Chapter 3

Is It Too Late Already?

Seohyun walk slowly to the hallway hoping to find the girl from yesterday and there the girl was there being sad taking out her destroy stuff she glue them together to use. Seohyun felt pity to her and went to her.

Why are you here evil girl?!

I don't know why you hate me for and why you think it my fault for your things to be destroy like that but I will still say sorry to you since I feel bad for you. And so I bought some new stuff for you as my apology. Seohyun say in a gentle voice.

Don't have to act nice and bought me new stuff like that! I don't need your help! The girl take Seohyun stuff and throw it at Seohyun face and her cheek was cut by the paper. The girl was shock of what she does.

You should keep those I bought it with my own money for you because I feel pity for you. And don't be shock this small cut is not hurt compare to what I experience before. Seohyun say and then walk away coldly.

The girl just look at Seohyun walking away and took the stuff Seohyun bought for her and put it in her locker.

Seohyun decide to goes relax at the school gardened and there she let out her feeling and her tears fall.

Seohyun ah, why are you so sensitive now? You have to be strong and tough? No one should see you cry? Don't cry..Seohyun say while tear were just keep falling from her eye.

As Suho enter the school he heard some girl talking to themselves about Taeyeon.

I'm mad that we didn't hurt that Taeyeon that much!

It all because of that Seohyun!

What are they talking about Seohyun and Taeyeon?

If it wasn't for Seohyun who help Taeyeon yesterday then we already teach her a lesson she will never forget and she will already goes away from him. It all because of that evil queenka!

But I'm really curious to why she help Taeyeon too? I thought she hate her.

It her business but I'm really mad since we can't really teach that taeyeon a good lesson for messing with Suho!

aish! Let just forget about it or else Seohyun will cause us trouble like she say.

Your really believing she gonna trouble us? She can't? She just pretend to act tough so we scare!

No! She can! Her's aunt is the Principle!

Really?

Nae...

aish! then nvm..Let just go to class!

And the three girl went to their class.

So yesterday, Seohyun really didn't hurt Taeyeon? Did I just scold her before hearing everything? Aish Suho! She right! Your mean and scold someone without a reason! He then hit his head and curse himself. But why didn't Taeyeon explain it to me? But wait? I just keep cutting her too! Aish! I will just go find Seohyun and apology. Suho then hit his head again and curse himself and then walk slowly everywhere to find Seohyun so he could apology to her.

And he saw her sitting at the bench at the school gardened so he approaches her.

Hey!

Seohyun heard someone say her name and she turn around and saw Suho so she quickly wipe her tear and her face so it won't look like she just cry.

What do you want now? Gonna blames me something early in the morning? She say coldly.

I'm just want to say sorry for blaming you about hurting Taeyeon yesterday when you didn't even did it and that you help her instead. He say while looking down since he ashamed of himself for blaming her yesterday.

Why are you sorry just now? And who told you I'm not the one who hurt her then?

I heard some girl talking about yesterday how they hurt Taeyeon and you help. I'm really sorry for blaming you for it.

She then look at him and then turn away.

Fine..I accept your apology. So can you leave me alone now?

And then he look at her and she seem  sad or her eyes look red like she just cry and saw that her cheek was bleeding.

omo! Your cheek is bleeding! Let me help!

He quickly goes sit beside her and take out a handkerchief and wipe her blood. She just sit there and look at him until she shove his hand away.

Don't have to be kind and caring toward a girl like me or else everyone will think I bully or hurt you and that I make you became evil like me. She say coldly while not looking at him and shoving his hand away. Just a little cut I won't died. It only bleed a little it will stop by itself. Just go away!

Seem like you don't like my presence here then I will go. Here use this handkerchief to wipe your blood on your cheek so it won't bleed more. He say quietly and got up and walk away. Seohyun sit there holding the handkerchief but didn't wipe the blood and just look at him walking away.

If you keep being caring and kind like this, how am I gonna stop loving you. Are you trying to torture my heart forever? Should I at least cherish the moment he being kind and caring toward me before it's gone?

Yah! Are you going to class?

Yeah! He shout back to her.

Wait for me then!

And Seohyun run to catch up with Suho and they walk quietly to class and sit at their seat.

The teacher came in and their lesson started. Suho keep looking at Seohyun until she notice.

Why are you not paying attention but keep looking at me?

Your cheek? It still not stop bleeding.

It okay...

No it not!

Shsh...the teacher say and look at Suho.

Sorry....

Here let me bandage it. And he take out a bandage and she try to shove his hand away but he stop her and bandage that cut.

