Chapter 8

Is It Too Late Already?

The next day, he took her to buy some clothes and they leave for their trip to his hometown. The ride was quiet until she felt tire.

Are you okay? he ask worrily.

Can we stop for a bit? I think I'm going to puke.

okay..

He turn to a place and she get up and puke.

Are you okay? I'm worried now. Are you by chance car sick? he ask so worry and while patting her back to make her feel better.

I think I'm just hungry since we have a long ride. And maybe rest outside for a bit instead of been in the car for so long.

oh..okay then...you wait here and I will go buy something for you to eat okay?

she nod and he run off to a small shop near the place they stop.

Feel so good here..She smile feeling the wind gust by.

The ocean is so beautiful from here...I wish my life could just be as peaceful and as beautiful as the ocean? she smile bitterly.

Here is food..eat a lot so you will feel better..he say while catching his breath and handing her the food.

Thanks..But what about you?

I'm not hungry. I'll just drink some water.

No..Let eat together..I'll feel bad if I'm the only one eating and not sharing especially it's you who bought the food.

okay I will eat too so you won't feel bad.

He sit beside her and they both eat the food he bought together.

So good! she commented.

Are you full now?

Mhmm...

She take a nakin and wipe the stuff on the side of his lip and shock him.

You should eat carefully. Look there stuff on your face now. she start nagging him while wiping off the food on his lip and chin..

It's okay because if you are here to wipe it for me then I won't mind getting food on my face..he say sweetly and smiling happily like a little kid to her.

She blushed and stop.

It all clean now..

Thanks you for wiping it for me then..I will make sure to get stuff on my face again so you can wipe it for me..he say looking at her eye and she turn the other way scare she will blush again because of his sweet words.

We should get going now or else it'll be late when we arrive at our destination.

Okay..But are you sure, you're better now?

she nod..

No you're not, if you don't smile..he complain..

but I don't want to smile..

Then let me help you..

he move closer to her and stretch making her smile.

See, so much better with a smile..he say while smiling to her. And they realize their face are very close and stare at each other for a while until seohyun break the silence and staring.

Okay..I smile already so let go...

They stand up and walk to the car but he stop in front of her making she bump into him.

You shouldn't be sad and look where you're going? he cutely say to her smiling.

But you're the one who go in front of me and stop. she answer him while frowning.

I'm just joking. Don't be mad..he say pinching her cheek.

please don't pinch my cheek, its hurt!

sorry..but..Tada! A white rose for you! I saw it very beautiful like you so I bought it for you on my way to buy us food.

she took it and smell it.

Thanks..I'm really like white rose...I'll will keep it well...

It's getting late, we should quickly continue our ride..

Okay...

They then continue the ride to his hometown and the ride from there on was quiet. He will just ask her from time to time if she is okay and she just nod as an answer.

Why is this guy being so kind and caring when we just met for the second time? I felt touch. Like really? Is he really kind or he is just pretending? she thought while looking at him.

Is there something on my face? Why are you looking at me? he ask her.

nothing..I was just looking out the view outside from that window at the side of yours.

oh...He answer disappointed of her answer.

I was hoping her to say yes..But no..How sad! I'm really think I'm in love..She is just so beautiful even with a sad face, frown face, or just a small smile. Even without makeup. Her skin so soft too. Will she accept me if I confess? Nahh..She is too heart broken to accept me. He was fanboying over her in his head but can't let it out.

They reach their destination and he see her sleeping already.

Why are you so pretty and cute no matter what you do? he ask while looking at her sleeping face and removing her hair from covering her face.

He carry her to his house and put her to sleep.

Luhan ah...Who's that girl? Is she your girlfriend? Have you finally have a girlfriend?  His noona ask happily.

Aniyo~Noona...

And his sister leave a big sigh..My hope was high but you ruined it..

Then who is she?

