"Dates" with the Devil and the Prince

Meet The Kim

On their way to the Music Department, Ryeowook’s been leeching to Jongwoon. His eyes dart to several directions, mainly the places connect Music and Dance Department. So far, they only meet Hangeng, who waves at them and goes to his first class. No sign of that blasted “Angel”, Ryeowook grunts silently. Jongwoon just shrug his cousin’s antic and goes to his class.
“Wookie-ah, don’t you have morning class today? Go now, or you’re going to be late,” Jongwoon says, looking at Ryeowook. Ryeowook just grin cheekily.
“I’ll send you to your class first, then I’ll go. My class isn’t that far from your class, Hyung,” Ryeowook answers. Jongwoon just smile warmly and continues to walk to his class, with Ryeowook walks beside him (guarding him, more like it).

Jongwoon walks inside his classroom after some “lectures” from Ryeowook about some bad “Angel” (“But Wookie-ah, angel is never bad,” Jongwoon objects, earning a scowl from Ryeowook). What kind of Angel is Wookie talking about, Jongwoon ponders confusedly. He heads to his usual seat and almost has a heart attack upon seeing a familiar face.
“What are you looking at? The class almost starts,” Kyuhyun snarls at the shocked Jongwoon. Jongwoon just shakes his head and walks to his seat warily.

“Looks like your little bodyguard’s been gluing himself to you. Did someone bother you?” Kyuhyun asks the Leader of Music Club, out of curiosity really (sure Kyu. We believe you), Kyuhyun says to himself silently.
“Bodyguard? I don’t have a bodyguard Kyuhyun,” Jongwoon says quietly, eyes looking everywhere but Kyuhyun’s direction. Kyuhyun just snorts and continues his online game session he currently has with Changmin. Before Jongwoon can retorts, the bell rings and the teacher, the scary strict teacher if you ask Jongwoon, comes in. All students go into silent mode.

Jongwoon gathers all of his belongings and get ready to go to the cafeteria. When he walks out of the class, Hangeng is already there, leaning to the wall.
“Geng Hyung,” Jongwoon calls the older. Hangeng just smile and approaches the younger. There’s something in his left hand.
“L-Let’s go Jongwoonie,” Hangeng holds Jongwoon’s baby hand and they head to the cafeteria. Actually, Hangeng isn’t really accepted into the Kim’s circle of friend, but since Jongwoon is so fond of him (and his fried rice), they have to somehow accept the Chinese Man.
On the way to the cafeteria, someone stops them. Hangeng just looks at the boy in curiosity, while Jongwoon widen his eyes. What does he want now? Jongwoon groans mentally.

Kyuhyun smiles politely to the senior in front of him. He bows a little to show some respect, which he seldom shows.
“I’m sorry sunbae, but can I have a word with Jongwoon?” Kyuhyun politely requests the senior,” It won’t be long, only 5 minutes,” Kyuhyun adds when the Chinese student looks at him cautiously.
“OK, o-only 5 minutes,” Hangeng agrees. Kyuhyun smiles gratefully and asks Jongwoon to follow.

“W-What do you want Kyuhyun?” Jongwoon asks nervously. He steals a glance to Hangeng, who stands not too far away from them, also watching them intently.
“Listen carefully. I’ll only say it once,” Kyuhyun says, voice laces in authority,” Every week before the Club starts, I want you to go to the classroom I took you last time.” Jongwoon gets a shock of his life and about to objects but Kyuhyun is faster.
“No objection. You should be there at exactly 2 pm. If you don’t come, I’ll take you by the same method I used last time, but this time will be more...interesting,” Kyuhyun cuts whatever Jongwoon wants to say. Jongwoon just looks at Kyuhyun warily, while the latter just stands there smugly, until he sees Jongwoon nods his head weakly. A bright, evil smile rises up, and he pinches Jongwoon’s chubby cheeks, make Jongwoon baffles and blushes brightly.

“OK then. I’ll see you next week at our “special place” Jongwoonie,” Kyuhyun teases. Jongwoon just nods silently and goes to Hangeng, who looks a little uncomfortable watching their exchange, face a brilliant red.
“OK, Jongwoonie? W-What happened?” Hangeng asks the blushing Jongwoon. Jongwoon just shakes his head and gives his best smile to Hangeng, so the Chinese man just let it go. When they arrive at the cafeteria, they directly go to the Kim’s table. Hangeng puts down the package he’s been bringing all along, and place a small lunch box in front of Jongwoon. Jongwoon just looks at him confusedly.

