Chapter 14

Is It Too Late Already?

"Luhan.."

"Seohyun? Why are you back?" He answer her saddly and look at her with sad eye.

"Why can't I be back oppa?"

"I have things I need to deliver to the town people, so I will be leaving." He told Seohyun and grab his stuff and left Seohyun there with her friends dumbfound.

"What wrong with your Luhan oppa Seohyun?" He is so cute but why he is so cold to you now? huh? Yoona come forward and ask.

"I don't know unnie. Maybe he is mad at me." Seohyun say and pout.

"What are we gonna do them?" Yuri ask.

Victoria was coming out from the house to throw trash  away and saw Seohyun.

"Seohyun! You are back!" She scream and pull Seohyun for a tight hug.

"I miss you! No we all miss you! Especially Luhan, but I don't know what wrong with him.He been working so hard and so much lately." She told Seohyun happily.

"I miss you too Vic unnie!" Seohyun say happily.

"Ooh, who are these beautiful lady and that handsome guy there?"

"Let me introduce you all unnie. These two here are my bestfriends Yuri and Yoona. My sister Taeyeon unnie, and my friends Suho oppa."

"Aw..Nice to meet you all..I'm Victoria. Let go inside and we'll talk. Okay?"

"Nae!" They all answer except Seohyun who is still looking at the way Luhan went.

"Luhan, are you really mad at me? I'm sorry. What  can I do to make you forgive me?"

"She even came here with him. Is she trying to kill me? Can't she see that I'm hurt?" Luhan complain as he went away to deliver stuff to people.

"Seohyun, next week will be my wedding. I forgot to tell you since you went away."

"Really unnie? Congradualation! Who is the lucky guy?"

"Just wait until my wedding and you will know."

"Is it the guy Luhan and me saw you with last time?"

"What? You two are spying on me."

"Heheh! Nae! Please don't be mad unnie."

"I won't be mad when this little girl is so cute here!" She answer and pinch Seohyun cheek which make her pout. 

"The girl can sleep with Seohyun in her room and Suho can sleep with Luhan."

"What if he doesn't want to sleep with me?"

"He have to. And he is not that mean to let you sleep outside right Seohyun?"

"Huh? oh nae. Luhan is not like that. "

Yoona and Yuri then both get up and goes grab Victoria hand.

"Thanks you so much for taking care of Seohyun. For having such a good looking and cute guy as a brother to help Seohyun and love her no wonder Seohyun was so in love with him that she talk about him everyday."

"Unnie!"  Seohyun complain.

"Were just telling the truth here."

"Aw..hahaha..No problemn.."

"Our Seohyun is so lucky to met you guy. We are so jealous of her because her husband oop! I mean boyfriends is so handsome and cute!" Both Yoona and Yuri squel and excitely told Victoria. Victoria laugh at them and they all talk the whole day and eat. Seohyun was sad the whole day because Luhan haven't even come home to talk to her.

"Vic unnie, do you know when Luhan will be home?"

"Maybe later. I don't know too Seohyun. You should go sleep too. It's late."

"But I want to wait for him and talk to him. I miss him." She talk to herself saddly and slowly walk to her room but stop when she heard the door open.

"Luhan!" And Luhan finally appear. 

She run and hug him happily and he just stand there.

"I'm really miss you. I'm back. I promise you right! I'm sorry for not calling you."

"Are you done hugging me? Stop hugging me or your boyfriend will misunderstand. You already have someone why do you have to to lie to me and make me hurt like this? You even took him here with you."

He told her saddly. She look at him in the eye and can see the hurt in him. She felt guilty and sad too. 

"Luhan, you misunderstand." She told him but he already gone to his room and saw Suho there.

"Why are you here?"

"Your sister told me to sleep here with you."

"Oh." Then sleep on the ground.

With that say Luhan just went to sleep and didn't even talk with Suho.

"Weird guy! How can Seohyun fall in love with him? Is he jealous of me? Did he misunderstand something?"

Morning came and everyone was awake except Luhan.

"Seohyun, can you help me wake up Luhan?"

"I can help." Suho volunteer but was told not to. Seohyun would make him wake up better.

"Luhan, wake up. It's morning already."

"mm..Don't bother me! I wanna sleep more! I'm tire!"

"I'm sorry but Vic unnie told me to wake you up."

"Go away! I will wake up when I want to!"

"I won't until you wake up."

"Then wanna sleep with me?" He ask and pull her over him and smiling to himself.

"Luhan, what are you doing? Let me go."

"Smell so good!" He told her as he smell her.

Muah* He kisses her cheek. 

"Luhan!" She lightly hit him and blush afterward and touch her cheek.

"You like it huh?" He ask her teasing.

"I'm gonna go now since you wake up now."

"You don't want to be with me. Fine. I guess since you already got him." He told her and get up to sit.

She then stop and sit down with him too.

"Why are you not leaving?"

"You say that I have him that why I didn't want to stay with you. So wherever you go, I'll go."

"You sure?"

And she nodd.

"Even the bathroom?"

"Except that."

