YOU?!?!

Meet The Kim

Jongwoon’s eyes bulge when his brothers approach in a speed of light, while Leeteuk just stands stone cold. Damn! What are these bodyguards doing here? Leeteuk scowls. When he sees the Big Bully Bear, he frowns even deeper.
“Heenim..”
But before Jongwoon can say anything further, Heechul tugs him quite harshly, making Jongwoon staggers and nearly falls on his for the umpteenth times, if Kibum doesn’t hold him close. Jongwoon huffs indignitantly in Kibum’s hold.

“Where did you take my Baby Woonie?!” Heechul snarls at Leeteuk,” How dare you take him without my permission?!” Jongwoon looks at his hyung scolding on Leeteuk with disapproval and walks out of Kibum’s hold.
“Heenim, that’s not nice,” Jongwoon reprimands Heechul strictly,” Teukie Hyung only took me to go eat some ice cream.”
“But Woonie Hyung, Leeteuk Sunbae didn’t inform us anything about he’s taking you for ice cream,” Ryeowook rebuts, when Heechul just looks at Jongwoon incredulously. Jongwoon frowns even more.

“Are you really going to permit us?” Jongwoon deadpans. Check Mate. The Brothers just stand still and look at each other with a dear in headlight expression. Leeteuk tries really hard to control his face expressionless, afraid if he even snorts a little, his life will be forfeit.
“O-Of course we will Woonie,” Heechul tries to save the situation. No one wants Jongwoon to be angry and upset. Jongwoon just looks at his hyung with disbelief. Well, because from all of his experiences, his brothers are nothing but overprotective towards other who approach him, even when that someone was just asking for directions.

“It’s OK, Yesung-ah,” Leeteuk starts,” It’s also part of my fault. I should tell them where I’m taking you to.” Leeteuk looks at the Brothers, avoiding the Big Bully and smiles.
“I’m so sorry Heechul Sunbae,” Leeteuk says,” I promise it won’t happen again. I’ll call you first before I take Yesungie somewhere.” Heechul just huffs and puffs, earning a painful pinch from Jongwoon. Heechul can only scowl painfully at his Baby Woonie.
“Heenim! You also need to apologize to Teukie Hyung,” Jongwoon reprimands his hyung,” All of you!” The Brothers are beginning to complain when,” Or I won’t talk to you ever again!” The Brothers go into panic mode. They try to appease their Baby Woonie to no avail, even the ever stoic Kibum, has to offer something silly and beyond his usual character, but Jongwoon just huffs and turns his back.

“Fine, we apologize,” Heechul decides, “ We’re sorry.” Leeteuk has to cover his smirk with his hand and pretends to cough. This situation is beyond everyone’s imagination. One sentence and even the Big Bully turns into a Giant Teddy Bear. Oh..It’s just too good, Leeteuk enjoys the scene in front of him. Jongwoon smiles brightly and hugs his brothers.
“It’s OK SUnbae,” Leeteuk speaks,” Oh, it’s time to go home. I’ll see you at school then Yesung-ah.” Jongwoon leans on Kangin and wave his hand cutely,” See you at school Teukie Hyung.” And Leeteuk goes home without any damage done, thanks to cute little Jongwoonie.
“Let’s go home Woonie,” Heechul tugs on Jongwoon’s hand and leads them to the exit gate when they meet with another familiar face.

“JONGWOON-AH!!”
Jongwoon, upon hearing his name’s called turn around and smiles brightly. He waves to his caller and grins happily when the caller approaches them.
“Geng Hyung, what are you doing here?” Jongwoon asks. The Brothers, again, go into protective stance. Hangeng just ignores their stance, too familiar with all of this.
“Hi guys!” Hangeng greets them,” I just take a stroll. Oh btw, do you guys have anything to do on Tuesday night?” Hnageng’s Korean is getting better everyday. He seldom stutters when he speaks, and his accent makes it more adorable.
“Why do you ask Mr. Fried Rice?” Heechul asks back. He looks at the Chinese boy intently. Hangeng just smiles softly before answering,” My parents are visiting. Well, it’s not just a visit, but my Dad also has some business to do here.”
“So? What’s the deal with our schedule,” Heechul snarls, earning a nudge from Jongwoon. Heechul just ignores it and looks at Hangeng menacingly.
“Right. After the business meeting or something like that, my parents arrange a dinner party. So, I would like to invite you guys for dinner on Tuesday night,” Hangeng explains. The Brothers look at each other. It seems like the dinner party will be some formal occasion, where Hangeng’s parents will play a host. But isn’t it a business matter? Heechul wonders silently.

