Chapter 6

Is It Too Late Already?

Seohyun was walking alone by herself in  the hallway and then suddenly everyone came and throw stuff at her. She let them since they won't believe she not the one who hurt Taeyeon. She tire of everything. She weak arleady she doesn't want to fight back. Her friend who stand a far can't stand seeing her being bully like that, come and help her.

A girl was laughing and smirking seeing Seohyun being bully and hurted like that from a far. Suho on the other hand just ignored it.

Seohyun fainted and they took her to the nurse office. They clean her up and the nurse check how is Seohyun doing.

She is weak. She hasn't eat much. She also needed a lot of rest too. She have been having sleepless night. If she keep this going, she can get some brain demage. Please take care of your friend well or take her to see a doctor. She really need to see a doctor. Her condition is not good. Both Yoona and Yuri nodded and look at Seohyun and cry.

Hyunie..why are you starving yourself and having sleepless night like this?

Seohyun slowly wake up.

Hyunie you wake up! Are you okay now?

I'm fine unnie..Why are you two here with me? Don't be near me or they gonna hurt you two too? I have to go!

She quickly stand up and leave. Her two bestfriend follow her.

When she got there, everyone look at her and feel sad. The doctor give her a letter her mom wrote. And take her to see her mom for the last time. She saw her mom dead body and cry and keep shouting for her mom to wake up. Her friend who was there know the reason behind her sleepless night and starving and cry with her. They hug her and hurt seeing she suffer all these alone.

Umma! Wake up! Why did you leave me?! If your gonna leave, why didn't you wait to say goodbye to me first?! I just came late a bit and your gonae already. You can't leave me umma! I don't have anyone anymore! How am I gonna live if your gone umma!

Seohyun...Her two bestfriend say her name and cry with her. The doctor also cry seeing Seohyun cry over her mom dead body. They feel sad and pity Seohyun that she lose her mother. They feel hurt seeing such a young girl losing her mother and have to suffer.

If it wasn't for those mean people, I would have see you before you left umma! I'm sorry! And she keep hugging her mom but the doctor have to take her mom away to the place where the dead people are placed so Yoona and Yuri have to pull Seohyun away. She cry so much.

Seohyun went home. She didn't eat anything. Her friend decide to stay with her because they feel scare that she might do something bad to herself. Seohyun just keep crying and won't eat anything. Her friend just sat there looking at her because they don't know how to help Seohyun anymore. Seohyun then decide to open her mom letter and read it.

Dear, my lovely daughter Seohyun

                  Umma would probably be in heaven already, when you read this letter. Umma sorry for didn't wait for you to come first and say goodbye before umma go. Please don't cry. Take care of yourself okay.  And be strong and tough okay. Umma are not with you anymore, so you have to work hard and be strong. Umma have save some money for you and your unnie, go take it and give it to the doctor so they can do surgery for your unnie so she can recovered. If your not happy here in Seoul since you say everyone hate you, then go find umma's parent and live with them. They are probably very old now so you have to go find them and take care of them. Tell them umma is sorry for running off without them knowing to marry your appa. Umma is sorry for everything. Take good care of yourself and your unnie. Umma love you, Umma sorry umma can't stay with you forever. :)

Umma....She say slowly after reading the letter and cry again. Why do you have to leave me and unnie like this?

Seohyun didn't go to school the whole week due to doing her mom funeral and her for not getting over her mom death and also for worrying about Taeyeon condition if she can recover from the heart surgery since Seohyun already give money to the docter to do a surgery for Taeyeon so she can recovered.

Everyone that came can only pity her and feel bad for her for losing her mom too. Feel sad and hurt for her to lose her parent at such a young age and she will have to work for herself from now on. She couldn't do anything but to cry. Always cry during the night looking at their once happy family together picture and also at the funeral too.

Seohyun have go through this harsh reality but no one even care to notice or come to her mom funeral. Her heart hurt knowing Suho don't even care a bit about her. It hurt how she hear him scolding her for all the thing she didn't even do.

They finally buried her mom next to her dad grave.

Seohyun go to the hospital to see how Taeyeon is doing.

She cry again seeing taeyeon didn't wake up yet from the surgery.