A friend I recently make when I'm gonna come back here. And she doesn't have anywhere to go so I let her come with me here.

aw..my little brother finally is in love..He never bring any one home if it isn't his close friend, but look he helped a girl when he only know for one day or two? hehehe..I understand my baby brother LuLu..Kekeke

Don't misunderstand noona ah...and he keep whinning to his noona while his noona continue teasing him. And at last they stop and he ask his sister to help Seohyun change and his sister agree but again.

And that how his night goes having his noona teasing him nonstop about 'his' Seohyun. But he have to admit that his noona is right. And he don't know if he can handle the teasing if his father saw 'his' Seohyun too. Maybe he'll be getting tease a lot if that happened.

Seohyun wake up seeing herself not in her clothes from yesterday and she is in a room.

huh? Who change my clothes? Don't tell me it's Luhan? And am I in Luhan's house?

Just then the door open revealing a beautiful girl with long black hair.

Oh..You wake up already?

nae...

I'm Luhan older sister Victoria, if you are wondering who I am. I just came to check on you, so since you wake up already, get ready and come down for breakfast..say his sister kindly and smiling to her.

Nae..but may I ask who change my clothes? It's not Luhan right?

Well who are you with yesterday then it that person change for you?

what?Seohyun ask shocked.

Victoria laugh at Seohyun's shock face and answer her afterward. I'm just kidding. I'm the one who change your clothes. Don't freak out, it's not Luhan. Luhan won't dare to touch you.

whew! I really thought it was Luhan.

Huh? What did you say?

um..nothing..thanks for changing my clothes for me and sorry for troubling you.

Aw..it's no big deal..

She smile weetly at Seohyun and Seohyun just smile back because she doesn't want to be mean since they let her stay with them. Victoria left and Seohyun went to take a bath and get ready.

Seohyun slowly walk down the stair.

Seohyun, would you mind waking up Luhan for me?

Oh..Sure..But which room is Luhan's room?

It's next to the room your room.

Oh..okay I will go wake him up...

nae..thanks okay...

no problem..

Seohyun goes and knock on Luhan door but no answer.

um...Luhan are you awake yet? Seohyun ask from outside his room and still no answer...

huh? his door is unlock too? she question as she entered his room.

Luhan?

nae...

AAAhhh!!!!!!!!!Luhan!!!Cover yourself!!!Seohyun scream after seeing Luhan with only a tower from his waist down.

omo, Seohyun! I'm sorry...He quickly goes to the bathroom and wear his clothes.

Why are you here in my room Seohyun?

Your sister ask me to wake you up but  since you wake up already let go eat.

okay..

They eat their breakfast and his sister get to know more about Seohyun. Seohyun miss her unnies seeing Luhan older sister.

Luhan, why don't you show Seohyun around our town? Like goes on a date for today.

oh..sure..noona...

Would you like to goes on a tour around my town Seohyun?

of course..she answer looking at the Luhan.

We will goes now Victoria unnie..

Nae..Have fun okay?!

nae...

Yah! Luhan! Take good care of Seohyun!

I will noona! Don't worry noona!!!hehehe

I envy you and your sister relationship. Seohyun say sadly looking at the ground.

It made me miss my own unnies.

Seohyun, look out!!!He screamed.

She look up and saw a motorcycle coming toward her way. Shock and fear she don't know what to do until she feel she being pulled by two pair of warm hand away from the road and ended up landing on top of him on the ground.

Luhan? she uttered looking at him.

nae..Are you okay? he ask with worry and she nod with a smile.

Thank for saving me again.

You finally smile..he answer and smile back to her and they just stay in that position for about how many second or minutes have pasted.

Are you two okay? ask the motorcycle driver.

Both Luhan and Seohyun then realize their position and quickly stand up blushing.

We are okay now..

Please look where you're going.

Nae..we are sorry for not looking and almost caused an accident.

It's okay, just be careful next time. It's good that you saved her and I also stopped in time too.

Nae...

With that the motorcycle driver hop back onto his motorcycle and drive away awesomely.