“But Geng Hyung,” Jongwoon speaks,” Isn’t it a formal dinner party where all of your parent’s business partners attend? I don’t think we have the connection with the business meeting.” Heechul nods his approval and looks at Hangeng again.
Hangeng just wave his hand calmly,” My parents already told me to invite some of my friends. I already invited Mimi Gege and Henry and they agree to come. So will you guys come too? My Dad’s business partners also bring their families, so when the adults talk about business we can talk somewhere,” Hangeng explains. When he notices The Brothers want to argue, he pursues Jongwoon and pleas for his agreement. Because if Jongwoon goes, the other will also go. That’s how The Brothers work around Jongwoon.
“OK then Geng Hyung,” Jongwoon nods,” I’ll be going.” And there goes the Brothers,” We’ll be going too!!!” Hangeng smiles brightly.
“Very well then. I’ll tell my Mom about this,” Hangeng nods,” See you guys at school.”


It’s Monday again and the Kim’s household is again in a mess. Mrs. Kim and the maids are busy in the kitchen, prepare for breakfast. Mr. Kim is busy preparing his meeting presentation, so focus, he wears different socks. Heechul still hides under his layers of blankets, refuse to open his eyes even a tiny bit. Kangin, and Kibum still in their dreamlands with their laptops open. These two boys slept on their working desks, sitting on the chair. Ryeowook just woke up and rubbed the sleeps off. And last but not least, the precious jewel of Kim’s household, Kim Jongwoon, who’s still tucked in on his bed, with a turtle plushy in his hold, until the alarm rings.

“BOYS!!! WAKE UP!!!”
And as usual, the boys, except for Jongwoon and Ryeowook, end up sprawling all over the place when Mrs. Kim blaring voice sinks in.
“Aish! Mom! Don’t yell so early in the morning!” Heechul growls. His butts may get a bruise from his fall.
“Sorry Heenim,” Mrs. Kim giggles innocently,” Now go and get ready for breakfast.” Heechul just grumbles but makes his way to the bathroom.

Everyone is ready to have breakfast at exactly 6.45 a.m. Mrs. Kim puts all the plates filled with food in front of everyone. Breakfast goes smoothly withput any mishap, and at 7 a.m sharp, the boys run to garage and enters Kibum’s car. Today is Kibum’s turn to drive.
“Woonie Hyung, today we have joint class with Music Department,” Kangin speaks after he checked on his schedule.
“Really?! YAAY!! I’ve been wondering when will we have a joint class with Movie Department,” Jongwoon says excitedly.
“Yup! And there’s also this famous composer Hyung,” Kibum joins,” His songs are often used in many movies and dramas.” Ryeowook’s ears perk up at this news. Maybe today they will try to compose something. Woonie Hyung, Henry and I are the best team ever on this, Ryeowook grins happily and hums a happy song.

After Kibum parks his car, the boys get off and go to their respective schedule. But of course, before they go, Heechul gives them dozens of instructions to keep their Baby Woonie safe from harm. While Heechul “briefs” the brothers, Jongwoon walks with Henry and Zhoumi to the classroom. It’s so lucky that ZhouRy couple find him walks to the classroom, or Heechul will flip.
“Hyung, I heard today the joint class will be Music and Movie,” Henry says after he greeted Jongwoon a cheery “Morning Woonie Hyuuuuung..” Jongwoon nods because that’s what Kangin told him. The three talks and chat happily, until Ryeowook, Kangin and Kibum catch up with them in front of the classroom.
“Let’s find our seats Hyung,” Kangin tugs his Baby Hyung’s hand and leads him to some empty seats. Because today is the joint class of Music and Movie Department, Jongwoon is heavily guarded by his Brothers. Jaejoong who sits in the row in front of the Kim just shakes his head.

The bell rings and all the students go to their seats. When the last student sits, the door’s opened and reveals some teachers. Mr. Park is obviously there, but there’s also a teacher from Movie Department, and another person unfamiliar.
“Is that the composer people talking about?” Henry leans toward Ryeowook and whispers. Ryeowook scrutinizes the new person and shrugs. Since he never see the man, there’s a possibility that he’s the famous composer people talking about.

“Morning Kids!” Mr. Park with his usual greeting. He’s the most easy-going teacher in SM, that’s why all the students like him.
“OK. Today we have this joint class with the Movie Department to know how the Music connects with the scenes in the movies,” Mr. Park explains,” Oh, right. This is my sunbae by 2 years, he’s also an alumni of SM. His name is KangTa.” The tall man who has a quite similar face structure as Zhoumi steps forward and introduces himself.
“KangTa Sunbae has composed lots of good songs, and now he’s composing a new song for the upcoming drama,” Mr. Park exclaims proudly,” So now, I want one student from Music Department to come down here and try to sing one of his remarkable song.”