Taeyeon unnie, I'm sorry for everything bad I have done to you. Please wake up, everybody are worrying about you unnie. I'm really sorry. Recovered soon unnie, I can't bare to see you lying here lifeless. You can't just sleep like this forever, you have to wake up unnie! She say sadly while holding Taeyeon cold hand with tear flowing down from her eye.

Suho then come inside and saw Seohyun.

Seohyun! What are you doing here?

I'm visiting my sister. Can't I?

Your the one who want to kill her, why would you visit her? Are you trying to kill her until she really dead so you can be happy?

Am I that evil in your eye Suho? If I say I didn't do anything bad to taeyeon unnie and the reason why I wasn't home last few day was because of someone, would you believe me?Did you really think I can hurt my own sister? is there no trust in you for me? Do you hate me that much? She say sadly while looking at him with her sad eye.

Yes..you are the most evil girl I have ever met. All of your word or thing you say is lies, I won't believe what your gonna say. It's all lies! You use to hate Taeyeon so of course you can kill her because your jealous people like her and love her more than you. My trust in you is all gone when I know what kind of person you are. And I hate you beyond anything else. I wish I would never get to know you in the first place. All of my kindness I give to you I regret it. I never like you nor is your friend.  He say coldly.

I'm sorry for loving you all along when you hate me this much. I'm sorry  for knowing you and be friend with you. I will make your wish come true then. I will remember that we are never friend but some stranger with some good memories. 

Tear dropped from her eye and he saw it somehow it hurt him seeing her cry.

I will go away so you won't see me anymore. So you can be happy with my unnie. At least love my unnie even though you hate me. I won't mind but please don't hurt my unnie when I'm not there for her anymore. I wish you good luck and happiness but for me, maybe i don't deserve happiness. She say sadly and walk away slowly from him.

Somehow her's words hurt him. He felt like he being to mean. She look so thin, sad, and pale like a sick person.

Seohyun...

he can't say anything anymore to her but watch her walking away.

Seohyun so tire so she decide to just go home and rest and maybe think where she gonna go since she hate this place.

Umma, I want to be with you and appa, is it okay if I follow you guy? I don't want to live in this miserable world. Everyone hate me when I did nothing wrong. I'm being strong and tough but I always get blame like this. I can't handle it anymore. Seohyun cry talking to the picture she holding that have her mom and her dad and her. Are you two okay with it umma and appa?

She get up and go to the stairway and slipped and she row down the stair landing on the ground hitting her head and fall unconcious.

Both Yoona and Yuri came to Seohyun's house worrying because they are scare Seohyun might do something bad to herself.

Hyunie! What happened to you?! Yuri yelled when she first spotted Seohyun lying unconcious on the ground.

Don't tell me you fall down from the stair! Hyunie! Wake up! Are you okay?! Yoona shouted while slapping seohyun face for her to wake up.

Let take her to the hospital Yoona.

Nae...

They both took Seohyun to the hospital.

Taeyeon! You finally wake up! Suho exclaim when he saw her slowly open her eye and go hug her so tight. She smile and look around.

huh? Suho? Am I not dead yet? I thought I was dead? Where is this place? ask Taeyeon confuse.

No Taeyeon..Your in the hospital. Your not dead yet. Someone help pay the bill for you to have a heart transplant. Your still allive and you finally wake up after about one week. He smile while saying everything and let go of her.

aww..who is that person? I want to thank him/her. She smile.

I miss your smile. You sleep for so long. I'm so tire coming here everyday to take care of your unconcious self. he pout.

Thank you for being here for me the whole time Suho.

Your welcome! Were friend so we should take care and help each other.

She nodded and look around and don't see any seohyun or her mom.

Where is Seohyun?

Why are you asking about her? She the one who order those people to hurt you!

I'm sorry. I'm just worry about her. But Suho ah, Seohyun wouldn't do such a thing to me? She my sister? She have alway helped me and protect me, I don't believe she the one who hurt me.

But she really is the one or else why would her necklace with those bad guy.

It can't be!

I want to go outside and have some fresh air. Can I?

okay...

Taeyeon and Suho were walking around  outside and smiling feeling the good weather until they bumped into Yoona.

I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Yoona asked.

I'm fine. Yoona?

Taeyeon? Your awake?

nae..Why are you here at the hospital?

I'm visiting Seohyun.

What?! What happen to Seohyun? Is she okay?

