoona look at Seohyun and pat her back comforting her.

I'm not sad unnie. I came back here to meet everyone and beside I'm already forget about the past. Let live in the present.

Is he really such a great guy that he can make our Seohyun changed to be the same like this? I wanna meet him! Yoona squeal.

Me too!

Unnie, I'll take you two with me when I goes back so you two can meet him.

Oh, seohyun just admit that she have a boyfriends?

Seohyun just smiling to them and blushing and pushing them both away.

I wanna go visit my umma and appa, you two make me wanna leave with your teasing.

Aw..We are sorry hyunie. We'll not tease you about your love life anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Umma, Appa, I missed you two. Have you two been well up there in heaven? Do you miss me too? 

Seohyun was visiting her parent grave and talking to them. She bring two banquet of flower for them. 

Umma, I meet a guy. He is really kind. And I met all these kind people that treat me so well. I was able to find my happiness. But I'm really miss everyone so I came back. What do you think I should do umma? Should I go back or stay here with my unnie?

Seohyun? 

Nae. Taeyeon unnie? 

Seohyun, where have you been? Do you know how worry I am? 

I'm sorry unnie. I didn't mean to run away. I didn't mean to make you guy all worry.

It's okay now. As long as you are okay. 

Nae..

Seohyun and Taeyeon both hug and have a sister reunion.

Have you been well unnie? Did you miss me? Have you recover from your sickness? I'm really sorry for leaving you unnie.

It's okay Seohyun. I have recover well thanks to Suho for always being there to help me. Seohyun smile at Taeyeon.

I'm really sorry too Seohyun for being such a bad unnie for you. For being so weak that you always help me and got misunderstand instead. I'm sorry for misunderstanding you that you are the one who send bad guy to hurt me. I know everything now and I just felt guilty. I'm really sorry Seohyun. I can't even look after you when your my sister. 

Unnie, let forget about the past. I already forget about everything and forgive you. You never did anything wrong. If it would me in your place, I'll misunderstand too.

So you are not mad at me?

Nae..

You don't hate me at all?

How can I hate my one and only Taeyeon unnie? I never hated you unnie. I'm just mad at everything that happened to our family. But I understand everything and learn to forgive and love now unnie.

Thanks Seohyun.

Seohyun, have you forgot about your two sister here too? Both Yoona and Yuri shouted at her. Taeyeon and Seohyun laugh at them.

Of course not unnie. You guy are all my unnie that I love the most. If it is not for you all, I wouldn't come back.

Really? I thought you didn't even want to come back because of that special guy that helped you. I thought you came back because Jiyeon told you how everyone is and you just realize that you run away to have a great life.

Unnie! Not again!

Who is the special guy? Taeyeon being the only one who doesn't know asked.

Let go home first and I'll tell everyone everything. Okay?

Okay! They all shouted. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luhan, what are you doing? Holding your phone and walking back and forth around our dinnning room? Dad and me are feeling dizzy looking at you? Come and let eat dinner. Don't worry Seohyun will be okay. Victoria, his noona scold him.

Noona, can't you see that Seohyun didn't even contact me the whole day? She have been gone this morning and didn't even call me, of course Iill be worry.

Seohyun will just be fine and will eventually call you. Now come eat. 

No, I won't eat until she call me.

Up to you. Already grown up but act like a little kid. If Seohyun know your like that she will surely be mad at you.

No, Seohyun can't be mad at me. He shout.

Gosh Luhan, are a girl or a guy? Why scream like a girl?

Noona!

Stop you two. My ear will hurt. Why did your umma have to leave me two annoying kids?

Appa!

What?

We're sorry.

I'll eat.

Finally.

Son, if you love her that much then when she came back ask her to marry you. I also want a daughter in law and want to have grandchild running around our house too. Luhan dad happily encourage him.

Or you can just follow Seohyun? You can go to Seoul and let her friends and family know about you and get their approval. Then propose to her. Then you two can live happily ever after.

Do you think it is that easy? What if Seohyun reject me? Seohyun didn't even finish school yet, she is not gonna agreed to marry me? 

So dumb! How can I get such a dumb in love brother? Luhan? I wonder who you got that brain and personality? Why your so scary cat like that? Of course Seohyun will accept you. Right appa?

Nae..But except for that part where you ask who Luhan got those trait. He got it from me.

Oh..hehehe..Sorry...

I saw them kissing too appa.

Noona, how did you know that?

I stalk you two. I see everything.

And he blush hardly.

Ooh, my Luhan really that bold to kiss her? Is he finally manly like what he say? His dad asked and make him embarrassed.

Of course dad! Both Luhan and Victoria shouted. 

Hahaha, seem like I will have a daughter in law and grandchild within this year. I finally will have grandchild like other father in our village here.

Appa ah!

What? I'm only saying the truth. ooh~

I'm not talking to you and noona anymore. I'll go to sleep now.

You are not going to eat anymore?

I'm full.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun is getting ready to sleep but then remember about Luhan and decide to call him since he probably be waiting for her call. 

Luhan oppa?

Nae..Seohyun? Are you okay? Did you get there safely? Why didn't you call me earlier? Do you know how worry I am the whole day?

I'm sorry oppa. I just miss my unnie them so much and want to spend time with them so much that I forgot to call you.

It's okay. As long as you are okay and safe.

Nae...How are you too oppa? Did you miss me?

I miss you to death.

Hehehe..She giggles.

Why are you giggling hyunie? Who is that you are on the phone with?

He is Luhan oppa unnie. The guy I told you guy about.

Ooh~ I wanna say hi to him for making our hyunie so bright and happy again!

Sure.

Hi, I'm Yoona, Thanks for taking care of Seohyun so much. I would like to ask you a question?

Nae..What is your question?

Ooh..Hyunie, his voice so cute! Yoona squeal!

Yah! Yoona! Hurry and ask your question. I need to ask mine too. Yuri shout.

Okay..Okay..

So Luhan, do you love our Seohyunie?

Unnie! Seohyun whined why Yoona ask that question.

Nae I do. Can't I? Luhan ask kind of afraid of her unnie.

You can! Just have to love her very much.

Nae...

Hi, I'm Yuri, better invite us to your wedding when you marry our Seohyun?

Unnie!

Nae I will if Seohyun agreed to marry me. And you guy are Seohyun  unnie of course I will invited you guy.

Aw..such a cute and kind guy you are. I'm jealous of Seohyun now.

Taeyeon who was at the kitchen of Seohyun and her house was smiling looking at Seohyun so happy talking to Luhan and with Yuri and Yoona teasing her and yelling to Luhan.

Luhan, I'm sorry for my unnie behaivor. Please don't mind them. They are just excited.

It's okay Seohyun. I think your unnie are caring about you that why they asked me those question. And what I say is true. I miss you okay? Take care of yourself and hurry back, I'm really miss you.

Nae..You too Luhan. Don't work too hard or hurt yourself. I miss you too. Goognight.

Nae...

All Seohyun, Yuri, Yoona, and Taeyeon them all have a sleep over since they miss Seohyun so much. The whole day Taeyeon didn't see Suho visiting which make her worry and sad. She also wonder why he didn't come visit Seohyun when she told him already that Seohyun is back. That Seohyun is not mad at him and forgive him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update about Suho and Seohyun meeting later.

What did you guy think about this chapter? Like it? 

I think this story is going to end. Maybe only one or two chapter more.