Luhan, I'm sorry for causing you trouble early in the morning already.

It's okay Seohyun. I won't mind always being your hero and save you from everything. she laugh at his answer.

I'm happy that saving you again this time make you happy though so my energy used to save you won't be a waste. he joked.

Then thank you very much for saving me for the third time now then..

I want kiss as a thank you. he demand cutely.

What? Kiss? No way!

Yes way! remember I save you so many time and help you but u didn't even do anything for me so just give me a kiss with that smile of yours then I will be happy forever to always be your saver.

Umm..fine..but just on the cheek..she say quietly.

okay..hurry i'm waiting..

He move closer to her and move his face closer to her turning sideway letting his cheek infront of her so she could kiss him.

She shly smile and kiss his cheek and blushing afterward.

Thank you..he say happily looking at her blushing face and smile.

She so cute! More cuter with those blushing cheek!

Please continue to show me around your town, I'm already give you my thank you.

Okay! Where do you wanna go first? The beach? The game shop? The market? The clothes store? The flower shop? My secret place? The hospital? The park?

Why does he seem so hyper? And talk much more now too! she questionly thought.

What is your secret place?

Aw..you wanna go there?Let go!

Before she can say yes or no he already drag her away to his say secret place.

We are here!

Wow...she look at the place in awe..It's surround by flower and tall grass and then  there is a river flowing down from the mountain. It was quiet and peaceful.

It really beautiful. The morning air here are so refresing too..She commented and walking around the places.

How did you know such a beautiful place like this?

I just find it one time when I was sad and came here to release my sad feeling. Whenever I'm sad or mad I always came here and shout out all my problem so that I just could feel better. And I would just came here and talk to these plants. he say while sitting down..

oh..she nod in understanding and sit down beside him too...

That morning they spend their time knowing more about each other and openly tell each other their own story that came with both sadness and happiness.

Seohyun, let go to other places. We have spend long enough time already. he say offering his hand to help to her to hold so she can get up more easily.

nae...

He take her to the park and along their way he show her where the hospital is and the orphange house. She saw kid playing around happily and smile.

Do you want to go play with them?

Ani..I just want to watch them play..

Luhan then left her by herself at the bench and went to the little kids and play soccer with them.

Yooguen ah, do you like that girl over there? Luhan whisper to the little kid and pointing toward Seohyun's direction.

Nae..She is a pretty noona..

Then goes and use your flirtious skill and make her come play with us...

Sure..with this cute and handsome face of mine, she will surely come..hahahha! and the little boy laugh loudly while approaching Seohyun.

Hi there beautiful noona, what is your name? Mine is Yooguen. Would this beautiful noona like to play with this cute and handsome boy? Please?The little boy flirt cutely toward Seohyun.

Seohyun chuckles at his cuteness. She bend down to the boy level.

I'm Seohyun. You got such a cute name there. she complimented him and pinches his cheek.

Thank you..he say proudly..

So will noona agree to play with me and my friend over there?

Of course..she answer smiling.

Yay! Let go play then! he cheer happily and hold Seohyun hand walking to where everyone was and they all start playing soccer together having fun.

So tire! Luhan shout and start sitting down. Seohyun came and sit beside him too.

You're sweating very much. she say and smile.

I sweat easily.

She smile and take out a handkerchief and wipe his sweat off his face for him and he just sit there looking at her beautiful face forgotting to even blind until she call his name.

Luhan?

Nae..

Is there something on my face, why are you staring at me?

Your face, it's beautiful that when I look at it, I can just fall for you. he answer smiling and still looking at her.

Don't joke around.

I'm not joking. It's true.

They then just keep smiling and looking at each other until they heard their own stomach grumbling. And their smile turn into laughter because of that.

I guess that our clues for us to goes find something to eat already. Luhan say laughing as he stand up and helping Seohyun get up too.

Hey kid! We are going now...We'll come visit again sometime!

Nae! Everyone shouted.