“F-fried r-rice f-for you Jongwoonie,” Hangeng explains, opens the lid and shows the delicious fried rice. Jongwoon looks at the fried rice excitedly.
“Thank you Geng Hyung,” Jongwoon smiles brightly, and picks up the spoon Hangeng brought along,” I’ll eat it well.” And everyone starts to eat as well. They’re eating and chat with each other about their activities when a man, a handsome one at that, comes to their table.

“Jongwoon-ah, is that you?”
All the table occupants look at the man stands behind them, and widen their eyes. Kibum and Kangin stand up and bow to the man, while the other just look at the man interestingly. Jongwoon looks at the man that looks so familiar. Where did I see him before? Jongwoon thinks hardly to himself, and his eyes widen when he remembers.
“S-sunbae, n-n-nice to see y-you,” Jongwoon greets the man. Heechul and Ryeowook just look at the man with peaking interest. Who is this man? Kibum and Kangin look like know this man really well, Heechul looks at the man carefully.

“This is Choi Siwon sunbae, the man who we talked about last night. The famous actor and the alumni that will help us to hold the workshop this weekend,” Kangin introduces the handsome man.
“Hi, my name is Choi Siwon. But you can call me Siwon,” Siwon greets everyone on the table,” And I’m not that famous Kangin-ah. I barely start,” Siwon humbly adds, smiling brightly, dimples show in all glory.
“Of course you are Sunbae. Oh I’ll introduce you to my family and friends,” Kangin gladly offers,” This is my oldest Hyung, Kim Heechhul. This is my Baby Hyung, Kim Jongwoon, this is my other cousin, Kim Ryeowook. You already know Kibummie. And these are our friends, Zhoumi Hyung, Henry, and...Hangeng. They’re from China,” Kangin introduces the occupants, with a slight distaste toward Hangeng.

“Really? You’re all from China?” Siwon asks the Chinese men excitedly. Zhoumi, Henry and Hangeng just nod at the senior. Then, Siwon suddenly speaks in quite fluent Chinese. The Kim looks at the actor with such admiration, especially Kibum and Jongwoon.
“You can speak Chinese really well Sunbae,” Heechul praises the actor. Siwon just shakes his head and smiles.
“Not really. But earlier this year, I had a filming with a famous Hongkong actor. You know Andy Lau right?” Siwon explains to the Kim. And all eyes get really as wide as saucers.
“Andy Lau? You really had a movie with him?” Jongwoon asks in his low voice, eyes looking really wide and fills with admiration. Siwon nods and slightly chuckles at the younger cute expression. He leisurely put his hand on Jongwoon’s shoulder.

“Yes Jongwoon-ah. But it was early on this year. Do you like him?” Siwon asks the cute boy in front of him, squatting to level his eyes. Jongwoon nods frantically.
“Yes, I like him sunbae. I have some of his movies at home,” Jongwoon answers, not really aware of the sudden change in his brothers expression, especially toward the actor.
“Really? Do you have his movie with me in your collection?” Siwon asks. But before Jongwoon can answers, Kangin butts in. “I don’t think it’s in box office chart. Woonie Hyung just buys a movie that makes it to the box office,” Kangin snarls, fingers clenching tightly around the knife he uses to cut the steak. Siwon doesn’t even have a change expression, he’s still all smiley face.
“Well, it’s practically new. It’s not even 4 month ago. Maybe it will get into the chart soon Jongwoon-ah,” Siwon looks at the younger again, assuring him to buy his movie,“ But if you want, you can come to my movie premiere around..next week. How does it sound?”

Jongwoon looks at the actor, not quite sure about what he’s implying. Does he invite him to attend his movie premiere next week or all of his family and friends.
“Err..Do my family and friend can come to Sunbae?” Jongwoon asks confusedly. Siwon’s face stoned for a millisecond and back to smiley face, it’s starting to upset the brothers even more.
“Well, actually I only have 2 tickets Jongwoon-ah, one is for me,” Siwon states, showing the tickets to Jongwoon,”After the premiere, maybe we can add some movies to your collection and bring something for your family.”
Jongwoon ponders slightly, while the brothers already boring holes in the actor’s face. Zhoury just shakes their heads, while Hangeng looks at the Kim, smirking. They can’t do anything to the actor, no matter how much they hate him when he just asked Jongwoon out. That blasted HORSE!! Kangin growls inward, hand’s ready to throw the knife to the actor.