"Okay. Up to you. Even though he is still mad at her, he can't cause she is just so cute."

The whole day, Seohyun been following Luhan. People that see them compliment that they are a cute couple. Luhan keep stealing kiss from her and smile to himself enjoying it. Seohyun on the other hand can't be mad because she know Luhan still mad at her.

"Luhan, I'm tire." She pout and tell him.

"Then go home. Don't need to follow me."

"But I want to be with you. I don't want you ignoring me. I miss you. I want to spend time with you. Don't you know how much I miss you. I even cry because of you. All because of you that I came back here so quick.  I love you that why I come back and this what I got from you." She confessed and cry.

"I'm sorry." He told her.

She pull him for a hug and he hug her back comforting her.

"Don't cry anymore. People are looking at us now."  And Seohyun just cry even louder.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I'm bad. I will hit myself for making you cry. Luhan is bad! Luhan is not good! Luhan make Seohyun cry! Luhan is no use!" He say to her and start slapping himself.

"Stop oppa! Don't slap your face like that! You will not be handsome anymore. And don't say you are not good and no use. Luhan oppa is good at everything and very good and kind that is why Seohyun in love with him." Seohyun stop crying and stop Luhan from slapping himself. And did aegyo while confessing her love to him afterward.

" Why are you saying fake things like that to me? Stop! You love your friend Suho! You even hug him! So stop saying things like you love me to me! I can't endure it anymore!" I have feeling too! Luhan explod and stand up from where Seohyun is and walk away.

"Luhan! Don't go! Wait for me! You misunderstand! I didn't love Suho! What I say is the truth! If you don't believe me then go ask Suho oppa." Seohyun shout and running after him.

"Ouch!" Its hurt!" She whine as she fell down and scratch her need.

"Are you okay, Seohyun?"

"You are worry about me? Stop avoiding me oppa!" With that she kiss his cheek.

"You were not mad but why are you now?"

"Because I'm jealous!"

Seohyun smile looking at him.

" Can you carry me home? Please?" She ask him and do puppy eyes.

"Fine."

"Please forgive me oppa. Luhan, please don't be mad at me? All what you see is misundestand. You are more mean; you came to Seoul but didn't even came to me and let me show you around and goes bach home just like that. Luhan oppa more mean! He make me cry because I miss him so much. He make me unable to enjoy being in Seoul with my unnie and he still mad at me." Seohyun whine and complain to Luhan so he can forgive her.

Luhan stop and put down Seohyun.

"Walk yourself home!"

"But!"

"No but!"

"Fine!"

She stomp away instead of go home and he stand there looking at her goes away.

"Is he not going to chase after me? Mean guy! I hate you! Luhan oppa is mean! He only care about himself! He didn't even care how miserable I am too without him and being in Seoul away from him! He so mean! Can't he see how much I love him to be able to came back for him!" Seohyun shout toward the lake and kick the sand.

"Why are you kicking the sand? It didn't do anything to you."

"It didn't but someone did." She answer him angrily.

"I'm sorry."

"Why are you saying sorry for?"

"For making you mad and not thinking about how you feel too. For misunderstand you easily. I'm just scare you will love Suho and not me anymore because without Seo Joo Hyun, Lu Han is a nobody and can't live."

"So it is not too late for me to still be with Luhan oppa?"

" Yes, It's not too late! But it's too late to refuse to be Luhan wife too!"

"What!"

"You say you love me! You can't refuse that!"

"Okay. I one million percent agree on that already before I came back." She confess and blush.

"You love me that much?"

"nae."

He smile and pull her for a hug and kiss.

"You are my happiness Seohyun. Without you I can't live."

"Nae. You are mine too Luhan."

"Let go home now before they are worry about us then."

"Okay."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was finally Victoria wedding and everyone attend it. They didn't make it big just a small event in the town for Victoria and her soon to be husband.

Seohyun and Luhan stand side by side smiling to each other and holding hand like a sweet couple so in love. Suho and Taeyeon also by each other side. While Yuri and Yoona is just devouring the food at the wedding and finding their match there.

"I'm really glad everyone came to my wedding.  Thanks you so much everyone. And especially my lovely brother and father."

The wedding went smoothly and then there come the flower throwing part and everyone gather together to catch it. Seohyun and Luhan was just standing being so sweet to each other when the flower landed right on Seohyun hand surprising her.

"Look like my brother gonna marry next!" Victoria told Luhan. 

"When is the wedding?" Victoria husband asked.

"Well mine suppose to be before you two, but you two are just a step ahead of me!"

And they all laugh at Luhan answer.

"Seem like my son really want to make my wish come true fast huh?" Luhan father speak through the microphone and laugh.

"What wish Luhan?"

"Wanna know Seohyun?"

"Nae."

"Come with me then!"

"Look they leave us alone when it's my wedding. I am suppose to leave with my husband not them leaving first!" Victoria shouted but they were gone.

"Let just continue! You two should just get in the bus and drive away to the airport to be departure to your honeymoon place!" Their father speak through the microphone again.

"Fine appa!"