Tsk..Acting hurt and sick now, because she scare she gonna have to be responsible for everything. Suho smirk and say it. Yoona mad hearing him say that.

Worry about yourself first Taeyeon. And yeah Suho, she won't died so easily from just falling off the stair and hit her head which she hasn't wake up until now! She might just be in a coma. The doctor told us that. You must be so happy Seohyun is suffering like this huh!

Seohyun! Taeyeon say worrily. Suho on the other hand just quiet after hearing what Yoona told them about Seohyun.

Let go visit Seohyun. Taeyoen say. Yoona doesn't agree but Taeyeon beg her so she just agree.

Seohyunie ah, are you okay? Is your head hurt? unnie sorry for can't take care of you? Why are you so pale, skinny, and hurt yourself like this? Is it because of unnie again that your like this? Unnie is sorry. Unnie know you didn't hurt unnie. Just recovered so we can talk. Unnie already wake up, you have to wake up too. Okay? Taeyeon say worrily and cry. Yoona pat Taeyeon back. Suho stand quietly at the door and look at Seohyun body with a white bandage around her head lying on the hospital bed lifeless.

Seohyun? Why did you fall off the stair? Don't you know how to be careful? Why are you looking so sick right now when your still fine when i met you? Did my words hurt you that much? Am I being to evil? Did I hurt the wrong person? Why do I feel guilty and hurt seeing you like this? I'm sorry if I hurt you. Even though you do bad thing or not but I can never hate you. All my word are lied. I'm sorry. He say in his mind while looking at Seohyun.

Feeling guilty huh?! Yoona who observe him until now finally speak to him.

No..Why would I? I did nothing wrong!

What are you saying you did nothing wrong?! If it isn't for you, hyunie wouldn't be lying here in this hospital bed and be in this room?! You evil man! Yoona shouted. Yuri go to Yoona and stop her. And drag her outside to calm her down.

Taeyoen ah, let go to your room. You need to rest. You just recovered. You can't stay long outside of your room.

But?

Let go!

Okay...

Suho take Taeyeon to her room and they both left her room. A tear finally escape from her eye to her cheek when they all leave her alone in the room.

I'm sorry for not being able to died from the falling. But I can make everyone feel better if I leave right? But I also wonder, will anyone worry about me if I left or gone?Probably not. She smile. And wrote some letter and left it on the table. Tear all of the thing on her hand and walk out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun don't know where to goes, she just walk aweakly around the street of Seoul lifeless. Until she decide to cross the street without looking and when she look up there was a car coming straight at her. She close her eye waiting to be hit instead she already fainted before getting hit by the car.

aish! Who wanna die so much to be crossing the road when a car is coming? A skinny guy with a baby face shouted angrily as he got out of the car.

huh? It's a girl? She look familar?

Wait a minute? She the girl I met at the ice cream shop? What is she doing here?

Hey! Are you okay? I didn't even hit you with my car yet, why you fall? Wake up? Don't die? I don't want to be in jail? he joked but she didn't even respond to all of his question and joked. He then shook her but she still didn't move.

I will just take you with me and when you wake up I will take you home. hehehe..But is this fate that make us meet again? He smile secretly to himself and put her in his car and drive away to his apartment.

He then put Seohyun on his bed and go get a tower and water and start taking care of her.

I usually don't like other on my bed but it's because it you that why I don't mind, Ice cream girl. But yah! Why did you faint infont of my car? You look so sick and skinny compare to the chubby cheek girl I met at the ice cream shop. Are you sick?

Why am I so worry about you when I just met you for the second time? Is this Love at first sight? Ever since meeting you at the ice cream shop, I alway wish to meet you again and we finally met again? Do you know how happy I am? he thought.

He touch her face and smile. Kiss her forehead and cover her warmly with the blanket and goes to cook something to eat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for not updating.  I'm been so busy these week because of exam and school project and my club too. I'm having a hard time updating too because of some family problem but I still manage fix this chapter and post it. Yay! Enjoy the chapter okay?

And I decide to make this story longer maybe until chapter 8, 9, or 10 because I want our Seo to be happy and have her sweet moment after meeting with our handsome baby face prince.

Anyway, Can you guy guess who the guy that help our Seohyun? I bet you all know right? hehehe