“Hyung, what do you think?” Jongwoon asks Heechul’s opinion. Heechul just smiles softly to his baby brother.
“I don’t think you can do that Woonie-ah. You have a very tight schedule you know,” Heechul says in his sly way, smirking toward Siwon. Siwon just raises his thick brows and smiles charmingly.
“Really? Is my schedule really that tight?” Jongwoon whispers, rummaging through his agenda, but Ryeowook butts in.
“Yes Hyung. Your schedules are packed. You’re so busy this semester. The only free time you have is Friday,” Ryeowook adds in, smiling knowingly toward Heechul, Kangin, and Kibum. All of them nod discreetly at the little boy. Jongwoon looks at his brothers confusedly. My schedules are really that packed? Jongwoon thinks to himself, and faces Siwon in disappointment.

“I’m so sorry Sunbae, looks like I can’t go with you,” Jongwoon apologizes to the actor. Siwon just smiles knowingly toward the brothers. Interesting, Siwon muses silently, still smiling.
“It’s okay Jongwoon-ah. Actually, the premiere is on Friday, so you can go,” Siwon says calmly, laughing silently when he sees the brothers eyes go wide. Hangeng looks at the brothers and almost bursts laughing. Jongwoon looks at the actor again, still feels uncertain.
“I forget to tell you. Actually, Andy Lau is also invited to the premiere, even though he wasn’t starring in this movie,” Siwon slyly baits the uncertain black haired boy. Jongwoon’s eyes suddenly light up in excitement, and before everyone can state their objections, he nods his head. Siwon smiles sweetly at the younger, and smirks victoriously at the brothers, who by now are putting their greatest effort to not beat the actor senseless.

“Very well then. I’ll see you next week Jongwoon-ah,” Siwon bids his farewell,” I’ll see you around guys, Kangin-ah, Kibum-ah.” And he’s earning some deathly glares from the brothers. Jongwoon stands up and bows to the actor, and sits back, smiling brightly. But then something comes to his head. Shoot! We forgot his photo and his signature, Jongwoon cusses cilently, and looks at Kangin.
“Kanginnie, don’t you have to ask his photo and sign for Mom?” Jongwoon reminds his brother. Kangin suddenly remembers, but his anger is getting in the way. Mom, why do you have to like that damned HORSE! Kangin grunts silently.

“I’ll ask later,” Kangin says stiffly. There’s no way he’s running toward that blasted Choi Siwon just to ask for photograph and signature. Not in this universe, Kangin scowls. But Jongwoon disagrees with his brother, hastily grabs a paper and pen, and goes to catch the retreating actor before his brothers can object.
“I’m so sorry Siwon sunbae,” Jongwoon says timidly, finally can catch the actor on the way out of the cafeteria. Siwon turns around slowly and comes face to face with the blushing Jongwoon.
“Jongwoon-ah, what is it? Is there something wrong?” Siwon asks gently, looking really concern at the younger’s suddenly red face. Jongwoon keeps looking down, brings out a paper and a pen. Siwon just looks at him incredulously.

“Err...Well...My Mom is a big fan of yours. So can you give her your autograph?” Jongwoon shyly asks, face still looking down, and holds out the paper and pen. Siwon just chuckles at the younger, and takes the paper and pen, and gives his autograph.
“There you go Jongwoon-ah,” Siwon gives back all the properties to Jongwoon’s baby hands. Jongwoon looks at the autograph happily. “Is there anything else?” Siwon asks when the boy still stands there, not that he minds about it.
“Err..Can I have your photograph also? For my mom,” Jongwoon looks up expectantly at the actor. Who can say no to those puppy eyes anyway. Siwon nods his head. Jongwon smiles sheepishly and fumbles with his phone. But before he can take a picture, Siwon grabs his phone from his baby hand and holds him close.

“Let’s take a picture together Jongwoon-ah,” Siwon holds the shocked boy close and after some adjustment, he snaps a picture. He looks at the picture he just took and smiles brightly. Jongwoon’s face can’t be any cuter than that. Eyes wide, lips slightly open in shocked, and cheeks taint in rosy blush. Jongwoon takes the phone from the actor, and after he bows and stutters his “thank you”, he practically runs back inside the cafeteria. Siwon just smiles adoringly and goes to the parking lot. I can’t wait for Friday, Siwon happily hums on his way.

TBC.

A/N: Weird and boring chapter. I'm so sorry for this chap, and the story flows in an incredibly slow pace. But, if you happen to stumble upon it, comments and critics are appreciated :D