Byebye beautiful Seo noona! Please remember me! I'm your cute yooguen!

Nae..byebye..she say smiling and waving goodbye to Yooguen and everyone...

aish! stop flirting you playboy Yooguen! complain a little girl annoyed at his playboy attitude.

Tsk..you're jealous of me being with other girl but not you that why you complain. Well I can't help it, I'm cute and handsome so of course they all are gonna fall for me. he say confidently praising himself but the girl laugh out loud and making puking sound and walk away ignoring him.

Yah! How dare you make fun of me!!

Mehrong!

Guy, Look! It's Luhan oppa! Shouted a girl after seeing Luhan enter the market but she frown after seeing Seohyun.

Omo Luhan oppa! Hi! greeted a girl happily.

Hi..he greeted her back..

Omg! He say hi to me back! So happy!

Luhan oppa!!!!!!!!!! I miss you!!!!

How are you Luhan oppa!!!!

I will sell you meat for free if you date me!!!

Yah! He's mine! He won't date you!

All the girl in the market was totally fangirling over Luhan and as I say he's very popular with girl in his hometown.

You're very popular in your own town Luhan. I can see these girl giving me glare because I'm with you. And just looking at how many girl wanting to date you. she while looking at her and Luhan surrounding.

I know I am handsome and kind like this that why all the girl are like that for me. But I don't know why you're not like them when you see me?

She laugh at him for praising his own self.

Why don't you just pick one of all of these girl and date her? Girl here are very beautiful too. she joke but he frown.

It's because I'm already in love with someone here beside me. He say while looking straight to her eyes not being shy of showing his own feeling toward her so she quickly change the subject.

So, why are we here?

To eat.

Why she suddenly change the subject? hmm..I'll make you fall in love with me too Seohyun, just wait!

Auntie, please serve us some delicious food! Luhan shouted.

Of course I will..The lady say smiling..

Oh..Who is this beautiful girl here Luhan? Your girlfriend? She is very beautiful?

She is Seohyun. Soon she will be. He say playfully to the lady and Seohyun just sit there clueless.

aw..you two look very good together...

Thanks auntie...

The lady goes and make their food and not long after it's serve.

Eat a lot Seohyun, so you will have enough energy to catch up with me on our tour. say Luhan happily as he put lots of food onto her plates.

nae..you too..And she return the favor too.

Aww..such a cute couple! The women say to her daughter.

No..Luhan oppa is more match with me!

Keep on dreaming!

umma! Why are you so mean? Not helping me with Luhan oppa but saying he is a cute couple with that girl!

Cause I know he is not even interest in you a bit.  Can't you see the love in his eye for that girl? They're just so sweet!

Umma! You're just so mean!

I'm full now..Are you full too Seohyun?

Nae...

oh..there is something on the side of your lip?

Where? she try wiping it but it still there.

Here..Let me help you..He grab the nakin from her and wipe the food beside her lip for her.

Last time you nag at me for having food on my face, so why are you having food on your face too? It's my time to nag at you. He joking complain.

Well..um..I was a little too hungry so I eat faster and don't care about being careful anymore..she reason out.

okay..he answer still laughing.

Here the money Auntie! We are gonna go now!

nae! Come back to eat again next time!

nae!

Luhan then show Seohyun where the shop for clothes and other things is and she look at it and smile to every one there.

Luhan, your town is very big too..

You can say that..

They then reached Luhan work place and his co worker with Seohyun.

Seohyun, here we are builting new place for the orphan.

oh..so kind of you guy..she say smiling.

Yah Luhan! You got such a beautiful girl there!

Get back to your work! Don't stare! Shouted Luhan to his worker and Seohyun just laugh at him.

So  what is this place? Seohyun ask as they pass by the place.

Oh..this is the new park that just opened. People come and have picnic, ride bike, and excercise and etc..

We will be having a festival here after they fully finish builting the park and creating more playground.

Ooh..Can I come too?

Of course you can..

Yay! She cheer happily and he copy her making them both laugh.