Seohyun and Suho please don't be lovey dovey here in class, we are learning. And everyone look at them.

Aish! You! Look what you make the teacher think and the student send us glare!

Sorry....

Just like that the class end. And they just went to their other class and learn.

It is lunch time and Suho didn't saw Taeyeon so he went to find Seohyun.

Where is Taeyeon?

So Taeyeon is gone that why you waste your time coming to find me here?

um...

Taeyeon is sick today. She didn't come to school today.

Oh....

Just then he walk away.

So your not going to ask anything about me but her? Do you love her that much? Do you know that I'm hurting everyday seeing you with her? Can't you just see a little of my love for you?

Hyunie are you okay? Yoona pat her back while asking her.

I'm fine unnie.

I'm really curious why you like and love him so much when he didn't even seem like he gonna care for you hyunie? Yuri ask.

It okay unnie. As long as I like him and love him and know he still have a heart to care for me then it enough. Seohyun say with a smile even though she hurt.

They all just went to their afternoon class and later it was time to go home.

Hyunie, are you okay to go home alone because me and Yoona have dance practice after school, we can't go home with you?

I'm fine unnies.

Are you sure?

nae.....

Then be careful okay?

nae.....

And she wave bye to her two friend who are like sister to her and start walking home.

As she was walking someone tap her shoulder and so she look at the person and turn out it was Suho.

Can I walk with you home since I want to visit Taeyeon because she is sick?

So you just want to walk with me because Taeyeon not here not because you are willing to? I wonder if I am sick or gone, will you worry about me too? Your probably not gonna miss me since we have nothing to do with each other.

Sure you can....

Seohyun, can we be friend?

You want to be friend with a cold, mean, and evil girl like me?

Nae...

Why? You already have friend. And don't you scare other people will hate you because your friend with me?

No..I'm not scare they gonna hate me. And I have enough friend but we can still be friend right? I know your not what everyone say about you. He say with his charming smile which make her heart beat fast.

Fine..I will be your friend...And she accepted his hand shake and finally smile.

Do you know that your very beautiful when you smile? You should smile more?

I don't match smiling. She say and break the handshake and walk ahead. But he quickly run after her and pull her for a hug. And she was shock and him too. 

Um....Suho...Why are you hugging me? Let me go....

It's a friendship hug okay...Let hug to become friend....

With that she just stay silent and hug him back.

Why is my heart beating so fast now? Why does it feel like I don't want to let go of the hug? What is this feeling? Is the reason hugging her and walking with her home all because of friendship hug and for me to visit Taeyeon or not?

Are you happy now Seohyun? You got to hug him now? But it just a friendly huy nothing more? It would be better if were both share the same feeling and if this hug could mean more than that?

And finally they both broke the hug and he grab her hand and they both run home instead of walking anymore since they hug in the street and was embarrassed to the people around there.

Suho! Stop! We already reach our house!

Oh...And he stop

They both enter the house and saw Taeyeon eating some porrige while Seohyun mom is no where to be found and she just sigh.

Seohyun your home? And who that with you? Taeyeon ask with a weak voice.

Nae..I'm home..And its your Suho who came to visit you since your sick.

With that Seohyun quickly goes to her room leaving Suho with Taeyeon.

Are you feeling better now Taeyeon?

I'm better now Suho. Thank for visiting me. She smile weakly at him.

I'm your friend Taeyeon so it okay. And he also give her a smile. 

What are you eating? Let me feed you.

It okay. I can eat by myself Suho.

No...Your sick..Let me feed you...

And he grab the spoon from her and feed her while she just eat it and look at him. Seohyun was upstair staring at them feeling hurt inside.

I'm full. I don't want to eat anymore.

Okay..

Suho help Taeyeon to the living room and clean up the table and wash the dish.

Suho stay with Taeyeon for some more time and was also worry about Seohyun why she never came out of her room after  entering it.

I think I should go now Taeyeon. I hope you get better and come to school tomorrow okay...

nae.....

And he get up and goes out and Taeyeon was gonna close the door when Seohyun came out and goes after him.

Yah!

Huh?

Here your handkerchief! Take it back! And Seohyun throw it to Suho.

You don't need it anymore?\

It not bleeding anymore. I don't need it. But you will have to wash it for it to be good to use again.

And he nodd.

Then take care of Taeyeon she not feeling well. I will go now. And don't cry silently inside your room. I know your hurt. I will go now. He wave bye to her and smile and run away.

He know I'm crying inside my room? How?

Bye...She quietly say and enter the house.