"You got something on your mouth." A guy told Yoona.

"Oh, where?" She try wiping it but failed to do so.

"Let me help you." He took out a handkerchief and wipe it for her.

"Man use handkerchief too." Yoona think and wanna laugh.

"This is my sister, she give it to me to use." He tell her knowing what she is thinking.

"Ooh.." Yoona embarrassed and smile to him and was about to leave when he ask about her name.

"May I know your name?"

"My name? You want to know my name? Why?"

"Because I think you are cute and interesting?"

"Me, cute? And interesting? Hahhahahaha!"  She keep laughing and that guy just look at her still smiling.

"You are the first one to say such things about me. So funny!"

"I'm glad I'm the first one to then. You still didn't tell me your name?"

"Oh, I'm Im Yoona."

"I'm Lee Seunggi. Nice to meet you. I hope we can meet again."  He hold out his hand and she accept.

"I'm so sorry for ruining your suit sir! I'm so sorry!" Yuri apology as she keep wiping off the cake she spill on the guy shirt.

"It's okay. I can go and wash it. Don't feel sorry." He told her kindly.

"Really? You are not mad at me?"

"No..You are really cute. Panic at such small things." He told her and smile.

"My name is Minho. What about yours?"

"Mine. Oh..um..I'm Yuri."

"What with your hand?"

"I'm offering a handshake to be friends? Will you accept?"

"Oh sure.." She smile and take it.

"Everyone are so happy and in love."

"What about you? Are you in love too?"

"Nae..Me? Yes, I am but don't know if that person feel the same toward me."

"Taeyeon, I'm sorry for making you feel like I only love you because I pity you."

"Don't have to say sorry Suho, that is the truth."

"But you love me and I want to return that love. I'm already hurt Seohyun and she finally found her happiness. I want to make you happy and love you too. I will learn to love you and my love will grow. I promise you. Please give me a chance?"

"But don't love me because Seohyun told you to? It'll just hurt me more."

"I have already made a mistake and regret so much already. I'm not loving you back because Seohyun told me to but it is my heart that told me to love you. So will you give me a chance to be with you not as bestfriends but something more?" He ask her sweetly melting her heart.

"Let me think about it." She told him and smile happily to herself.

"Then can I get a hug too because everyone is so sweet and I'm feeling lonely and sad here?"

" Huh?" Before Taeyeon can answer Suho, she was already being hugged by him. 

"Luhan, where are we gonna go?"

"Just somewhere maybe a little far away from there."

"But we already far away from there."

"Okay then we will stop."

"Why did you drag me far from there?"

"I want to give you something."

"What is it?"

"No! I am going to kiss you!"

He kisses her and she kiss him back.

"Do you really love me?"

"Of course I do." She told him.

"Then will you promise to be with me until you are old and ugly?"

"I promise but I will never be ugly like you."  She joking told him and promise.

"Okay. Then marry me!"

"But isn't your sister just marry? How can I marry you?"

"You say you wanna know my father wish. If you agree to marry me then his wish can come true faster."

"Okay I will marry you anyway!"

"Ooh, so you agree to make grandchild for my appa cause that what his wish is?"

"Aniyo! I'm not ready!"

"But that my father wish and you already agree to marry me. And you were the first to propose to me! Didn't know you love me that much? You must love all my kisses and hug so much huh?"  He keep teasing her and she blush and hit him in return.

"I'm really happy, we are together now and you are not leaving me behind anymore. Wherever you go, I will go too. I can't never leave you go alone now when you are this cute and beautiful. Okay, whenever you go, drag me there too!"

"Nae. I will! "

Luhan carry Seohyun and spin her around because he is just so happy.

"I'm glad you decide to stay with me and leave your life in Seoul behind. I couldn't be more grateful and happy than this." He told her.

She cupp his face and bend down to kiss him and smile.

"I'm one lucky girl to be able to have you Luhan. It should be me who should be grateful to have you in my life. If there is no Luhan, there is no Seohyun. Thanks for loving me for who I am Luhan. You will forever be my last love."

They both kisses and Luhan spining Seohyun around in happiness.

"You promise me! You will marry me! Let get marry soon then!"

"Nae!"

"Appa! Your wish will happen in no time when noona is already married now and soon me too! I will grant you ton of babies!"

"Yah! Luhan! I can't give birth to that many babies!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you guy like it? This is the last chapter and ending.I already edit it but I know there are still lot of error, this is the best I can do because I am too lazy. Kekeke! Please give me comment on my last chapter ending. Its finally end.

Thank you so much for reading my story. I'm really grateful. I couldn't believe I would have this much suscriber and upvotes. Thanks for suscribing and upvoting this story. This is suppose to be a oneshot but end up with so many chapter. Thank you so much for reading and commenting and loving this story!

A big bow to my reader here! *90 degree bow*

And to those who wanted Seohyun and Suho, I made a oneshot for them because they didn't end up here and my apology for making Suho being so mean in here. Sorry very much!

Here is the link------>http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/678753/ideal-type-wannabe-seohyun-seoho-suho-exoshidae-seoexo.