Wow! It's almost night again..We really spend a long day together..Luhan say proudly as they reached the beach and look at the sunset.

Nae..I'm really have fun with you Luhan..Thanks for today..And for everything..She say softly and kindly to him...

No need to thanks me Seohyun. I'm willing to help you with anything.  He say smiling.

The beach here is so beautiful and the sunset at night make it even more beautiful. The air here is so refreshing too. I think I'm really starting to like your town very much Luhan.Would you mind if I stay here for very long?

I'm happy you like my town Seohyun. And I wouldn't mind a bit on how long you gonna stay here or even forever I wouldn't mind but it has to be me that you're staying with. And he never fail to show her his love. She just smile sweetly to him.

They spend their last time of the day together looking at the beautiful sunset at the beachfor a while and decide to go home since it's late already.

Oh..you two are home now? ask Victoria as she saw them both enbtering the house.

Nae..both Luhan and Seohyun answered.

Did you have fun with Luhan,Seohyun? his sister ask kindly.

Nae..I have lots of fun with Luhan. she answered kindly back.

Aww..good...Oh Han, dad is home for tonight..And he leave a big sigh..Aww..

why are you looking sad knowing dad is home?

It's because he's gonna be like you teasing me!

hahahaha! And he pout. Seohyun smile at Luhan seeing him pouting.

Let go eat dinner! I'm already made dinner.

nae..

Hi dad, you're home.

Yeah I am my son..How are you? Haven't seen you for one week now? I miss you! he say as he stand up and goes give Luhan a hug.

Dad, I'm not a kid anymore, don't be hugging me like this..It's embarrassing. Luhan whine as he push his dad away.

okay..fine..fine..I just miss you that why I hug you..

I know..

Ooh..Who's this beautiful girl?

She is Seohyun dad, my friends.

what? Your girlfriend?

No..she is not..and before he can finish his sentence his dad cut him off.

Hi Seohyun, I'm Luhan's dad. You can just call me appa too..

nae..she nod and greet Luhan's dad back and introduce herself to..

So how does you and my Luhan meet?

umm..we bump into each other by accident at an ice cream shop. And he save me from getting hit by a car there too..

Oh..you two love ice cream and he save you and then you two became friends like this. Aww..it must be destiny..

Sorry Seohyun, my dad is being weird.It's Okay..She smile..

Luhan! Why didn't you tell me earlier that you got such a beautiful girl so I can brag it to my workers too!

Dad, she is not my girlfriend..you're making her feel uncomfortable by keep saying she my girlfriend..

But you like her right or love her? His dad whisper to him and he blush at his dad statement..

So I was right?

No..

Aw..don't deny it I know you well my son..Don't worry, I'll help you...

Dad! Our Luhan finally know how to love! We don't have to worry he will die alone because of being too picky with women.

Yeah! And his sister and dad high five each other..

Aish! why do you two always team up and tease me? he whine..

Because you're our precious Luhan!

Seohyun just look at the family talking to each other and laughing making her miss her own happy family from before and she just eat her food sadly.

Yah! son, feed her son food and cheer her up! She seem sad! his dad whisper..

um..okay...

And he feed Seohyun some food and make some joke to cheer her up and she smile.

And their dinner went by quickly as they have fun eating together and talking together..

Luhan got so much more teasing from both his sister and father that made him blushing all the way. Seohyun look at his family closeness and feel envy.

Goodnight Seohyun..Luhan say smiling to her..

You too..She answer back.

And they smile to each other before going to each other own bedroom. Victoria his sister and his dad just giggles seeing Luhan and Seohyun awkward goodnight to each other.

And the night goes on with Luhan and Seohyun can't fall asleep because of their beating heart and Victoria and the dad feeling happy seeing Luhan so happy with Seohyun.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Chapter full of Seohan moment! enjoy!

I'll try my best to update the next chapter as soon as possible even though my internet is so so slow making me mad and annoyed.