“Yah!! What do you mean remarkable?” KangTa protests,” It’s just an ordinary song.” Everyone from the Music Department points at each other, when Henry, the ever sneaky chipmunk, raises the ever oblivious Jongwoon’s hand. Jongwoon looks at his raised hand and Henry’s hand attached to it and tries to fight, but Mr. Park already noticed it.
“Ah! Yesungie! Come down here,” Mr. Park calls him enthusiastically. Everyone in this room are in for the treat. Jongwoon just sighs and walks down the stairs and approaches the teachers.
“KangTa Sunbae, this is Kim Jongwoon, or better known as Yesung,” Mr. Park introduces both of them,” He has the most wonderful voice I’ve ever heard.” Upon hearing the appraisal, Jongwoon shakes his head. “No..No..Mr. KangTa,” Jongwoon says,” Mr. Park is exaggerating.”
“Yoochunnie always tell the truth actually,” KangTa says,” So let’s hear your voice. This is one of my first song. Just sing the chorus.” KangTa gives Jongwoon a music sheet and points which part he has to sing. “Steps To Stop,” Jongwoon reads. He tries to understand of all the lyrics before he goes to the chorus part, and sing he does.

“WAA!!!! YESUNGIE HYUUUUUUUNG!!! YOU’RE THE BEEEEEEEST!!!!”
Kibum looks sideway to the boy sitting right next to him with an ic
y deadly glare. The boy doesn’t even care and keeps on cheering and clapping enthusiastically when Jongwoon finished.
“WAA!! GO YESUNGI HYUUUUUUUUUNG!!!!”
“Yah!! Stop fanboying will you?” Kyuhyun who sits next to Changmin punches his arm. Changmin just shrugs and continues cheering along with everyone in the room.
“Kyu, isn’t he the best?” Changmin has those dreamy eyes looking at the blushing Jongwoon in front,” What I will do to have that voice.” Kyuhyun just scowls at his silly, dreamy, extreme Jongwoon fanboy friend. Doesn’t he know whos’s sitting next to him? It’s lucky for him it’s not Kangin, or Kyuhyun will be picking Changmin’s pieces.

“Wow!! I guess Yoochunnie tell me the truth Yesung-ah,” KangTa praises,” Yah! You have this kind of talent and you just tell me today, you silly hoobae.” Mr. Park just smirks smugly and tells Jongwoon to go back to his seat. Jongwoon happily runs to his seat and grins sheepishly when his Brothers and Henry pats him on the back.
“Henry-ah, you set me up,” Jongwoon scowls at Henry whom just grins innocently. “But you did it as beautiful as usual Hyung,” Ryeowook brushes his Hyung’s bangs softly to appease the pouting raven.
“Ok kids, now after that wonderful performance by our Yesungie, we have an assignment for you,” Mr. Park informs. The teacher from Movie Department then starts to make some groups from all of the Movie Department’s students, while Mr. Park lets his students to make a group of their own,” But there should be 5 persons max.” Changmin hurriedly drags Kyuhyun to Jongwoon’s group which composed of Jongwoon, Ryeowook and Henry.

“What do you want?!” Ryeowook is anything but yell at them. Changmin looks doubtly at the group, while Kyuhyun snarls at the violent giraffe.
“Yesungie Hyung, can we join your group?” Changmin asks with a puppy eyes. Before Jongwoon can say anything, Ryeowook hisses, literally. Jongwoon looks at Ryeowook disapprovingly and looks back at Kyuhyun and Changmin.
“Sure Changmin-ah. Come and sit here,” Jongwoon points at two vacant chairs next to him. Kyuhyun directly sits next to Jongwoon, while Changmin sits next to him. After everyone is grouped, the teachers start to give their assignment to the groups. The Movie groups have to make a script for one scene, while the Music groups have to make the soundtrack fits for the scene.

“Yah! Get away from Woonie Hyung!” Ryeowook snarls in low voice to Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun leisurely leans closer to Jongwoon and scowls at Ryeowook. Jongwoon just shakes his head at these two kids.
“Wookie-ah, Kyu needs to lean closer so he can see the progress of this composition,” Jongwoon gently scolds Ryeowook, earning a smug look from Kyuhyun. OH! This Evil incarnation! I will exterminate you someday, even if I have to call Ghostbuster, Ryeowook seeths and snarls at Kyuhyun.
“OK Kids! Collect all of your assignment,” Mr. Park informs,” Give the script to Mr. Jang and your music sheets to me, chop..chop..” All of the groups representatives give their assignment to the respective teacher. It’s obvious, Jongwoon’s group compose the soundtrack for Kangin’s group script.
“Very well, we’ll give the grade tomorrow,” Mr. Park says,” Off you go now.” With that the students race to the door and spread around the campus, while the teachers and KangTa stays for a while to talk.


Monday ends up quite peacefully, if you count Kyuhyun-Ryeowook little showdown in the class, Heechul snarls whenever Hangeng sits next to Jongwoon, Kangin-Leeteuk glare contest when they met in the hallway, and Kibum hissed whenever he saw Changmin, even from far distance. So, yeah, it’s a peaceful Monday (don’t you think so?).
The boys come home and get clean up before dinner. They go to the diningroom and take their seats and wait for Mr and Mrs. Kim to come down. 5 minutes later, they start the dinner.

“Mom, we don’t have anything to do tomorrow night right?” Heechul asks, when the maid serves their desserts. Mrs. Kim looks at his husband and shakes her head when Mr. Kim shakes his.
“Why? Do you boys want to go somewhere?” Mrs. Kim says and takes another bite of the pudding.
“Well, sort of. You know the Chinese boy who came here around 2 or 3 weeks ago?” Heechul starts and when he sees Mrs. Kim nods,” Well, he invites us to some dinner party tomorrow night. His parents are visiting and they will hold dinner party tomorrow.”
“Yes, Mom. Geng Hyung invited all of us to come,” Jongwoon butts in,” Can we go tomorrow?” Don’t forget the most adorable puppy eyes ever exist. Mrs. Kim just sigh and nods her approval. Jongwoon cheers and hugs his Mom while the other just say “Thank you Mom/ Aunty”.

After dinner the Kim spend the night together watching TV, and for Kangin and Kibum plays some online games in the livingroom. When the clock shows 10.30 p.m Mrs. Kim ushers all the boys to bed. “I don’t want anyone of you to be late tomorrow,” Mrs. Kim leads all the boys upstairs. Heechul and the others go to Jongwoon’s room first.
“Guys, I’m not a kid anymore,” Jongwoon whines,” No need to tuck me in.” The Brothers just flip him and continue to tuck him to bed.
“Good night Woonie,” Heechul brushes his Baby Woonie’s hair softly until Jongwoon drifts to dreamland, and goes to his own bedroom.


Tuesday comes and all of the members of Music Club are in hysteria. They look for lots of music score, walk with headphones blaring to their ears, memorize some lyrics, warming up their voice even in the hallway. It’s total chaos in the Music Club, or what Hangeng finds when he enters the Music Department. What’s wrong with them? Hangeng wonders and continue his journey to find Jongwoon.
“Jongwoon-ah!”
All heads turn toward him and throw deadly, poisonous glare at him in unison. Hangeng just grins sheepishly, bowing his apology and moves to where Jongwoon sits with his music score. Jongwoon smiles brightly when Hangeng comes into his view.

“Geng Hyung,” Jongwoon scoots a little to let Hangeng sits,” Are you looking for me?”
“Yes, Jongwoon-ah,” Hangeng says, looking around the large area,” What happen in here? Are you preparing some concert or something?” Jongwoon also looks around and shakes his head.
“Oh, we’re just preparing for the audition today,” Jongwoon answers casually,” We will send 3 or 4 people to participate in the upcoming universities singing contest.” Hangeng looks back at the cute raven and nods.
“Ah, right. What time does this audition finish?” Hangeng asks. He needs to tell his Mom about all of his friend’s schedule, so the dinner party tonight can be done swiftly.
“Err..The audition will be starting at 3 p.m and will be finished maybe around 6.30 p.m Hyung,” Jongwoon answers, still juggling with his music score. Hangeng nods.
“OK then. I’m going to tell my Mom about this,” Hangeng stands up ready to leave,” Good luck Jongwoon-ah. I’ll be seeing you tonight right?” Jongwoon nods and waves at Hangeng and continues to study his music score, until a horrified Henry, a scowling Ryeowook, and a shaking Jaejoong approach.

“SUNGIE HYUNG!! IT’S BAD!!”
Jongwoon frowns at Henry’s loud exclamation. Everyone in the room looks at them. Henry drops his next to Jongwoon and whispers the news to Jongwoon’s ear. Jongwoon’s eyes narrowed at the news.
“What’s so bad about that Henry-ah?” Jongwoon asks,” I’ve met her in the final for like almost everytime.” Jongwoon continues to study his music score, totally ignoring the three newcomers. Henry whines desperately.
“Aish! Hyuuuung…Don’t you know? She’s Mr. KangTa’s student,” Henry reports again. Jongwoon sighs exasperatedly and put aside his music score for a while. He ruffles Henry’s light brown hair.
“So? I don’t see any problems with that Henry-ah,” Jongwoon says dismissively,” Now, why don’t you all study your music score for today’s audition, and after that we can practice together.” Henry, Ryeowook and Jaejoong just sigh and follow suit. Well, the audition will be started in less than 30 minutes mind you.


Everyone’s waiting with a dread expression on their faces. The audition has already started for about an hour. And now it’s almost Jongwoon’s turn. He slumps on the chair, memorizing the lyrics which he’s got to sing in front of 3 judges from Music Department.
“Hyung, don’t pretend to be so hopeless,” Henry scowls, hiding his face on his palms,” Everyone knows you’ll do great.”
“Silly Henry,” Jongwoon pinches Henry’s chubby cheek and ruffles his hair, when one of the judges calls his name. Henry, Ryeowook, Jaejoong, Changmin, Kyuhyun and Luna cheer him up, even when they know he’ll be just fine. Jongwoon smiles at them and walks to the audition room.

“OK, Yesungie,” Mr. Park starts, holding Jongwoon’s profile,” You may start.” And Jongwoon starts. He sings a well known song all around the country, the one he sang at the park when Kyuhyun challenged him for the umpteenth times, “It Has To Be You”.
“Very well done Yesungie,” Mr. Park praises, along with other teachers,” You may leave and we will show the result tomorrow.” Jongwoon bows and leaves the room.
“How is it Sungie?” Jaejoong asks. He’s already done his audition before Jongwoon. Jongwoon just shrgs and tell everyone that the result will be shown tomorrow, and the audition continues. When it’s almost Henry’s turn, the poor chipmunk almost gets a panic attack, Jongwoon has to handle the situation.

“Henry-ah look at me,” Jongwoon says gently,” Take a deep breath, calm down. Just do what you always do on daily basis and you’ll be fine.” Henry listens to every little thing Jongwoon says and calm down. Jongwoon smiles brightly at ruffles his hair, when Henry’s name is called.
After all the students finish the audition, Mr. Park and the other teachers come out and praise everybody.
“Very well done guys,” Mr. Park claps,” You can see the result tomorrow on the bulletin board next to my office.” And with that announcement everyone is dismissed. Heechul, Kangin and Kibum are already waiting for Jongwoon and Ryeowook because they still need to get ready for dinner. Heechul already told Hangeng that they will be there at 8 p.m so they only have an hour and half to get there. After bid farewell to everyone including Kyuhyun, Jongwoon drags Ryeowook and Henry to go and get ready for dinner.


The Kim arrive at the restaurant where the dinner will be held by Hangeng’s parents at 7.50 p.m. All of them dressed in shirts and trousers. When they enter the restaurant, Hangeng’s already there, waiting for them, looking great in his white long sleeves shirt, dark blue trousers, and a crème vest drapped on his shirt.
“You’re here,” Hangeng greets them. Jongwoon smiles at the Chinese boy, while the other just show lukewarm greetings. Hangeng leads them to the part of the restaurant where the dinner will be held. There, they meet Hangeng’s parents. While his Mom is so vibrant and looks like the most fragile woman in the world, his Dad is the opposite. Now they know where Hangeng has his good looks.

“Oh, so this is the famous Kim Heechul,” Hangeng’s dad approaches Heechul. Heechul’s eyes widen at the acknowledgement and bows a little. How does he know me? Heechul ask himself and looks at Hangeng who smiles gently at him. Oh! You better not tell anything bad about me Mr. Fried Rice.
“Good night Mr. Tan,” Heechul greets the older man in front of him,” these are my brothers.” Everyone bows at Hangeng’s Dad, with Jongwoon smiles brightly, earning a coo from Hangeng’s Mom.
“My business partners will be here in any minutes now,” Mr. Tan walks to their table, followed by Mrs. Tan, while Hangeng leads the Kim. Mr. Tan gestures them to take a sit and the waiters are ready to serve the appetizers when the restaurant’s door is open to reveal some people. Everyone stands up to greet the newcomers when some familiar faces come into view.

WHAT ARE THOSE JERKS DOING HERE??!!!!

TBC

A/N: Guess who are those familiar faces hihihi..It's almost there guys, be patient with me. For now, I'll leave you with this, hope you like it. If you stumble upon it, comments and critics are appreciated :D